No means no.

Nice try Faggot,
Cee-Ciphers still a bigot

why

who got the ones in a public bathroom?

>l
Dirty girl

I was thinking

the camera in iPhone 6s is or galaxy (whatever the latest one is) is so great.

how difficult would it be to extract the needed components and create a great spy-cam from that?

from my little knowledge all the shit cameras you find on amazon have really bad image quality.

anyone has more knowledge on the matter?

more webm?

just root the phone dummy

>spycamera

Hurensohn.

that was helpful!

guys where are all the webm?

How do you guys even set these up without people noticing?

I've always wanted to spy on... certain people, but I mean placing and collecting them would be insanely hard.

Isn't it easier to just install a RAT on a webcam?

my ex

put a cheap spy cam in a box about the size of book and cut a hole in it and put on a shelf, or put the cam on a book shelf between some books

In Sup Forums's humble opinion, what are good spy cams with high res, support for SDXC cards (64GB) and good configuration options?

Also, low profile and many hours of operation would be welcome.

Give us some moar bruh.

kk

more?

Yes PLS

Ethan Klein?

>RAT on a webcam?
how do i do that?

I have acces to a laptop on the same nework as me. How do I spy on them through thir webcam without them noticing. Most webcams have a led indicator that lights up when its being used.

no

It should be noted that I can install anything I want on it and then return it to its owner.

anyone

Why does she look like shes looking at it lol

Thanks bruh, why did you break up though. She seems like a lovely gal.

This is legit great material lol

caught her cheating didnt care much about cheating part but made a good excuse to let her go. i were tiered of her anyways

if they have an Iphone, the laptop can be used to rip their photos from their backup.

>i were tiered
Multiple layered?

she was a great fuck by all mean you know how bitches get annoying, more time to relationship.

not interested in their photos..just webcam

then buy a spy cam that allows streaming.

what does that mean?

Most women get annoying the more you are in a relationship with them, but did you caught her cheating with you spycams though?

why would I buy a spycam when I've seen people acces others webcam. I just need to know how

nope friends told my n bunch of evidence

r/Zrgs_y