Fuck this

Fuck this

You faggots make me sick. Sup Forums is basically myspace now with you faggots using the same old tired images to post your "individuality"

I'm gonna start killing people soon.

I want to be a real life super villain. I already have a name.

Baron Tone

I have the means to create super loud speaker in my gloves that when I hold the mto peoples ears I can make them go deaf FOR LIFE and I'll stake out spots and make my speakers blast SUPER LOUD MUSIC to disorientate people and set off bombs or something.

This is your chance Sup Forums STOP BEING SUCH FAGGOTS

Give me ideas of what to do and how to become this worlds first SUPER VILLAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YasxWVEzBu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Test your flying superpowers out by jumping off a building

>le super edgy comment here

Fuck you, how many images have you posted today with that stupid frowning frog? 11?

I hope youre in the first city I attack and your mom dies to one of my bombs and you get deafen'd for LIFE

YOURE whats wrong with Sup Forums

you Rosie o'dennell looking FUCK

I bet your sit in your room after you get home from highschool and feel so cool. Thinking you're smarter than everyone else. Thinkign you know jokes everyone else doesnt know. Guess what FUCK YOU IM GOING TO MURDER YOU

You're pretty much asking for a banana thread now with this little temper tantrum you're having.

"banana thread"
you fucking idiot

Anyone worth two dicks and a lampshade would strangle you the first chance they got

This post made me chuckle

Come on I can't be the only person that feels this way.

NOW is your chance. Join me. No politics, no religion, no fucking retarded "meh I'm so athiest I'm so fucking cool cuz im le Sup Forums" FUCKS lets kill them all. Lets kill everyone!

We can be so much more than them because we are so much superior to them!

So first you were so uncreative you needed Sup Forums to come up with ideas but now you want everyone here to do shit for you? You suck at this

go get em tiger

your flawed logic only works on other faggots.

You're going to hear about Baron Tone in the news. Within the next week.

And I want you to know

I'm going to murder dozens.

no

hundreds

no

THOUSANDS

and I am willing to bet, that at least one of them will be you

is this the beta uprising i've been waiting for? count me in op!

This post is so cringey it feels forced so it probably is. Let me guess you're attempting a new way to troll?

You say you want to join me

Then you post that STUPID FUCKING FROG

>"a new way to troll"

FUUUUCK YOOOUUUU

Youre the exact type of person who made me hate the world

Your shit's stale OP

What would your super villain name be?

le epic bad guy

I've seen that image used 5 years ago.

You should kill yourself. Seriously. I know you won't, because youre a pussy. But If i believed in any devine figure, i Would pray for them to murder you

Die Pod

Dark Web. I'm telling you op, i'm in this all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=YasxWVEzBu4 rate my video

I have no opinion on it but I'm sure if I went to that school I'd feel something

I'm done talking to you faggots

email [email protected] if you are serious. I will start without you or I will include you, your choice.

Vanguard High School will be the only location spared and it shall serve as our base some day.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

-- OP

aka Baron Tone