Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

GF won't let me wear boxers so I guess briefs it is for now on. They make me feel like a fuckin' 12 year old but oh well.

Any femanons here like briefs vs boxers? What does Sup Forums wear for underwear?

hahahahahahahaha you serious??

yeah....it sucks but at least i'm not forever alone like Sup Forums

Femanon here.

You look good OP. Jealous of your gf.

moar?

Haha pic w/ timestamp showing femanon and sure :)

And you enjoy it, don't you?

your such a beta that you let your girl dictate what kind of underwear you wear. Please do us a favor and an hero.

You ducking pussycat. If you want to wear boxers then wear them. You're a man god damn it.

Eh, not really tbh. I lover her a lot but it's just kinda embarassing to wear 12 year old undies as a grown man....oh well! That's love, right??

Never been in a relationship, eh kiddo?

Yeah I think you're into wearing tight whiteys. You're not fooling anyone bro

Lol they're blue not white? And it's w/e man I got a girl that i'm going to end up banging every day for years and years so what if she likes this kind of underwear? I'm just curious if Sup Forums does anything for their girl or if any femanons on here want any requests as I'm horny lol

al fresco

Boxer breifs, nigga. Comfortable and I don't have to feel like I'm not wearing underwear

lol, doesnt sound like you have a GF, sounds like you have an overbearing mother that wont let you make your own clothing choices.

Eh they ride up on me!

Lol....no w/e she's into is fine w/ me. I just want to make her happy

yeah i've been in a relationship and you don't dictate what you can and can't do. you'll be broken up within a year, guaranteed

yeah she is controlling you, there is a difference between liking, and not letting you be you.

I have the same problem with boxers, depends on how you're built

shut up you cuck next your gf is going to tell you to shave wear pantys and suck nigger cock

i have, and understand compromise or doing things you love for someone to make them happy but this is just ridiculous.

>Never been in a relationship, eh kiddo?

I am not that poster but YOU clearly have never been in a real adult relationship. Letting your woman dictate what underwear you wear just because she doesn't like them on you is not a healthy adult relationship. You are clearly a beta cuck clinging on to any woman that will look at you. I bet she's a fat short haired SJW too.

this

yea, well don't expect her not to see you will do anything to make her "happy" and she will take advantage of it. Is this your first relationship? Did she take your virginity?

It's a form of compromise. Apparently you didn't learn that in your last one.

Eh I'm just going along w/ her preference in fashion. That's all. Trying to please her.

Yeah different underwear different bodies I guess.

Lmao what a creative mind you have! Weirdo

Wrong.

OP got rekt

its actually a form of submission. you must be 16-20

Boxers suck anyways, your gf just wants you not to be a retard

>GF won't let me wear boxers so I guess briefs it is for now on
>wont let me

what kind of massive beta faggot are you?

Eh I'm into her she's into me we can make it work ya' know?

Yes and yes she did.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

what i learned in my current relationship, you don't need to change for anyone. they either like who you are or they want to control you and change who you are. one of those is extremely unhealthy but if you like being the bitch that is your prerogative

there is your answer, you're clingy as fuck kid. go date other people

That why you have turned so beta, you think your in love because she has been the only girl you have ever fucked. Now your all pussy struck, won't listen to anything anyone will tell you. Because your cock is thinking for you. I had a friend go through the same thing he got engaged, Then the dump bitch cheated on him and left him. He would do everything for her short of wiping her ass. And it would make me sick hanging out with them.

break up with her you damn fool. when you let a woman dictate what you do, they smell weakness. she will end up fucking another guy behind your back (if she isn't already), and when you catch her, she will either tearfully break down or get mad at you and tell you why it's your fault. and you'll probably take her back, as you've already proven your cuckery by letting her dictate your nethergarments.

Stop being such a faggot, faggot.

sounds like your friend is the dumb bitch in that situation

Litteraly laughing at how Stupid this OP is and thinks he is a relationship expert because he got his first GF. Op strikes me as someone who thinks they understand reality but in reality he is a beta who will doomed to be pushed around by people all his life.

yep, but it will be another 10 years before he figures it out.

He is, and i seen it coming and he used to do what this op does. hurr durr muh love, hurr durr we love each other blah blah blah.

Please be bait

check'd

dubs confirm, Lets pack up and go home Sup Forumsros

Lmao, you stupid fuck. You realize this is just a test to see if you have nuts, you spineless beta.

You think she'll be psyched to have a pussy yes-man for a boyfriend who can't pick out his own underwear? Jesus. Your life is a waste and it makes me sad that you take up valuable oxygen.

You're lucky user, my gf only allows me to wear adult diapers, also she forbids me to use the bathroom and only change my diapers when she wants too

She also spanks me if I misbehave

It sucks bro

topkek

I thought I was the only one!

Lol you too eh bro?

I would rather be forever alone, to be honest.

nice trips !

nah having a gf is 1000000000x better trust me hahahha

Everyone craves acceptance so much that they actually believe that boxers are universally adult underwear. This belief goes way back to elementary or high school PE classes, where the ones who didn't wear them got left out or labeled as the weird ones, until they conformed, like everyone else. Or didn't, and became "that guy", simply because some people decided that it's worthwhile to nitpick for faulty at someone's personality due to a choice of clothing.

In reality, however, boxers are just underwear for shy and insecure people. Guys who are afraid to be judged and are scared to show off their bulges.

tl;dr

Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.

get boxer briefs. the best of both .

My gf liked boxer briefs. I tried them out and liked them too. All the bulge support of briefs with all the comfort of boxers.

Listening to good advice doesn't make you a beta.

Letting her force you to wear briefs does.

thank you user! :)

yeah till she breaks up with you faggot

This must be bait, you cant be this autismo

Why not wear boxer briefs? Best of both worlds. Look like boxers and have good cock support.