Why are american "women" so fat and ugly?

why are american "women" so fat and ugly?

To give Europeans something to bitch and moan about.

Yeah, why is that?

who is this european hottie?

She's American faggot. Notice the Nike t shirt. Nike=American

>implying wearing American brands makes you american
Fag

Every single one of you is the reason Sup Forums is such an insufferable pile of shit these days. Post something original, or shut your disgusting fat leathery man mouths

Lindsey Pelas

I'll take the bait.

Obesity in the US has several reasons. One is obviously poor diet, it's relatively uncommon in the US for people to eat home cooked meals, junk food is considered a staple for some and the US has significantly less restrictions on what factories can use in their food compared to the EU.

Then there's car culture, certain cities or maybe even states are built in a way that you absolutely need a car to get around, this leads to less walking and less bike riding.

And last but not least it's availability of food, the US is huge (and so is a part of it's population) but because of that, not everyone lives realistically close to a supermarket or anything similar to provide good food, while fast food restaurants tend to be ubiquitous throughout the land, especially in poor countries.

I hope to have informed.

because fat shaming is a felony. we must enable them and tell them its ok.

this. fat people are literally more beautiful

>has meltdown over american women being fat
>american men are statistically more overweight than women
what the fuck is logic

Probably food

Fucking idiot

because americans are dumb as fuck ,its a fact they are all dumb and fat like pigs
facts are facts

Americans are fat and dumb.
You're the living proof

KRUSTY WANTS OUT!!!!!

because capitalists like to make money from many expensive medical bills to they created super deluxe fatting fast food full of diabetes and heart disease and then marketed it well.

Welcome to Murikah, Land of the Big Macs

Summer has come early

im with you OP they're fucking disgusting. look at this fat ham planet, american women everyone

she is the epitamy of fat ugly american 'women'

I'm not sure my dick is long enough to get inside her puss, better fuck a roll.

Sorry brah but she's from Stralya

Although I wholeheartedly agree with you.

only americans are so dumb to believe in random graphs,damn

why are european women so fucking ugly?

She's still hotter than the hamplanet up there.

its a serious problem in america i admit,we are all fat like pigs,like 99% of us have weight problems

English and Spanish women are ugly but Swedish women are hot
German women are special too

checkin quads rn

swedish women are ugly because theres too much incest in sweden,70% german womens are 45+
spanish latino are hot
english women ugly af
theres a lot of incest in sweden,norway,denmark

Its not a woman, its an ape

Holy shit. You're so controversial and edgy! Do you have a bandaid? I think I cut myself on your edge

>asks about American women
>posts pic of African

yea true,only few hotties in north countryes
its because they we're isolated so much thats why they do so much incest
did you knew that theres where gays,zoophilia,necrophylia and lot of sexual sick stuff comes from

american women are beautiful fuck off dum europoors

Spanish women aren't like Latinas, not many of them very hot
Italian women are way much hotter even but they're much more difficult to fuck
French women dress quite well and can be very hot even if some are real bitches

>what is african american

your country is literally a nigger

She looks like she is sweating out the grease her chicken was fried in. Dam I hate precious!

implying anyone in this thread has ever been near enough to a woman for it to matter what they look like

fuk u loser some of us do pic very related

>shows fat nigger
>asks about american women

american "woman"

Fucking checked

american "women"

Triggered

There is no way she can be that shiny what in the actual fuck

where's you're original shit faggot?

Says one of the people posting millions of unoriginal posts that all say the same thing: it's just you bitching. So sgut your fukking mouth, and maybe YOU should post something original, you hypocrite.

black people do look more shiny and cameras/lights etc add to that, plus the fact that she is incredibly fat and probably sweats a lot.

See, coming up with an idea isn't "inventing" it. Leonardo da Vinci had plans for helicopters and flying machines, but no one says he or the Italians invented helicopters or planes. This picture is retarded, Americans just took the ideas less successful people had and made them a reality. I don't call a farmer a chef just because he raised the cow that the steak I'm eating came from.

american 'woman' lol

>american women

>american woman

>3dpd

That's not a "woman",
that's a sowpotamus

Imagine the stench coming from Precious's
giant blue crotch waffle

Nnnooooooooooo. That whale makes me vomit

>when your deepest desire is to fall in love with a fat asian girl
>this chart made me so sad

Quads speak the truth

bullshit. that's a slag.

your argument is invalid

want to talk logic? how about teaching your children on how to be a racist piece of shit and then when you grow up you want them to respect each other? now thats cognitive dissonance

The real world is not logic, get out of your basement more autist children, or you can live in your little mind your whole life.

Muricas overall population has a higher percentage count on ppl with overweight.
You shouldnt argue has only has ugly bitches, you should argue who has the most of them and that is murica.