What's an acceptable amount of time to get with a friend's ex?

What's an acceptable amount of time to get with a friend's ex?

If you're a real friend, you don't.

This

This

just don't.

> these children thinking sex is pure

About a month after he gets over her. I hatefucked my friends ex in that time and we high fived. He now has a qt3.14 Latina gf. Life goes on.

No, you haven't. lol

2nd bread. Stop being a faggot.

Sure

Depends, if your friend gives you the green light you might as well be fucking her an hour after they broke up
Otherwise just get it going with another bitch, if he's really your friend you'd have to be a fucking retard to pick the girl over him

OP said "get with". Doesn't mean just fucking. OP be specific.

Don't be a fag, friends don't fuck friends ex's

Sorry m11 I lost track of time and didn't look at my first one & it 404'ed

Get with != be with

It's considered good manners finish the drink you having with him when he tells you about the breakup, and then have another. Show real class and pay for the second round even if you also bought the first.

All these whiteknight faggots are saying don't do it, you better listen.

Seriously though it depends on how good of friends you are, and how much you think he'll care. Just ask him. It'll be a weird conversation but you'll get a yes or no and you can move on with it.

Is common sense this fucking hard nowadays or what

> i find claims of other people having sex to be untrue

there is no amount of time thats right for everyone. what matters is how your friend feels about it. maybe he'll be alright with it after awhile, maybe he never will be. just dont be a shithead.

>What's an acceptable amount of time to get with a friend's ex?

I try to do it before she's his ex.

Would have not been a pussy and fucked her when she was still with him, and had her leave him for you.

But seriously, if you guys have a connection, go for it. Fuck your friends, it could be true love

Friends tend to stick with you for a lot longer and through a lot more than a woman would. If it's a choice between pussy or the friend, go for the pussy because you already sound like a shitty friend.

Le bump