Banana Girl Worship Thread

Banana Girl Worship Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hO0dgzFRnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inviting Queen Sup Forums tobe an hero today and post some epic new hi res pics

Lol really? that's the photo you went with?

I insert my schwanz into the OP's fantasy girlfriend's anus.

hello OP

I ejaculat powrefuly
the OP's fantasy girlfriend explodes from the force and volume of my seamin
A tear roll's down the OP's cheek
I defecate

Ahhh it is good to be the king! The schwanz king!

vocaroo.com/i/s0hO0dgzFRnj

well its one bananagirl posted today, better than posting old pic

Lol I know. This is she. It's not the best photo of me though is it!

I was going for the sympathy vote queen Sup Forums

The YLYL banana is better looking, someone post him instead. Thanks Lori...

Fuck off. Did you do this?

if you have something new and better please don't be afraidto post it here queen Sup Forums

I don't think he is a fan queen Sup Forums shame on him!

This thread isn't good enough for your queen I'm afraid OP. Do better next time.

I'm sorry queen Sup Forums I just don't have your appeal! But please bless this poor thread with something worthwhile, it might spark some life!

feel free to post something new here queen Sup Forums to make sure this thread outlasts that horrible alternative one

oh well queen Sup Forums looks like this thread is doomed. You've posted some great stuff today though and your threads are great fun. If you want to post 1 last pic here please do, but if not, thanks for being bananagirl queen of Sup Forums

Ok here's a bikini photo I don't think I've posted before. Would you like a recent bikini photo? I wasn't going to do it because I was ashamed of the weight I've put on but then I remembered I don't actually care what people here think. Plus you seem to be the only one in this thread right now.

yes please queen Sup Forums! you are a legend!

and this is a great pic of you too, you are really very hot. also the other vile thread has died so lets celebrate

Ok. Be nice though or I'm deleting it.

looking good queen Sup Forums ! a bit of chubbiness is nothing to be ashamed of, it brings out your curves very well. If this were hi res I might explode! I won't repost I promise. any more to share? I really hope so

is that your mum or sister? she looks pretty hot too!

I hope you can post more to keep this thread alive a bit longer queen Sup Forums

yes, I think we are the only 2 here, sadly I can't keep it alive on my own though

Not going to lie I regret posting it already so you better save it before I delete it. This is what I looked like before I hurt my ankle.

thanks queen Sup Forums you look fantastic here. If this were in hi res I would explode! do you have more? and feel free to delete the other picture so that it never gets posted again by another user.

a bit of a shame there aren't other anons here to keep the thread alive, but thanks for the new pics queen Sup Forums and please keep posting, you are very hot.

To be honest I'm glad there aren't more here. Lets pretend the fat bikini photo never happened lol.

wow 3 whole people really like you, whateveryournameis! Good job

I can forget it no problem 9you did look great in it though, don't worry). Wow, these older bikini pics are great. Please, please let there be a hi res one! if not do you have other hi res pics of your fab figure you could post? they won't get reposted I promise.

You don't have to lie, I know I didn't look good. But as soon as my ankle heals I'll be back looking like this!

wow!!!!!!!!!! words fail me queen Sup Forums

wow! got my breath back now. please post something like this in hi res!!! you can delete it straight away if you want, but please, you are so fit!

That's all you're getting today I'm afraid :)

well thank you, it was fun whilst it lasted. I won'tpost them anywhere I promise. Oh go on, just one more pic queen Sup Forums? to end an epic bananagirl day

and before you go can I just say epic tits here bananagirl I hope they return in hi-res when your ankle is better. I look forward to that day! Thanks again queen Sup Forums

Why thank you loyal fan.

always a pleasure queen Sup Forums ! oh and please, please just one more pic before you go? hate to ask but you are so worth it! thanks queen Sup Forums

Lol no. Sorry.

Banana girl have you tried actually eating more bananas? You will look a lot better

never mind, you will always be queen Sup Forums I look forward to seeing lots more of you soon, bye queen Sup Forums

How do you mean? I do already eat one every day.

Maybe spread the peel more so they hide your face...

that was probably butter user not me queen Sup Forums time to let the thread die, thanks for the new pics, you are fit queen Sup Forums

Shush now. We both know I have a beautiful face.

fat bitch is fat

is it just me or are you revealing some nip slip in the shadows of your cleavage here queen Sup Forums? I can dream! thanks queen Sup Forums

Any vulva or cervix pics?

I deleted that photo so how the fuck would you know?

Lol that's for me to know...

oink oink bananapiggy