Mad hand game.

How is this cringe? I would suck his dick in a heartbeat

Hello newfriend

Cringe

Some quality cringe on here so far, pleasantly surprised

What's even the point anymore?

Another one

I ask myself this question every morning and then I remember I have a huge dick

Girls like this who are kinda ugly yet somehow still fuckable are just reservoirs of pent-up sexual frustration. Makes for hours and hours of fun

majira strawberry is the point....
>cute asf
>soothing voice
>nice fursuit
whats not to love?

I cringed

I cringed again

It's ok once you lose your virginity you won't cringe at the thought of sex anymore

getthelube.com

beta cringe

How is getting laid cringe or beta

>implying the McLaren longtail isn't the most legendary car ever made
>implying the 6.1l s70 v12 wouldn't dust that piece of shit
>implying anythings sexier that the gold engine cover they made for it
dude...gtfo my board

>how is getting laid by an ugly bitch cringe or beta?

truth mate

the text may be cringe those are some nice tattoos

What the hell are you saying?

Starting the cringe thread with shad? Good choice.

Aprantly he considers himself an elf pirate on fb

ok that's cringe

What is the name of this site/app/whatever?
Looks like good fun to be had.
Is it the same thing as pic related? ("French Girl")

Tits or gtfo

Search for The Norwegian elf-pirate on fb and you'll cringe

watch this shit niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=rtfOt8emr_g

At least he actually looks intimidating. Looks like he's not faking his Nordic genes, either. When people post stuff like this in cringe threads, they become the cringe

>implying wanting to suck dick means you're a female
Maybe back in the 80's. Today, only faggots want dick. Women haven't wanted dick since they came up with electric-powered 2'-long dildos.

That's like your opinion, wielding swords is pretty high up on my cringe list.

is that him?
>wtfpepe.jpg

isn't that the sad truth....that's why I let fags suck it now

>comes back after half a year
>Time to rock your world

caption is clearly not made from himself, that phrase is one of the most popular things occuring in cringe threads
Also these kinds of guys are partying like boars usually

lol I was looking at that too

lmao, thank you drawfags for that

the long anticipated rocking of worlds

lol post some stuff from your Facebook page, I have a feeling it'd be some damn fine OC.

what? so your saying that you find hideous little hog children sexually attractive and that they have pent up sexual frustration that makes for hours of sexual pleasure?!

filthy pedo creep

Anyone got her last name? I think I´m in love.

> I'll take Poetic Irony for 400, Alex.

that fucing greasy hair jesus christ

>13-21

>great at dealing with pathetic Internet virgins
>Sup Forumstard wants her info.....

Think this through nigger

Don´t worry about me, I´m a nice guy, I just need her info to make her see that.

Of course! A cringe thread! The perfect place to ask my question!

Dear Sup Forums,

Need your help here. I'm on the brink of buying a sex doll and I need to know if I should go through with it or not. Doll is pic related, which is an 88CM mini doll. That's about an inch and a half shy of three feet. It has a full metal skeleton, but people have said the skeleton is problematic. Apparently the neck has been redesigned and the one I have on hold will have the updated neck, but AFAIK the rest of the skeleton is the same. If it weren't for this hold up I probably would have already bought it (or found another excuse to be "on the fence"), so I guess I need some nudging in the right direction.

Should I or shouldn't I?

More coming...

You're probably thinking I'm some kind of loser who has to resort to a doll to get some action and while that is technically true at the moment the thing is that I actually find the concept of fucking a doll kind of hot. I have definitely fapped to pics and videos of dolls posed in sexual ways as well as dolls getting fucked and I find it kinda hot. Obviously the ultimate option would be to have a fuck robot, but if they exist they are neither available to me nor within my price range.

So what have I been doing in the meantime you ask? Well, I've been fucking pic related. Part of me can't help but think that literally anything would be better than this, even a doll that snaps in half a week after purchase, but I just don't know.

>do u mean wht time

>3k for that
holy shit

FWIW, the sidebar is a different doll. The one I'm looking at is MUCH cheaper.

ah man, i geniunely feel bad that nobody answered your last thread. my 2 cents: if it fucking makes you happy, why the fuck not?it gives you pleasure and shit...others spend that kind of money on hookers. is there any better use of that money? hopefully your actions are not hurting someone else.

how does the retarded dating system works in us?

first it's 2/19 then 2/23 then back to 2/21

Draw Me!

>you both like emo
Your opinion seems to be invalid

how is this cringe?

>ah man, i geniunely feel bad that nobody answered your last thread

Gee thanks. I just assumed that Sup Forums would jump all over that sort of thing, but you never know with Sup Forums.

I suppose I would enjoy it, but how smart of an investment is it if I'm going to worry about it breaking? But then again again, look at what's doing the trick right now. That's pretty pathetic.

dunno what to say, as you have not mentioned the price for yours. regardless of the price, if you are so worried about it breaking...not much comes to my mind. first: try to take care of it, and not dumb your bodyweight on it. secondly: things god damn break with time and need replacement, but a few weeks of use is too litle. and third: why not just use a fleshlight and a vr headset? i dunno, im thinking of alternatives beacuse that little lifespan is too low for whatever price. and yea, it's pathetic the current stuff

My sides. This has got me in tears, thank you user

dump*

This dude
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8h0p046HI

A little under $500 shipped. Which is significantly less than any other doll as well as below this doll's retail. I poked around on the doll forum and the people there were telling people that while the doll itself is beautiful as hell if you need to worry about the quality you should just save up the money for a better doll, but no way am I going to drop over a grand for a fuck doll. I'm still turning it over in my head, but I'm leaning toward just buying it because fuck. That's what tax return money is for.

She looks so genuinely happy. How often do any of us look like that without pretending.

>Which is significantly less than any other doll

Well, not any other doll, but any other doll of the size. I could opt for a 40cm or 65 cm doll, but those are just tiny.

This guy could fail to sell a steak to a starving man.

checked

kek'd also shouldn't that be would?

Are you saying it's cringe because she's got the feminist look going or because of her taste in music?

Neither's particularly bad user.

reading this makes me so sad

Saw this conversation, wanted to add my two cents:

I've thought about getting a doll (I'm not disgustingly ugly, but my facial features just don't match), but there's just this aura of failure around them that I can't shake away from myself.

I'm hoping that within the next decade we'll have high-quality VR waifus (I hate anime, but I can't think of a better, catchier name to call them), and I think I could go along with that.

If we could convince Microsoft to release the old Tay AI before they reverted her back (see pic), I would pay top dollar for a sex doll with an AI like this embedded into it.

Summer is here

Why not the one on the sidebar? At least it's 163cm tall, so it doesn't look like your fucking a little girl.

The combination of embarrassing elements that are in that single piece of jpg is pure fucking cringe. If you cannot see it you're cringe

Oh fuck that
Too far user
Never
Ever
Post Bran Flakes.

Month then day.