Hello Sup Forums you guys are literally like my family. I was a loser my whole life, no friends, never had a gf...

Hello Sup Forums you guys are literally like my family. I was a loser my whole life, no friends, never had a gf, but I did very well in school and have done very well for myself. Since buying my own home I have started to see women and recently I finally got my first gf.

We rarely have sex and she said it was because she was not a sexually person. Well today I found out from a female at our job(yes we work together) that she was "fuck buddies" with two of my coworkers and that their entire relationship was based on just sex. This makes me very angry because I am very good to her, spend alot of money on her and she rarely will have sex with me.

What should I do? I come to you guys because like I said I have no one else so you guys are pretty much my only family. Thanks

makes me so happy to see some ass kissing cunts shitty thread get ignored

sage, nobody here likes you

anyone?

Congrats on becoming a nu male.
You have two choices, either become at least semi ripped, and stop being a meek "nice guy" or become a cuckold

Dump her user she is full of shit trust me. Shes just leaching of your cash

Beat her bloody and post pics,
With tits, of course,
Meybe jizz in her newly created black eye

Just talkt to her and ask her about it. Theres not much else to do except leaving her or learning to live with it.

She's with you because you are good for fatherhood but not for breeding. Women actually are genetically wired to differ on those two. That's the reason 12% of kids are wrongly fathered.
Just dump her and learn to bang. There are a shit ton of books about all that shit. G-spot, tantra, etc..

Be dominant and do whatever the fuck you want in bed. Learn to talk dirty. You can treat your girl like a princess during a day but in the bedroom she's a whore. Same with men, you are a civilised person during the day but a caveman in the bedroom.

Your dicksize, personality or wallet does not matter in this instance. Bad boys are usually better in bed because they won't be apologising and nice during the fucking.

Start by googling White Tiger Tantra. This will take time and effort. But it'll be worth it.

You are welcome son. Now go out there and brand your dick out there.

>fucking a coworker
>giving her the world without making her work for it.

Just break up with her op.

leave her

Well first of all op, if she's your gf and sleeping around then break up with her. She ain't worth it. OR tell her to never again and if she does then x her out ftb

Old whores DO NOT make Good wives.
Leave her, you are wasting your money.
Invest that money somewhere else.
Start a 401k.
Fuck around in the stock market.
Get a personal trainer If you want good and frequent sex.
Scope out churches for bitches to marry.
If shes really hot:
Stop buying her jewelry etc. and start using that money to take her on dates, the opera etc.

Leave her. She's a cunt and just using you. Being good to her and being sexually attractive to her are two different things. My advice since you're inexperienced is look at whoever you may be interested in on personal qualities and get to know them really well before anything too serious, maybe that comes with experience after you get over the "omg I got a gf" phase and stop looking them as a way for sexual graitfication/emitonal needs bank. They are people just like you and people can be shitty. Fuck her man obviously not worth the time she's shown her true self. Confront her about it maybe but I say don't accept mediocrity like this in your life. She'll actually respect you for it even because she sure as shit doesn't respect you now. Good Luck and don't worry about it to much just be pragmatic.

Confront her.

If you ain't getting what you want and she is then the relationship is not balanced and in the end you will break up probobly with joint accounts and such things making it more difficult just deal with it now

>inb4 cuck

Stay slightly open - minded when you approach her tho. She might be part of some misunderstanding. But don't fall for a bs "woe is me" story.

That comics is the most fedora thing I have seen in my life.
>Some girls are sluts
>Some girls are bitches
>IT MUST BE THE SAME GIRLS! I'M TOO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN ARE VARIED PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT LIVES!

Another side if she had 2 relationships based on sex maybe she's trying to avoid another just ask her

Your wallet and position of prestige within the community should be all you need to lock up a loyal qt3. If you cant manage this in your current situation thats on you.

Start working out and work on your game. You know your strengths and weaknesses better than anyone so work to improve weakness and flaunt your strengths. Being a humble nice guy gets you cuckd faster than anything.