You are a professor and this student approaches you after finals asking if you could bump her grade up. What do you do?

You are a professor and this student approaches you after finals asking if you could bump her grade up. What do you do?

tell her to fuck off because i only berry me dick in boi pussy

Tell her to work hard and she can accomplish anything.

Three-hole analysis is in order. Report to my research facility clean and naked.

say "Yup, of course, an hour long blow job can fix any bad grades, get to it"

Or something to that effect. I'm not above a bribe.

Tell her to fuck off. I'm not going to beta dance for her just cause she's got tits and a vag - don't care how hot she is.

Get a better camera to take her picture with. Not a fucking toaster.

No, I earned my degree and so will you. See you next semester.

I'd ask her to go put on a sexy fleece jacket, with nothing underneath, and then to come back.

Nothing beats teenage girls in fleece jackets!

fleece jackets? WTF? Example pic?

fuck her. lower her grade; she is better suited as a prostitude. denial denial denial.

Offer her some research assistant work for extra credit, make her do all the boring/trivial work I can't be assed to, under the guidance of my grad student slaves of course. When they're finished I'll slap user Davidson, Ph.D on there and take all the glory.

we can discuss it over dinner at my place.

I'd fuck her and still fail her. Teach her a lesson about life not being fair.

All professors are gay doms because they hold so much male slaves.

Sure you will have to do an assignment though

don't help dem feminazis

I'd really rather have sex with her than teach her a lesson, fuck that shit.

Depends. If she's been attending classes all semester and genuinely trying to learn the content, I might grade generously to let her marks reach a necessary threshold. If she's been unsighted all semester and is expecting free marks for having a vagina, I'll be recording any conversation and reporting her attempts to subvert the system to whoever is meant to give a shit about that stuff.

satan confirmed for shitty teacher

>If she's been attending classes all semester and genuinely trying to learn the content, I might grade generously
>genuinely trying to learn the content
>trying

fuck off, m8
nobody deserves extra leniency just for trying

Loneliness confirmed for teacher who won't fuck just about anyone for the hell of it. But, you got your morals bro.

Take her home too meet the wife. Make her eat my wife's pussy, then make her suck her asshole until my wife cums four times, then my wife holds her down while I fuck the shit out of her.

"I'm sorry, but if you want a better grade, take the exam again. If I make an exception for you, I'll have to do it for everyone."

Girl I went to school with for ten years.

If I have to waste my time teaching a class, I have absolutely no qualms with being generous to the kids who turn up every week compared to the kids who are at the bar getting pissed or were too hungover to bother turning up. You want equal treatment, put in equal effort.

GIve her an A because grades don't matter. The only people who are rewarded in our society are those who are clever enough to steal or those who are bold enough to ask

"Your grade will go up when you care enough to make that happen. Good day."

>stupid cunts, this is why they belong in a kitchen

I am an actual grad student who grades finals and this has happened to me. I just say no. I can get laid normally. Doing it like this is not worth risking my whole academic career.

Give her the source material for the next exam and tell her to study because pussy isnt better than having a job.

>"Sorry, study harder next time."
>Go home and masturbate to dora the explorer

rekt

I tell her she should have taken to the habit of blowing me first day onwards. I ain't one of those push over proff's who gives you an A+ for a fucking handy, you gotta show me you WANT that grade.

k there's something wrong w/ you but that's ok

>I'll be recording any conversation and reporting her attempts to subvert the system to whoever is meant to give a shit about that stuff.

So, report it to no one? If years of grad school taught me anything, it's that school admin doesn't give half a shit about the students unless they play sports and get caught raping someone.

Depends. If she was really trying I would bump her up. If she attended class, I would bump her up.

And if she went for the dick or sat on my lap or initiated things, I would probably roll with it and grant her an A.

That being said, extorting her to give her good grades, saying something like "suck my dick and I will", is asking for a huge amount of trouble. For all you know, she hates you and is trying to get you into trouble. Modern women are malicious and she could be goading you into fucking up so you get terminated and everyone in the class gets an A.

But that being said, I generally don't see anything wrong with rolling with it if she makes the first move and you didn't force initiate or start anything.

Sure, you could be implicated if you just passively allowed her to do things, but much less so than if you strongarmed her into it.

>Am Norwegian (everyone wears fleece here)

>GF loves it

If you want a A give me anal.

If a female student walked into my office and asked for a grade bump with sexual undertones I would backflip out my fucking window and land upon my patented "RAPE-ESCAPE" giant inflatable safety mat and book it at full speed to my car.

Think about it guys, regardless of your response, it's just easier for her to cry rape and have your career destroyed.

Norwegian here too, fleece is for fucking plebs.

Listen to hear reasons why she wants her grade bumped up, consider how active she was during classes and take into account her socio ecomonic background. If it all adds up, I will make her do either something well over the usual course work or add her to my academic slave pool.

He's open about his fetish, tho. Credz.

Tell her to fuck off and that she had plenty of fucking time to study and actually pay attention in class.

Professor here.

>you
>professor
>Sup Forums

fuck off

you expel all the plagiarists like OP with this stale fucking pasta