SJW ESPN BTFO

Holy shit, you know its bad when DEADSPIN calls you out for being so SJW you defend a black rapist

deadspin.com/the-undefeated-cant-find-anything-bad-to-say-about-jame-1781961610

ESPN's new black-only site "The Undefeated" published a puff-piece about how great and mature Jameis Winston is now, written by some white nu-male

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearsports.com/articles/2015/02/17/new_york_times_and_jameis_winston_98148-4.html#.V2IPaKItGLG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

Ummm... I don't think they were saying The Undefeated were SJWs

They were calling them out for writing a dindu "hes a good boy" piece about a rapist because he's black

>didn't do nothing

Kek

>LITERALLY didn't do nothing
I had to stop reading there, my sides couldn't handle that

No, I think they were calling them out for being rape-apologists. Or at least for passing off his history with sexual assault as only being an issue of maturity.

How long will this site last? Most black people don't know how to read and their only other audience is made up of SJW cuckolds.

>rape
>same little mistake that everybody else made
kek

KEK

Yeah, that's what he's saying...

But in the SJW hierarchy, being black makes you immune to criticism

>people unironically start threads about journalism drama between SJWs and niggers on my Sup Forums.

Moot would never have allowed this, please delet this.

the media makes Johnny Manziel out to be a great kid? wtf am I reading?

I agree. Nobody cares. Stop giving ESPN page views and ad revenue. Delete this.

Johnny Manziel has been fucking destroyed in the media ever since he came (and left) the league. The media shat on Tebow for being openly Christian. Tom Brady for deflategate.

This literally who wr is delusional

>you would think manziel is a great kid
What the fuck? The media shits on him 24/7
>jameis a gud boy he dindu nuffin

I don't think you read the article. They don't say anything about him being black.

But he's obviously black and it's an website for and about black people. The context is extremely obvious

Jameis hasn't really done anything wrong in like 2 years.

>This dude didn't do nothing wrong
>He din
>du
>nuffin

The undefeated is the website version of black history month

Sure, but that's not what the deadspin article is about

you wouldn't understand, it's a black thing.

The point is, Deadspin is still ripping ESPN for going out of their way to cover up for a black rapist, even if they don't call them out for the fact he's black

It's all implied, which is way more than ever happens on these websites

I'm happy that I don't watch ESPN except for live sports and therefore don't care about the obsession Sup Forums has over ESPN even though everyone here says they don't watch it

>racism is prevalent today
>league is dominated by a minority that only makes up 13% of the population

yeah. sure.

I'm not really connecting the dots that you are. But whatever.
Either way, Jameis is an asshole, and doesn't deserve the puff piece.

Who would've thought that the worldwide leader in sports would be discussed on the sports board, right?

Who else /SKRONG/

Jameis is a real nigga

2 years ago this post would have been considered sjw
Glad Sup Forums is moving in the right direction desu

>you would think Johnny Manziel is this freaking great kid

author must be a cuck

He literally didn't do anything.

Just look at the author, add some glasses and put his hairline a little more back and it's a protypical Cuck look

like pottery

>wtf am I reading?
the delusions of black America

Winston literally didn't rape her tho

>It took over 50 posts in this thread before somebody knew what they were talking about

>rape
Check the details before you believe the SJW shilling about winston.
I hate him for ruining Auburn's meme season but the girl was an obvious cleat chaser who just wanted a settlement.

we'll never know because they conspired to bury the case and rendered it impossible to investigate

if football star in college town wants to have sex with you and there aren't multiple witnesses, it's going to happen whether you like it or not.

This. His accuser's story is flimsy as shit, she told a ton of lies and got caught lying but of course all the SJW's in the media won't talk about that.

realclearsports.com/articles/2015/02/17/new_york_times_and_jameis_winston_98148-4.html#.V2IPaKItGLG

>he reads Deadspin
>he reads The Undefeated

Your kind aren't welcome in these parts, fagit.

To be fair, Louis Murphy said that. Which just makes him look fucking retarded because Manziel gets roasted. And ESPN never, ever bring up Winston's allegations since he's been starting in the NFL.

This is the same company the alt-right trumpcucks are glad got sued out of existence. wonder how they feel now. actually, I don't care, don't answer.

Sorry I don't believe it unless Alex jones posts it

Sounds like you have some personal experience in the matter

>Kobe actually rapes someone
No big deal, he apologized to his wife with a ring
>Jameis doesn't rape anyone
He's the devil, how dare they let this man have a career

I'll never understand humans

it's p sad this country has become the guilty until proven innocent type

>alleged rape happens in november 2012
>she dosen't follow up on her initial complaint till december 2013 when he is an established heisman contender and at the peak of his popularity.
>literally everyone who knew her at fsu said she was a cleatchaser who went after football players and black guys
>has changed story multiple times to fit her narrative

winston still gets the "rapist" label solely based on an allegation despite being cleared by an impartial judge

never change Sup Forums

>Kobe actually rapes someone

This thread alone shows racism is alive and well, Jameis was cleared of rape and any wrongdoing and yet here you all are calling him a rapist...because hes black...

Deadspin still has some good shit, but the Gawker SJW definitely started to take in the past few years.

Jalopnik is still based.

>didn't do nothing

memes have gone too far