YLYL ultimate edition 2.0

YLYL ultimate edition 2.0

No cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzKTqYvGrSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's Not her

This. Headlines used that photo to claim she had been beheaded but it's actually another kurdish fighter who bares a striking resemblance to her.

The girl in the left side of the photo is currently still alive and well.

Bag of dicks man

I know, m8, I know.

Hello! It's me again!

I didn't care either way.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I really really like this image.

OOOOORRRRRR JACCKKKKRRRRRRRRIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Rock hard

youtube.com/watch?v=XzKTqYvGrSA

kek

All bronies think about is sex

FUCK YOU BANANAFUCKER. STOP POSTING THIS OVERUSED, UNFUNNY FUCKING IMAGE. FUCKING AUTISTS THINKING THEY'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY. JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE NEGLECTED AND NEVER LOVED AS A CHILD DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD SPEND ALL YOUR TIME POSTING NAKED FUCKING BANANAS ON THE INTERNET.

SERIOUSLY STOP POSTING THIS UNFUNNY SHIT. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BANANA PEOPLE DON'T TAKE YLYL THREADS SERIOUS ANYMORE

Cancer

Nigga there's no banana...

Lost

/thread

Haha where did you find this one?

The terrorists were taunting the kurdish fighters, op didnt post the original image

shopped

kek

John J. Callahan

What's the deal with the bugles?

Obv u weren't there he's real

XD XD XD XD

shiiieeet nigga. i'd let her sit on my face dammn

More More More!!!

its getting narrow here, but ill try

>moot
who?

Kek'ed hard

>oh man i hate ISIS
>Go murika
>Kurds fight and kill isis for their own health and spot
>haha so funny look at how isis kills kurds

k.

still, some woman got her head cut off. It's good news for the the woman on the left but not much consolation for the one on the right

Lost

drink it? aye or nay?

get you happyass back to Sup Forums

it tastes like red bull I'm serious

Hahaha

Stupid repost from the other day.

A couple of days it said "Live in the sewer, what do you think"

You are a blowjob

idiots

Is that Steph Curry and Obama making a paper mache volcano?

buddy of mine converted to islam. I'm totally sending him this pic!

Get off Sup Forums moral fag, soon Trump will be president and he will make Sup Forums great again... oh wait... I bet you aren't a Trump supporter? Faggots like you make me sick.

Better be called mad-eye

That's some teenage mutant ninja turtles shit right there. Probably Antifreeze, thoigh.

>No cancer
Yet you start off with a cancer. Its called ISIS. I also wonder if they realize that their terrorist group is the same name as a Greek goddess.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be. Thankkkkks lorri

bet it was this video that convinced him to join

After all these years did anyone find the sauce?

lost

Egyptian goddess.

When is his martyrdom scheduled?

Well pleae thank him for joining us tonight!

man the popes awesome

Fuck you man, now you get taken down.