Time stamp provided to prove i am the ultimate faggot

Time stamp provided to prove i am the ultimate faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/profile/xerpx-22103111#activities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself

more like the luckiest fucker, the fun id have.

How did you do that

Ah, saw the last thread, well done on you OP. Do you have any tricks for getting it in?

Very nice.

not op but lube, softie, and patience. also warm yourself up by using multiple fingers first. having a long soft dick is also the best benefit.

How big is your dick?

i've found a technique that works quite well.
Lay on your back, spread legs apart a bit, use oil based lube as i've found other types just make it too slippery.
While flacid or mostly flacid, with one hand grab your dick and pull it as far down and close to your ass as you can, then place your other hand over the top of your dick and hold it there. Using your now free hand, starting at the base of your cock, push as hard as you can downwards, while moving your hand in an arching motion and your fingers arched. Stop when your fingers meet the part of your dick where the head meets the shaft, then try curl your fingers as hard as you can.
The trick is i've found is you need to apply a arching pressure to your cock, specifically on the part where the head meets the cock. If you can, have one hand doing the arching and another pushing as well against the other hand.

Wounder if i should make some pictures or something to better describe all this

a tad over 6"

>Has big dick
>Stick dick in own ass
> Doesnt get boner
>thinks gay

An hero faggot. There are average dick Sup Forumsros around here..

Requesting pics and also curious about your height and penis length.

oh yea, to add to this. When im fully grown inside i think it gets a good 3 inches or so inside? It can get in there pretty deep.

Does it actually feel good? I was disappointed with autofellatio.

yes, it feels much more like fucking a butt than it does getting fucked.
n yeah i used to do autofellatio, fucked my back up one time doing it :c. not worth the back pain honestly.

Sup Forums in a nutshell. Why would you wanna fuck your own ass?

Does your dick curve down when you're hard? Mine curves up, is that a disadvantage?

Because it feels good, duh. Quit acting like a dumb nigger.

I do this too! I can even cum inside sometimes ,feels amazing. I'm 6'3 and have an 8.3inch dong. I've never taken pics

nah, its straight.
also just made a video, converting it now

Bumping for the vid

Do you just smile now when people tell you to go fuck yourself?

Gj op

You don't need a big dick to reach an oriface literally 3 inches away

Jealous. I'd never leave the house.

Hmm, my asshole is about 7 inches from the base of my dick.

>3 inches away

sad face.

Dang, my webm converter wont make it small enough file size wise. Uploading it to xtube now instead

Fake, there is no 19th month.

Can you cum in your ass?

That's a knee slapper

Thanks for the giggle

WOAH!! You took the term "Fuck yourself" to a whole new level. You are my hero!!

Can you also perform auto-fellatio, OP?

Yea, I haven't done it in ages though, it's honestly not worth the back pain.

Bump

Self fucking is a pretty popular thing; calm down.

Which stretches were you using to get there? All I have so far are bridges and pulling my head to my knees from standing (trying to work my way up).

It still says 'Waiting for conversion' :c

So, that's somehow impressive, but you just can put it in the ass when it's soft right?
So basically you can't do anything with this

I'm envious. I wish I could put my cock in my ass. I'd love to fuck myself. I bet it feels amazing!! You get the feeling of cock in your ass, but also the feeling of FUCKING an ass... I can't even imagine how awesome that must feel.

Its only getting it in is where you have to be soft. I Once inside it can get like.. 80% fully hard, so you can just let it grow inside of you and then go to town

So how much longer do we have to wait?

No idea, would of thought it'd be done by now.

In any case, here's the link to my profile where it should pop up once it's done its thing.

xtube.com/profile/xerpx-22103111#activities

Uploading it to gyfcat too now. hopefully that works