I'm a forklift driver on a very slow evening shift. Ask me anything

I'm a forklift driver on a very slow evening shift. Ask me anything.

Do you even lift, pal?

Is mommy and daddy proud of you?

how many pairs of socks do you own?

Not OP but I make 40 dollars an hour driving a forklift what do you do for a living faggot

Has your forklift ever harassed this woman?

Meant for

Sounds like you have the equipment to handle the job.

how many years until you are awarded the golden watch?

is that a toyota forklift?

Whoa, speedometer, windscreen with wipers, sporty red color- nice machine. Do you kind of have your own forklift or do you just use whichever one's available?

Why are you such a faggot?

Also I used to drive forklift. It's not a bad gig

I have this thing where I cut myself when shaving now it wont go away, my guess hair always grows underneath and the redness just wont fade away
what do I Do ?

lol OP got told to get the fuck back to work

>Ask me anything.

Can you drive stick shift?

Bullshit. Any monkey can drive a forklift.

But not any money can pass the test for the forklift certification.

Do you happen to have a coworker named Ryo Hazuki? If so tell him I said waddup.

Where?? I was a forklift driver at costco only making 12.50. I had to fucking quit. I didn't know there are such high paying forklift jobs. Inform me plz

Not OP, but I got certified with a half assed 20 minutes of training. All you have to do is not run into anything and be able to back around a corner.

I was both taught how to drive a forklift and given certification at the same time at a warehouse gig a few years ago. Took about 20 minutes.
"Do you have a regular driver's license? OK, cool. This is forward. This is reverse. This raises and lowers the forks. This tilts them. This shifts them from side to side. Honk the horn a lot when people are around."

>Windshield
>Lights placed FORWARDS of the mast, not behind
>Functioning readout panel
>Sweet safety shades
Where do you get such a nice lift, man? Post pics of the outside too, I am jelly.

drug test required?

I'm an engineer in a lubricant factory and literally got a certification for fun after a 20 minutes training session during some random training week that the warehouse guys where having.

I'm pretty sure any monkey can do it.

>but I make 40 dollars an hour
Lol...sure you do. We have fork trucks three times that size in the union steel mill I work at and I think the drivers make maybe 28 an hour

I've never even though about counting them, 20-30?

Mitsubishi grendia

I do have this one designated to me

Because I'm op.
It's cool, evenings are slow as hell

Don't cut yourself when shaving.

I forgot about the thread lol

Yes, here in Europe it's mandatory.

How much do u make and how hard was it to get the job and where

I don't even have a license. They are not required.

How does someone fall asleep at a forklift?

I don't think we're even on the same continent.

At a cruise ship cabin factory in Finland. I make 11€ and that's very decent pay here.

It's a mitsubishi with just 4000 hours of use behind.

I've never encountered one here

You can't as long as it's running. It shakes like hell.

11€ per hour in Finland. It was a public job advertisement and I had five years of experience in warehouse jobs.

Ok and what kind of things you get like do you get free cruise ship rides

That's spiffy. The longer forks look annoying as hell, though. Also, that's exactly the kind of racking we use at the Lowe's I work for.

Really no benefits, I work here through a contractor.

You get used to them pretty fast.
And those racks. They are everywhere. I don't know what they are called but the dudes behind them are doing something right.

Do you like slip sheets?
some experience with it? pros and cons?