Was thinking about starting a Chaturbate profile so people can watch me have a wank. Thoughts?

Was thinking about starting a Chaturbate profile so people can watch me have a wank. Thoughts?

Do it faggot

I have one and I wank on there periodically. You'll get like 99% guys watching you. That's fine with me though. Lots of times other guys wanking will watch you and you can watch them.

Did it before, got a bit bored. But yeah, try it, really does no harm-

I used to do it on momless chat. had more than one person watch and send me unsolicited cp. This was years ago when they had more of a problem with that, but I quit going there because it was kind of scary.

Yeah I got banned for something not too long ago. Now they want my ID. Is there a way of getting around it without setting up a new account?

I don't think so. If you look like you might be under 18 they ban you pretty quick.

new accounts take 3 seconds to setup, i havel ike 999999999999

Get tipped much?

no I have an exhibitionist account. That means I'm un-verified and can't get tips.

I'd say go for it. I've had a verified account for close to two years now and it's a nice way to earn extra cash. At my prime (going on 5 days a week) I would make a extra $400. Mostly dudes, some dudes pretending to be chicks, and some girls. It can be a lot of fun if you keep the chat in chaturbate.

Extra $400 a week? How long were you on for? Also how many viewers in ur room usually, and did u show face?

About $400 every two weeks I would say, and that would usually be a show lasting anywhere from 2-4 hours. I've done a few shows that lasted all night. I don't do too many shows anymore but I want to get back into it. The max I had in my room was anywhere between 200-800. I was more popular when I was 18 but I still get good numbers even though most of my old followers are off. In the beginning I didn't show face but now I don't really care so I show away and it makes a pretty big difference, especially if you're a qt. Got any other questions I would be glad to answer.

Also if you get a partner to do it with you, gay or straight, you'll get a good boost to your viewers, even if you don't do anything sexual with your partner. I did a few "talk shows" with a friend of mine and we would just flash and chat with the room and we made more money then if I did a solo show. It helps.

Are you M or F?

I'm a guy and naturally F get more viewers

Cute traps, and trans are popular as well.

Show yourself. I'm sure any guy couldn't make money from this. Seems too easy.

pretty damn annoying. I had the same idea as OP, but I didn't realize how low-key pushy cam viewers were. their dirty talk will be shitty, they will beg for pvt 3 seconds after they get into your room, they just want to see you cum and then they fuck off. you get the feel pretty soon that half of these faggots get off on trying to get you to cum for free. I submitted my ID for tips just for the hell of it, but out of hundreds requests people made at me none of them ever tipped first. just a bunch of assholes going to new cammers to try and get away with the shit that already got them banned from other streams.

I didn't even show myself until recently and I've been doing this for close to 2 years off and on. You do need a certain thick skin to deal with the people on there though. Here's a pic of me though.

You got to set rules and if anyone breaks them, kick them or silence them. Getting a mod is a good help too.

I don't get it. Isn't the whole point of them paying for private viewing for them to tell you what to do?

I meant your body. Also this is Sup Forums, who cares about rude chatturbate users kek.

Oh well my body is average. Slim, not much detail. I've been trying to get /fit/ though so it wouldn't hurt to get into shape if you want to be serious about cb. Hell, I've seen much larger guys be successful (not always but it happens) as long as you're not obese then you're good. some people like that shit though.

Make Chaturbate model here &a straight
Made 1000$ in 21 hours of work one week
Just private shows and a goal for me to jack off and cum started with my shirt and slowly worked way to taking off my pants and so on so forth as the tips progressed AMA

Male*