This girl goes to church every day and loves Jesus just as much as her boyfriend in the Marines but she's been starting...

This girl goes to church every day and loves Jesus just as much as her boyfriend in the Marines but she's been starting to come on to me(pics included). Should I go with it?

Does she loves her momma and America too?

You should have respect for the man in uniform imagine what he deals with everyday and then to find out his girl is cheating. What I would do is tell him and blow that back stabbing bitches world up because to cheat on a person in the military is the lowest of the low.

Don't do it man. She's only doing it because her boyfriend is doing what he feels is his duty. She's become a cock hungry whore because he's been gone for so long. I say string her along, but never do anything physical with her. Keep her honest. Once he gets back tell her to piss off.

>goes to church every day
She goes every day??? What kind of church is that? If literally every day GTFO now. If you mean like every Sunday/Wednesday, then maybe try to get in there. She might let you poon her in the ass a few times while her man is away. You Jodie.

I live and work next to a base. ALL military wives cheat on their man during deployment..

get that pussy OP. her husband will probably get killed or maimed anyway so youre doing him a favor keeping his girl happy.

Of course do this anonymously and when she comes crying after they break up then make a move my man.

You posted her name and you fucked everything now.

My thoughts exactly. He just left recently and now I guess she feels she needs to hold jesus and her bf for a bit and be my little 'innocent' slut lol

no. be the good guy OP

>goes to church every day

fuck the jobless cunt
every day wtf
what a horrible waste of time

better you than some random faggot

BURN THE WITCH!!!
just kidding. milk that bitch for nudes and sex then "find out" she has a boyfriend in the marines and leave a note for him under the toilet seat. so when he comes home to her he finds it and finds out she has been cheating. then again. you could also ask her to her face if he is ok with her sleeping around while he is away. the answer may surprise you.
i gave my wife free reighn to get laid when i was in basic. and later in germany for a full year waiting on her command sponsorship to be approved.
my only rules for her were:
1. no kids by anyone but me
2. no dicks larger than mine
3. no diseases, use a condom every time.
she so far has not admitted to fucking anyone but i suspect she had a fuck buddy and i know who he is.

fuck yes, and post pick of her tiny pussy

Amazing how she devotes her life to an imaginary being and not to the many cocks she could have if she only put out more.

I like this plan, OP listen to this one!

Might as well.

She's already decided she wants to cheat, so if you're not down she'll find someone else.

Just another statistic. See, don't get married until after you're out boys.

Don't go about ruining a what could great relationship just because the slut needs some dick. Keep stringing her along, and make sure the cunt stays faithful

Her body is so tight too. No full nudes yet but definitely will soon