Is she a fat whale? would you marry it? Sup Forums

Is she a fat whale? would you marry it? Sup Forums

as far as fat chicks go. Shes a 10 looks wise

sir, that is a hot ass woman.

She's kinda big and will probably only ever get bigger

But yeah

Yikes. MOAR.

Fat whale? No. Sexy as fuck? Yes. Would I marry? Hell yes.

How much is her dowry?

Relation to OP? Also, hot as fuck.

hot

need nudes or bikini pics atleast. cant tell from 1 pic

If the personality is nice, sure.

MOAR

Post moar with her name or gtfo

That ass looks fat. Would fuck. Wouldn't marry tho fuck that

Knows how to eat, maybe she knows how to cook. Looks ok to me

Goddamn! I'd tear that up. Lick her asshole clean.

would wife then take her big ass to the gym lose weight together then we'd bond.

>is she
>marry it
Pick one faggit

Oh yeah, them some child bearing hips. Plus she seems to be making me diamonds, so that's a plus.

nudes ?

Any fag that wouldn't bang the fuck out of this hottie is a virgin who's thinks he has a chance with Taylor "Stick" Swift. Grow up and see what a real woman looks like...curvy and fuckin' hot as hell.

There's no way her waist is that small, she's gotta be wearing spanx or a corset or some shit.

Keep em coming

Who gives a fuck? Get a penis.

She's as fat as I'll go and she looks really good

Are you crazy? Women get fatter after they get married. just think about what happens if this landwhale gets bigger. she will need a crane just so you can move her around the house

i need moar

Fucking waste of ink bro

100 % Medically Accurate (read: sarcasm)

You're probably a tub of lard as well. Can you even see your dick?

>yfw you realize on every picture the girls hide their bellies
is this why fags keep thinking fatties can be hot, because they hide the worst feature of being fat?

old pic, when she wasnt a whale...

Now this is curvy and sexy, not that obese shit in the op.

Why you so interested in my dick, faglord? And no, i'm of average size and like ladies of any size if they are beautiful. Have fun being rejected by a tier you can never attain because of your lame standards which have been branded into your mind by culture.

I like I bit of heft, plough it marry it, divorce it when it gets bigger.

Why marry if you know it'll end in a divorce

I would nut so deep in her I would probably get her pregnant, but I would not marry. Used to bang a voluptuous woman with massive tits, shit was cash, I filled her up with so much jizz and pound fucked her into the mattress haaaaard. But she just wasn't gf material. Ended up trading her in for a thinner girl, even though the sex wasn't as great.

bikini pics?

But then how would she hide her gut?

marry? no.

beat the brakes off of it? yes.

i hate when women use giant belts to try and disguise their guts. you aren't fooling anyone. quit it and take pity on that poor belt buckle having to hold back that inter-planetary mass.

fat cottage cheese, face caked with makeup, gut probably looks like a busted windshield, poon most likely blown out. no thanks. ill leave this for some poor nerd virgin

Some. Not all. Some fat chicks are attractive. Honestly, it's about as evenly distributed as skinny chicks. But, if they're not attractive, most of us will take "skinny," because skinny is more attractive than fat, as a general rule.

Some women are exceptions. This doesn't make other fat women attractive.

She's huge, wouldn't even talk to.

sexy

This^2.

nice

anyone else fapping?

yes

Shes fucking hot

i wanted to ask the same question sooner, but was too busy fapping

ahaha, da belt under the shoulders

nice ass

I'll take, "What's a Landwhale for 1000," Alex.

I'd spend a weekend sucking her hairy asshole and emptying my balls down her throat.

I count three rolls and I haven't even studied the picture. You landwhale lovers fuck off.

Fat as fuck would not

do you have nudes or just sexy pics ?

noo nudes bye.

more

she is a whale, but i would totally bang her

Very nice

fap fap fap

I agree with everything you just said.

very fuckable now BUT when you marry that shit it's going to blow up. hit it and quit it bro, trust us

btw dude when you dump her for being a whale she's going to get skinny and fuck a nigger/domincan to piss you off. Just be prepared

is there any more pics ?

Trips of truth have spoken.

Thread tl;dr

She looks like shes got some hispanic/latino puerto rican or dominican posibly cuban afro hispanic.

I know this because i am one. And i can confirm she will continue to grow sideways until she fills the couch

This bitch Latina, once they get to whale status there's not turning back.

Let's see when she has kids, she'll look like fucking Puerto Rican Jabba the Hut