What's the most fucked up way to die

What's the most fucked up way to die
>Guy fell into stump grinder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c50U6SsAcb4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203871/Nevin-Spence-death-Rugby-player-died-slurry-pit-trying-save-father.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not exactly sure how you can fall into one of these

My gf's neighbor saw her father fall into the tear-you-apart section of a columbine tractor. People are fucking stupid around heavy equipment.

I don't know, but you are way off base.
most fucked up way to die will not involve instant death.

anybody got something better than burning to death?

actually, just remembered it.

scaphism. that is the most fucked up way to die

>columbine tractor

Kek

A kid in the class below mine fell off the front of a party barge, the prop cut him to ribbons all the way down the right side.
Funny part was he was a massive faggot, someone so fake and obsessed with being a popular kid, he caused cringe via proximity.
Course every dumb bitch had to flood fb with Waahhhh rip Thomas, we love you waaaahhh gone but not forgot. Lol.

Well that's why they have all of those warning labels. So does your gf have daddy issues?

as a virgin

That's always what happens when someone dies. Everyone acts like they were his best friend and can't live without him. Just a total outpouring of sympathy regardless of how the person actually was in real life

Stump Grinder?

Meant combine, I'm retarded.

Yes, but it was her neighbor that this happened to.

youtu.be/c50U6SsAcb4

First story from video. Fucking gross and horrifying.

I think drowning is the worst

You loved Thomas. It's so obvious.

Looks like you were faggots for each other.

Drowning would suck but eventually you would swallow water and simply black out

I could drown in that ass buoyee!

How the fuck do you fall into a stump grinder?

I miss Thomas every day. Gone but not forgot

He once got suspended for a week for sneaking into the girls locker room and sniffing panties and bras.
He was my hero and guiding light, bit also a massive fag That I couldnt stand.... so maybe.

Whole family dies drowning in animal shit - pretty hard to beat.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203871/Nevin-Spence-death-Rugby-player-died-slurry-pit-trying-save-father.html

>ISIS execute 25 people by DISSOLVING them in nitric acid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

First you need to be a retard. Second. ...

Radiation victim kept alive for months for experimental purposes. He was in agony the entire time.

It's not so much "falling" as it is seeing a shiny nickle and trying to reach between the spinning blades.

Didnt that guy fall into it somehow? Fucking weird.

Alone.

ISIS are a pretty creative bunch.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

pure evil

Feral ghoul IRL

there was a movie that had a similar setup robin williams was in it. worlds greatest dad. pretty good flick

This happened near where I live. He tripped on some logs and fell into it. He was 18. His girlfriend knows tragedy all too well. Her dad, her 2 little half brothers and step mom died in a fire 8 years ago. A 2 week old girl survived.

Maybe he was pushed into it. Seems unlikely that he would fall into it

Did his right leg fall off?

He was in a medical coma the whole time. So no pain.

I almost died in a pit of animal shit when I was a kid. I was up to my neck when the hippy beach-bum guy saw me. He said something like, "whoah, gotta be more careful little buddy" and pulled me out by my shoulders. Then I took a bath in an outside bathtub.

Growing up in the country is awesome as long as no one molests you.

Looks like someone just got stumped

Sometimes it's because you didn't realize someone's influence upon you until they're dead.

Kek good post

>His girlfriend knows tragedy
That's a lot of horrible shit

TL;DL woman found boiled alive in bathtub. She was still alive when they found her and when they tried lifting her, she started degloving everywhere.

I'm gonna need a link for this.

>as long as no one molests you.
So you were molested

got vid? i've always been curious to know what it looks like since i've heard mexican drug cartels doing it.

Oops, wrong post.

wtf is this about?

Damn this shit is scary
I should start using a cyanide fake teeth to make sure to have a painless fast death

>his girlfriend knows tragedy

You mean his ex-girlfriend

rip sewer king MAY 2106-MAY 2016

falling between the station platform and the metro train and survive it for a while.

When I worked at a turkey processing plant we had a guy drown in the offall pool, which is basically a giant vat of blood. He'd been dead for a few hours when we found him (I was the plant safety officer) and when we pulled him out they asked me if I was going to do CPR.
>Mfw

haha, no. But I was a scrawny little bitch. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised it didn't happen.
I have two sisters around my age though, so they were like the canaries in a molestation mine. They'd get diddled before anyone thought to do it to me.

Good point. But I'm sure it will take some time before she starts dating again

>plant safety officer
>people drowning in turkey blood

Keep up the good work, chief.

that fucking cunt

Fuckin molestation mine. Holy shit my sides.

If it's the story I'm thinking of, it was his first day on the job, his first job ever actually. Supposedly, there wasn't anyone supervising him. They think a larger branch got stuck so he kicked it with his foot to get it going again, the branch, which if anyone has ever worked with a chipper/shredder you know that's the last thing you do.

So did you do the CPR?

Well, he fell out of the boat at 4 am so... Oh yeah, the maintenance guys had to go out in a fucking rowboat and make sure the giant stirrer thingy didn't get jammed up. It was there to keep the blood from forming clots and getting all chunky.

Dog food companies buy it and came by once a month with vacuum trucks to suck that shit up. It was horrific, I can't think of a worse way I've seen someone die.

is this normal? are they traumatized?

Did anyone plant a tree in his memory. Cuz that shit would be funny as hell

Calm down mr bond.

So there's a chance my dogs have acquired a taste for human flesh then....well FUCK THEM IM NOT SHARING

Fuck. Someone should

So noone gave a shit that their colleague fell off the boat? Or did he just instantly fall too deep to be helped

wait what... how big is this pot of blood? I must know

Fuck off Dracula .

Using one of owe nostril cleaning things without using purified water, there's a parasite that eats your muscles and nerves, meaning you'll basically sneeze out your brain

He was by himself, which was a huge no no, so his family got fucked later because we had procedure in place that could have saved his life so they didn't get a dime from us. They sued us later, but the judge threw it out. Oh and he was floating on the top when we found him.
It was huge, think a good sized community pool. Not Olympic sized or anything, but pretty damn big. You could smell it for miles.

Lots of suicidal farmers who are in debt and shit throw themselves under equipment

Friend wants to kill himself, dubs decides if he does, and if so how

never heard that before, want to back that up with any sort of evidence?

joking right? Is there even such a thing?

>floating on the top
Cream of the crop

Kek

Yeah right...all that time for all those endorphins and shit to kick in...couple mins to think about life...calm watery grave is best way

He was the Scrooge McDuck of vampires.

>having a heart attack in a hot bath
>turning into human soup for somebody to eventually find

Really. I feel bad for the families

just wikipedia'd that...what the fuck man, how did someone even come up with that?

Just looked this shit up.

You win.

Not in the ocean.

Just drink the water under the sun until you pass out and drown without realizing it.

I had my father do it.

Samefag

Hahaha classic

look up pitbull eat face off on liveleak.com
>you've been warned

Most fucked up thing i've seen so far while being a volunteer fireman
>dickhead 18 year old hooning about
>rolls car
>18 year old wasnt wearing a seatbelt so gets compacted in the 5 rolls his car did and then thrown out the window
>his body which has now turned into spaghetti flew 50m and then slid/scraped along the tarmac for at least 10m
>car ends up landing on the bottom half of the 18 year old
>18 year old amazingly wasn't paralyzed at this stage
>Car then catches on fire and starts to roast this kid
>Kid is getting crushed/cooked and has 10 broken bones and lacerations all over his body

Rocked up to the accident and heard the most horrifying screams I could ever hear but the kid died before getting the fire out

A well known friend of mine was working construction and fell into an open garbage chute. I believe he fell 4 or 5 stories onto a pile of scrap metal and nobody found him for hours. No telling how long he was sitting there before he died.

get smashed by fucking broadway

FUCK, beat me to it

The acid would quickly kill all nerves you probably wouldnt even feel much pain but watching your body gooify is pretty rough

different user here, a lot of Australian farmers have being doing it lately because government/people fucking them over and draughts

Worst way to die is to die of old age, having lived a shitty life, days spent browsing 4 chan, playing video games, written hateful stuff about women all day,flapping alone every night, not having friends...

It's not death we should be afraid but the last 10 years before.

nice keeps

>scaphism
Human creativity. but yeah, who would agree to such a thing. if you knew it was coming and they take you to a lake fight till they spear you to death

>flapping
kek, shut up you bird