After getting flamed yesterday, I decided to start doing ranked on Dota 2...

After getting flamed yesterday, I decided to start doing ranked on Dota 2. Anyone want to give tips/play with me it would be very appreciated. My road from 2k up begins today!
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079128714/
Or if any richfags show pity and give compendium that'll be cool too

k

your a faggot dota 2 is not hard its your team m8s that fuckit up or are you one of those retard peruvians

Someone find a salt mine on their climb to 2k?

i started doing ranked the second i unlocked it so igot a low 500 solo and party almost 2.5k solo and party it only took half a year of countless fucking time wasted9

rich fags show pity i see pity your to lazy to go to the store and buy a prepaid credit card or steam crd

>third world shitters begging

le irony of you poorfags asking superior people to pay for your video games

stay away from dota 2 I don't want you shitting up my queues

im not op i makingfunof hi hes t lazy 4o go to the and buy a cheapi c0stem card if hes plor9

whats your mmr

3.5k+ here atm, used to be less than 100 from 5k. Only advice i can give is git gud. At time (like me) you might lose 1k+ and it may or may not be your fault. Just keep playing if you love the game. Also check the patch notes whenever.

im no casul im a basement dweller dota is lyfe i only p,sy to win

>git gud

i am gud i lose most of th time cause my team doesnt want to push when we get a team wipe and i cant tell them to cause im chat banned all the time8

if i want a game ill bu it fuck off jew scaminb pice ig shit cunt m8

What i have learnt from dota is that if you are calibrating, don't play support cause you wont get a high mmr

4.5k here my advice and general rule of thumb.

1. If youre winning don't die
2. If you're losing farm

Obviously doesnt apply to all games. Also positive attitude really does help pick what the team needs. Gl enjoy

whats you're steam

never rely on your shit team to carry you to victory. Play your best carry/jungle and do it yourself. Whenever I play support, it doesn't matter if I'm a fucking god at it, my carries still manage to suck shit. You must put your team on your back when they are all god damn Peruvians.

thats pub thats not ranked ur 4.5k peanuts and the evidence is in ur post

>pick axe
>open no matter what
>skill>elo

People take ranked mm less seriously at lower skull levels people will be less flamey. Go relaxyourfine on YouTube and tsunami's be the verse *blank* videos they should help a lot they are intended to be funny but he explains a lot of mechanics that people over look when trying to make guides, also never jungle

Auto correct it is be the better *blank* video series there are only three

Play league ranked

Considering your sub 2k all these dumb cunts are wrong. Choose support every game it teaches you positioning cos being overly aggressive=death. When u finally can position yourself start choosing carries cos 2k pool is cancer and everyone will feed.
Tl;dr learn to position yourself ez mmr

play league instead

I think now there is not difference between this two games

That's like telling someone who has a PC to switch to consoles. Why downgrade your gaming experience? Better off playing dota, instead of leagues ripped off watered down mobs designed for kids.

You forgot the fact LoL is full of waifus

to be fair everytime i do lose a game its always due to some peruvian or south american variant that doesnt speak english and feeds continously