Whats the meaning of life Sup Forums ?

Whats the meaning of life Sup Forums ?

Life is what you make it. Nothing has meaning.

Post dank memes nigger

>111

Travis is love. Travis is life.

>life
>meaning
right...

Nice trips. To answer your question: get money, fuck bitches.

I would tell you to go to hell, but I think you're already there.

>42
Life has no inherent meaning, it's up to you to give meaning to your life

no clue still coming to terms with my mortality

You just now made all of these in photoshop huh?

I don't make these.

You must escape the matrix, then, life has meaning

Saved

But how do we escape the matrix?

best reply in thread

Considering most of the replies in the thread are from some autist spamming a fedora master...

Literally to just survive, reproduce and die as all species before you

nevertheless probably the best answer OP was gonna get. marcus aurelius was the fucking man

True.

coping with loss. nothing affects us more deeply

Trips

>>this thread

Knowledge.

my meaning in life is to have the best one, not to care about anyone else because you are not them and its fucking stupid to sacrifice your personal pleasure for someone else

To die

>THIS

Life is subjective to the individual.Like for example, for radical muslims the point of life is to kill the infidels and themselves so they can fuck bitches in heaven.

While the point of a politician is to oppress the poor and minorities while promising a better world so they get voted for while never delivering like OP.

The point of OP's life is to be a faggot
>See internet rules if you are new

The point of a Jew is to make money

The point of a woman is to make children

The point of a straight white male in America is to rule the world with an iron fist.

The point of the French is to run away.

The point of this post? Absolutely nothing. Glad you wasted your life reading it though. Also The game. O SHIT WHADDUP!!!!!!!

nice bump, kid

I would tell you to go to hell, but I think you're already there.

First we'd have to examine the nature of meaning itself and then question the intention of seeking it in the first place.
Personally I'd like to take a neurological viewpoint on why having a life that'a abject of purpose is detrimental to mental health.
Also, you're a fragment of an enternally self-replicating machine. There is no intrinsic purpose to your existence because something, anything had to.
Nothing isn't even an alternative.

its entirely subjective.

there is no meaning, were no different from cats or dogs, were just all bacteria that formed to make a living organism, only reason we think were special is brcause were the most intellegent lifeform that we know of, all the shrooms and all the documentarys or religion in the world wont give u truth about what the meaning of life is cause there isnt one so just get fucked up everyday listen to music fuck chicks and enjoy it

You are correct

Sauce on original

I don't have it. Sorry user.

This is the only one that's slightly funny. Why are you doing this again?

Are you OP just bumping your own thread under a different IP to get more responses? If so, this is an odd way of doing it.

This gay thread is not mine. I'm spreading the gospel of Travis.

Life is arbitrary, so nothing.