Refrigerator thread

Refrigerator thread.
Post pics and get judged by other anons.
Pic related.

Shameless self bump.

You drink a lot of kefir

I went to costco today lol.

I guess everyone is too busy in the trap threads.

Liquor cabinet

>Expensive beer
>Cheap wine
>Midnight posting

Not really judging, but you definitely live with your parents.

Dont die on me thread

  ▲
▲ ▲

Wrong friend. Very good assumption though. The boxed wine is my mother's, she stayed at my house over mothers day. I'm 37 bro, this place is mine.

>boxed wine
>wine in a box
>wine
>in a box
>box
>full
>of wine
>b
>o
>x
>of
>w
>i
>n
>e

Let me clarify she was in town from Florida to visit my grandmother who was just put in assisted living.

Why are you lying to anonymous internet losers?

It's not mine. All the liquor is though, and the micro brewd.

Op here feel free to post your refrigerators.

weeew thats what i hoped

Lying about what? Living with parents or drinking boxed wine?

both i think

Both. Because we know you steal mommy's silly juice when she's asleep.

Op here. I am not above drinking boxed wine though, there is nothing wrong with it. I just rather drink vodka tonics.

Feel free to think what you want. I don't see you posting yours. Post that mini fridge filled with mountain dew.

People must be slobs to be too embarrassed to take a pic of their refrigerators.

Captcha waffles

No one gives a shit about your thread, it's retarded. And stop trying to goad adults into posting, we're smarter than you.

I'm older than you child. I'm just trying to make a thread other than stupid fb fap, trap, and ylyl. Don't like it fuck off randy.

I have to keep the sugar in my mini fridge or Larry finds it.

I like bolthouse farms. I mostly buy the carrot juice.

Ah, yeah man. Shit's delicious. The one thing that bugs me is the sugar content is essentially a soft drink if you drink more than a small cup.

Fuck yeah. Unfortunately pretty much all juice is like that. I'm ok with the calories though as long as there's nutritional value.

I want a mini fridge.

Yeah, at least we're not drinking straight up crap. Fountain drinks are dumb. Sorry for the late response.

Yeah, I cut soda out of my diet entirely a couple years ago. Family history of diabetes and all. Drink this primarily.

Coffee, milk, beer/booze. I save all those soda calories for alcohol calories. It's called being responsible. Haha

I'm the user that posted the disgusting fridge. I live in a comedically small house and it came with a mini fridge, eventually I just gave up.

>Be tall.
>Have to squat down to see contents of fridge.
>Knock one item over.
>Avalanche of food, spills from like five different things.
>Clean floor for the fifth time today.
>Cheese slices toboggan their way to the floor every goddamn time.
>Milk cartons are fucking Satan.
>Ice section door never fit in the first place.
>Every four months ice takes over.
>Can't be placed in closed area, otherwise heats entire house to Mexico temps.
>WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What's up with you and booze, man?

Lol I been there. I'm op, my fridge is so old it is yellow, like made in 80s. But I live alone. I just want one to put under table in living room for water, drinks.
Lol I'm just lazy.

I fucking love the sauce bro.