Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
Here's the deal.
I am not a pedophile, but I am seriously considering kidnapping a child and young as possible and grooming them, over years, meticulously, to be the perfect mate when they're older.

I know I have snapped. I know I'm insane and I know I'm disgusting.
I hate women, I fucking hate them. They never take accountability for their actions, They never take blame, they always find some fucking excuse, they have no loyalty.
I've had girlfriends and flings from 14-22, I'm 25 now, it's been 3 years. I just can't look at a woman and not feel disgust.

how can I fight this impulse. I just want love and to be loved.
I want to protect someone, and provide for them.
I want someone to crawl in bed with me every night and hold me.

I hate how weak I've become.
Pic related. The sweet, uncorrupted , still loving, still pure, still excited, still exuberant image of my fantasy.
The kind of girl you can say "Wanna watch a movie" and they hop up and down with a genuine smile on their face.

Also, general loli thread and should I go through with my plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/sex-dungeon-where-swedish-fritzl-doc-imprisoned-drugged-and-raped-woman-he-planned-to-keep-as-a-slave-for-years/news-story/7d43afe470433ead788fa797494d28b0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a cat you fuck

Kys

Save the criminal justice system and taxpayers the money and effort

It's a downward spiral and you're only going to get worse

kill yourself you fucking fat ugly piece of shit. this isn funny its disgusting

Don't kidnap anyone. That is the worst possible solution.

You should buy a big plot of land you can make money off of. Or save up and go to like thailand. Can buy a girl and be king shit over there lol

Stop being an insecure loser that is terrified of being challenged. Good women are smart and don't take shit.

400 years ago this was a common war time practice. Taking the youngest girl of noble blood and marrying her.

I just want someone I can look at and smile, I want a girl who will be happy with anything, and I want to preserve that, I want that pure innocence... a girl who hasn't been tainted by past relationships, a girl who doesn't have resting bitch face, a girl who can love me the way I want to love her.
I don't see any other way, I don't want to live half a life with some fucking bitch who's only with me for my money, or for my dick, or for my house, or because she ran out of better options.
I want to go back to a simpler time.
I fucking hate this

first of all, you are now on a fucking list.

second: you could have gotten dubs, but were too fucking slow to post your pasta. shame on you.

Convert to Islam and move to a "repressive" country and you can legally and proudly have FOUR preteen wives that will do ANYTHING you desire.

Anita Sarkeesian, is that you?

Go see a shrink, they do help bro.
Not all women are like that, you need to get that out of your head.

find a 1 year old boy or girl doesnt matter if its boy u can give it hrt make sure the genes are acceptable then move to another planet and have self assembling pre planned and purchased tech just do fucking everything for you and live like a god with wife type thing companion

id read a lot.. and work out... and she'd love me.. forever, she'd be mine.. all mine, we'd be alone

hardly any women at like this, go outside you fucking moron.

>I hate women
>should I do it
obligatory DO IT FAGGOT!
I don't care, if you really wanna, do it.

Bullshit. This is some fucking faggoty "The bigger man walks away" bullshit that society has only adopted in the last 30 years.
This "Hurr if you don't want a challenge durr step aside and let a real man do it"

Women and men are not supposed to be a fucking challenge. That's bullshit and you know it.

And even IF that was what I was talking about, I don't mind a challenge.
I hate angry bitter women and that's all I can seem to find.
Fucking liberal dykes with multi colored hair,
fucking fat cunts who think they're perfect 10s

And refusing to take accountability for your actions isn't a "challenge" it's a symptom of several personality disorders.

I don't want easy, I don't care for easy, I want a girl worth having, the problem is I don't see any.

Get a dog bro. Answers all of the above.

Just come out of the closet instead

This

Man, I know how bad you feel, I've had a girlfriend who cheated on me for 3 years and I know how fucked it feels, but you can't look at other women and think that they are just like your whore girlfriends, it's like femists saying that every man is a piece of shit and should die. Just try to understand that things like this happen to everyone, and will happen, so you have to keep moving forward in order to keep your life rythm.
If it doesn't works, you can always try a homossexual relationship, or simply be alone to think about your life and travel all around places you like, so that you can be renewed and relaxed to try doing things again ;)

mods?

Sup Forums never fails to amuse me one day you faggots party hard cuz a dog gets burned alive another day you have a party on people getting wrecked but then this guy comes with some kind of idea and everybody is instantly QQ - stop being niggers..

>social masculinity
>adopted in the last 30 years
>relationships shouldn't be a challenge
>can only find the shittiest parts of the internet

Have you tried stepping outside recently? Maybe checking around your town for a local bar, spending time there?

holy fuck, havent been on Sup Forums in two years
things sure change, and old thread like this would not have been disapproving.
Tbh this is kinda lame, let the weird guy fuck a kid. gl man

Did a feminist trigger you?

>hardly any women act like this.

Wrong.
WRONG.

I've dated 35 age appropriate people from 13/14 till now. I've fucked more than that, and gone steady with 6 girls for stretches of 1-2 years the longest being 3 and a half years.

And you're fucking wrong. At least about most women, while I don't doubt a good, wholesome woman exists, I can't seem to find one.
I'm not ugly, I'm not socially retarded, I go out, I'm not poor, I'm self-employed and make decent money, I've got good posture and an nice smile.
I'm genuine, loyal, and compassionate. I'm not a simp and I'm not a "nice guy"

Maybe I've just had horrible luck and God keeps fudging my RNG, but I'm not an objective being, I can only know my subjective experience.

>a girl who can love me the way I want to love her
Abusively?

Yeah, see, the problem was never with them.
It was always with you.
Just kill yourself and save the rest of us the hassle.

Make more money.

You're really putting pussy on a pedestal, they're just humans and humans are cunts. They want a protector so make money and work out and they'll suck your dick every night if that's what you want.

You get what you put in and it sounds like you're trying to cheat and be a massive faggot. Also research what happens to people who do these things and get caught in prison.

Rationally you only have 2 or maybe 3 real options. 1) Stop dating anyone and buy a jerk off toy 2) Make more money and gain more mass and make bitches wet or 3) buy a dog.

Post some pictures of yourself and we can all see why you hate women

Op is a Giant Possibly Dangerous Fagget

i feel you man , i have the same felling about women, they are disgusting..

The idea of kidnapping and grooming achild isn't that bad but ... what's the point ?
If she has no social relationship ? she'll be like a robot. She could love you but , she will never help you cause she'll have the same opinion and feels as you bro.
you can't live with a robot. She'll bring you anything unless a sentimental void =/

NO!
I have never hit a woman, I have never even called a woman a name (first, after she sets in with the name calling all bets are off) I don't lose my temper unless I'm pushed beyond reason, I'm calm and humble.

I know how fucked up it is, and I know it would be considered abusive.
I just want someone I can dot on, and love, and cherish, I know it's fucked up... but I won't live long enough to see functional sex bots that are close enough to looking and feeling real to be interested in.

well, then you're obviously right, you've clearly done your research.

But why does this person need to be a child? Are you insecure about other dudes cocks going in your woman that you need a virgin?

You could, alternatively, just admit to being a pedo like everyone else.

You ought to post a picture of yourself and we can see what we're working with.

Because I swear if you're an uninteresting obese fuck with absolutely no skills or hobbies beyond videogaming you have no right getting mad at all of the "angry bitter women" who don't want you.

Woody Allen and Ted Nugent beat you to the punch. Also kill yerself

So you can dox me? HAAHHAHA nope.

Ever since breaking up with my 5th gf in my life 3 years back (25 then,28 now)

I agree that all women just want some smuck who gives them what they want while she sucks Chad's and Tyrone's dick behind your back. Or infront of you if you are a cuckfag.

Unloyal,ungrateful and whining all the time to get their way. Instead of putting im an effort.

"I have a cunt so you need to give me anything i want. And it makes me invulnerable to responsibility"

Only loli's or an hero remains for us OP.
Jews fucked the western world.
And even in Asia its the same (living here since 2007) trust me, women are the same anywhere.

I enjoy it when homosexual degenerates from the States pretend that WE
WUZ
ROMANS
WE
FUCKD
BOIPUS
fucking lmao you should kill yourself you fucking retard

ur just a fucking pedophile because its not a specific occurance thing

i fell in love with a 12 year old full on HRT since he was 6 telling me he was 18 and i fell for that shit. he even told me he loved me. but itwasnt an age thing. it was like the rest of ur stalker head fucked conveyance of shit though. bicentenial man 200 years.

its not that i dont like females or even people

its that i dont have time

i just need one

it fulfils my requirements.

i dont need friends.

i dont need family.

i just need one feminine counter part to spend 100% of my time with me.

from taking a shit on my dick as she sits on my lap on the toilet and into the bowl to me tongueing her/whatever its ass out afterwards

i really dont think this is so much to ask

i worked hard in my life

im owed quiet a large amount and id trade it all for her/him/it thing

and its just a conspiracy

what was real though was irl ur pic telling me it loved me on skype through text and our laughs we shared in video call (i was too poor to afford video but i did have audio so we could talk and i got to look at it)

and i had love

never had love

not from anyone

friends family posessions nothing

first thing i ever loved
the only thing i ever loved
for that year 2013, it was love

then it told me it kissed a boy and started acting fucked up and it was ruined.. gone.

but for those few months/weeks, i was god, and she was my consort.

It's cute how you count teenage relationships among those numbers, like you consider them actual serious relationships and don't factor in that both of you were stupid kids still in the midst of puberty and biological changes that constantly flooded your bodies with hormones, not to mention the general trend for the young to believe they're infallible.

Shit you're fucking 25, this thread is a perfect example of your retarded ego telling you that you can't possibly have done anything wrong.

>I just want love and to be loved.
> I want a girl who will be happy with anything
>by keeping her locked up and emotionally damaging her with unforeseeable consequences
10/10 plan there mate.

The reason you are not getting what you want it's because you are the kind of freak that would consider kidnapping a kid and grooming them. Who you are decides whether you get those things or not, it's not based on how much you want them. And who you are is a complete freak show nut job. If you ever get the chance, consider killing yourself. There are better specimens out there, whose air does not need your inhaling.

if uve never tongued a loved ones asshole ur a newfag virgin lowest scum on the earth

rape doesnt count

ur semantical double thought insanity to that lack of arguement doesnt count either

NO, I don't want to fuck the child. I want a clean slate, someone who hasn't been corrupted by the world.
I want to shelter her and raise her, and love her.

I would never have sex with her until she was of age.
Admittedly I'd have to lie to her... and come up with some narrative to explain to her... to normalize it... and that would break me... building a relationship like that on a foundation of lies...
But I just don't know what else to do, women do not scare me, I'm not intimidated by them, but I just can't stand them, at least not my age and certainly not older.
My last girlfriend was 18 when we met when I was 24, and she was the closest I'd come to feeling alive. Her zest for life was so refreshing... I just want to recapture that essence and keep it... selfishly I admit that... I know it's fucked up... but maybe I'm selfish

> says he's not pedo
> requests loli thread
Choose one. Also, when I get locked up for stabbing, you can come to my cell and I'll give you love. As I pump loads of black bull semen into your tight, testosterone filled asshoke, you'll feel valued. On Top of that, I'm NOT A Woman so i fit your Bill. Be gay OP, it's your only safe option.

>poopfreesince63.emperor

HAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe this helps you to get back to the righteous path of justice

The shit your ranting on and on about is Like word for word what serial killers describe as why they went on some huge killing spree.

>"Wanna watch a movie" and they hop up and down with a genuine smile on their face.
lol'd so hard. you expect her to react to a movie like you're taking her on vacation?

you poor lowely fucking peasents ok

its not about the age you meet em but the age you leave em

retarded in the head i swear

like my pop and naan, unto death did they part
and my grandad and grandma

worthless parent tut tut

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THANK YOU user.
I've been saying this about the Jews and the cultural marxist western experiment for ages now.
Thank you for understanding...

Especially that
>I have the pussy, buy me stuff, I can replace you in a heartbeat
mentality they all have

you're literally fucked.

Even an out and out pedo would be easier to understand and less worrying than you are.

You're clearly a misogynist man-child who is going to die alone.

Honestly, if you'd just said you want to fuck a kid, the backlash would have been less than this.

He expects her to act like a anime character or some shit fuckin homo

Get a dog... or a girlfriend who just got out of high school

Pretty much this man. What are you expecting? A perfect little waifu? I'm guessing you're no God Amoung Men, yet you seem to be holding women to pretty high standards.

I'm 23, currently dating a 10 out of 10 and I've had girls all the way from 16 (when I was 16) to a 45 year old woman. Women are just like men. There are shitty and there are good ones. But you won't attract any of them as long as you keep acting like an aspie basement dweller. Get a hobby, or learn a craft, or join a sport, or do something to get yourself out there and meet different people. The world doesn't owe you anything and you cant just expect the perfect girl to fall into your lap. Just keep trying and do what you can to make yourself attractive from the outsider's perspective.

That's really all you can do. There are 7 billion people on the earth. One of them will want you if you put yourself out there enough.

im talking about physical embrace as the only counter in this regard

the rest is in ur head... its all in ur head... its not real.... touch skin on skin only thats real

thats when it started, and when it ended. those dates.

and that girl i found online or whatever?

never touched

not even once.

just something i wanted.

MODS MODS MODS

Kill yourself pedo scum

>16 easy

its on record
evidence

No, the girl I dated when she was 18 to 19 was like this until life beat the ever loving shit out of her,
she graduated school and midway through college her eyes dulled and became listless, her zeal for life diminished.

She used to get hyped and excited for the littlest of things.. She loved going to the beach and stuff like that and would get this sparkle in her eye.. that's all... I don't watch anime

i dont masturbate to traps i masturbate to the notion ill be left alone in peace to live in mutual exclusive love with one another

how fucking pathetic are you thats why you deserve to die

this much energy displayance on these repeat subscription topics shows me tells me beyond any doubt that you've never worked a singular fucking day in your life

fuck off

if shes real nigger u best give me some grace period

>I agree that all women just want some smuck who gives them what they
Like every other human being alive.
Jesus OP. You expect women to be perfect and always happy and love you no matter what you do. You complain that they just think about themselves. Yet here you are, wanting to ruin a young child's live for your own selfish gains.

I have a serious question, I'd like to understand and help you. Why do you think you have the right to do that? Why do you deserve any love, especially unconditional love, something no one ever gave or received?

MORE
OF
THIS

It's sad what modern culture is doing to our women.

Just get money user. Make yourself successful, in 10 years the culture will turn around, and you can get a nice young wife with good values.

i moved space and time its MOTHER FUCK self

Read this article op:
news.com.au/world/europe/sex-dungeon-where-swedish-fritzl-doc-imprisoned-drugged-and-raped-woman-he-planned-to-keep-as-a-slave-for-years/news-story/7d43afe470433ead788fa797494d28b0

You'll probably end up like this guy, unable to keep her there forever because you'll eventually feel emotionally attached to her.

dsm v: euphoria

There is a solution to your problem.....

Sugar babies

Fuck off, Genji. Kill yourself.

MOOOODS

LETS ALL GO SNORT SOME FUCKIN WIZZFIZZ FAM KALIFA

You sound like an absolute beta cuck. Can't wait until you try to kidnap some dudes daughter and the daughter beats your disgusting pedo ass to a fucking pulp. You're disgusting and you should go agead with the plan. It will never work and you'll wind up dead. Bitch.