Were you one of those losers back in 2008 who hated scene kids because all the girls liked them?

Were you one of those losers back in 2008 who hated scene kids because all the girls liked them?

So, I'm guessing you were a scene kid in high school OP? Don't feel bad, you don't need to prove anything on an anonymous message board. Everyone forgot about you already.

Wtf is a scene kid. Is that another word for faggot?

I was a skater with a scene-ish hairstyle. So no, i dont regret getting pussy in those dark days

No, because I didn't live in fucking canada.

>scene kids
>2008

Wut? Scene kids pretty much died by 06. 02-06 was prime emo kid era. You sound young.

>Is that another word for faggot?
Essentially, yes.

I didn't really know any scene kids that got pussy. I know a lot of them were pussies though. I called this one scene kid heather thinking he was some chick named heather (their heads looked similar from behind) and he got mad and kept yelling at me to stay still so that he can smack the fuck out of me

Also this. Scene was dead by the time I entered high school. There were a few sprinkled throughout the school

2008 seems about right tbh. I remember them being called emos though, and I saw them on myspace all the time. I was still in elementary school and by the time I got to high school in 2011 there wasn't any, thank god

i'd rather get no pussy and like myself than be one of those nerds

I don't give a fuck about scene dudes, but I like me some scene grills

I remember this scene chick always let me finger her butthole during science. It was cool.

traps != girls

Awesome! But why butthole and not pussy? Anyway scene grills make me diamonds

nice

You fags need to leave.

Aren't you needed in some trap thread somewhere?

The girls that liked them were bi-curious retardw with parrot hairstyles and huffed air fresheners and "cut" themselves with a compass.

Also most of them are official faggots now. Pic related.

Underage mod mod mod

I can be here and there all at once. You see, I have multiple tabs open.

Magic

God I've huffed alot of aerosol cans... Good times

Same

>huffing aerosol cans
>Not even a real drug
>What are you 12?

I was a emo back then and I got so many dicks because of that.

lol 2008? fuck off faggatron

No, I was captain of the swim team, number 1 in my state, and generally the guy all the scene "guys" wished they could be.

You a grill tho? I'd imagine all kinds of grills get as many miles of dick as they want.

This sounds like a generic american movie

no, i was an adult by then