i.4cdn.org/b/1463647585516.jpg
youtu.be/QTcf0ujFG7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in b4 leave him alone

All Stevie wanted was a mommy to dominate him :(

can someone give me the run down on this epic new meme

Poor little cuck

ebin

Let me make this clear, I was in the original thread, OP never indicated that Steve thought he was talking to an underage girl.

Why is there a third thread...

A little gay nigga stuck his fingers down his butthole then his mouth, and we exposed his ass to his gf and family :^)

He did though, faggot

dude got fished on kik
user got him to finger his asshole then lick his fingers
shit posting commenced
assholes doxxed him and now his whole social sphere knows

Is there anything new happening? New screenshots? Or are we circle jerking over the existing revelations?

jerking

either way, he has a gf, new/b/ likes to whiteknight

Has anyone shipped this shit to his parents?

we have to jerk, we just gave birth to a new meme

The decent thing to do would be to leave it here.

You've done just enough.

Did he really lick pooey fingers though?

Any family or anything respond

I'm just watching the circlejerk with half a chub. Idk if James actually involved the parents yet.

I was in original thread. I think you're right. That being said, who gives a shit. If you don't want to be called a pedo a perv, don't sext with some random stranger on kik. Life isn't that fucking hard. Steven is getting what he deserves even if he never was interested in 15 year olds

Part 4 actually faggot

Its like 3:45 AM their time, I doubt we will see anything until tomorrow

This is Sup Forums, there is no room for decency here. And yes, he shoved the poopfingers in his mouth

part 4 dumbass

>part 4
4u

This is the third thread you shit cunt.
I'm the one who made the second.

welp. I'm out Sup Forumsros.

Someone be ready 12 Hours from now. I'ma ask for those updates/. Sleep Well.

there was the original, then the "steve thread" then ???? and after that there is this one, that makes it the 4th thread fagg

Part 4 Shitlord. You just werent in the first. Figger

I see fingers in his bung. and fingers in his mouth. but how can you PROVE he put poo fingers - in his mouth?

chronology confirmed, also been here for all of those

Confirmed. Original being a Kik troll thread.

I was there for the Kik thread, then i made the ???? and this one I guess... shit i actually remember now kek

Part 4 if you count the original thread nigfag

He was stupid enough to shove fingers up his ass and send the pictures to who he believed to be a 15 year old girl he just met. I think he's stupid and horny enough to actually do it

during the original Kik chat Stevie said he wasn't even home. So he was doing this at someone's home.

That makes this a lot funnier

Who gives a fuck faggots, I wanna see more finger ass tears.

Yeah he was at a friends because the OP wanted him to put a sharpie in pooper, but Steve didn't have one available.

I wonder what the person who's house he did this in is going to think.

The fuck is the password to the facebook...
[email protected]

Hopefully it was his mum's house.

"Why am I friends with this faggot?"

"haha man, old poopoo steve you just cant stop him! whew! i should really find another babysitter tho..."

pic related

I'm assuming he is at his girlfriends house and she fell asleep but Poo-Bear was still horny

can someone enlighten me on whats going on. just woke up

this cat put his fingers in his ass and licked them, pics and texts prove it, cause he thought he was talking to an underage chick

he just got doxxed and now based anons are spreading it to interested parties and making dank memes

Poor guy.

Ya'll still saying he thought he was talking to an underage chick without proof.

Poop1

are there kik conversation screenshots? i wanna cringe

Who cares

the proofs in the pudding. and the pudding went in his mouth. or your mouth. stevo.

I like shitposting just as much as the next btard but i want it to be accurate damnit

Underrated post

The game is over. Thnx guys

ty

welp, saw the birth of the meme in the kick thread. Hopefully there will be wins when I get up. Fucking 5 AM. Im expecting MAJOR shitstorm on by by 11 AM with all the facebook replies.

we should make note of gmail and facebook name, I'd write it down but I live with fg who would fine it suspicious leaving notes like that around.

thanks b/ros. Gods wrok and all that

ur wish is my command
i.4cdn.org/b/1463647585516.jpg

Poopman1

All i know is if you stick your fingers in your ass then put em in your mouth, you deserve whatever happens Sup Forumsrah

It will never end, steve

whats this guys facebook

Someone changed the password

you know it was steve. hes been shitfingerposting in threads 2, 3 and now this one. fucking puddinfinger steve. fuckin poopoofinger steven.

Stankfingers Steve heheheh

I love getting straight guys to stick fingers in their ass for me but sucking them after? that shits gross and gay.

based user wanted to break stanky steve, and he succeeded. thats the difference between routine and epic.

STANK ASS DOO-DOO FINGERS STEVE AKA BROWN NAILS FUCKING STEVEN THE STANK AKA THE GREAT RECTUM PHILANGE
>its a bird, its a plane,
ITS STEVIE BROWN KNUCKLES

my name is steven
im a man with a plan
i got diarrhea in my hand
im gonna get the pink
even if i gotta put the stink
from my hand to my mouth
these fingers stanky like an old trout
god damn steven your nutrition is leakin
what will the deacon be thinkin
when he sees what the Sup Forums tards are teachin

Please let someone make a new thread in the morning if the family and friends respond, and make it easy to find like putting "steve" in the name of thread

save all the relevant pics and ill make the thread in about 8 hours

we cant forgo the dank memes

My dick fell off youtu.be/QTcf0ujFG7A

thank you Sup Forumsro, will do

what