Hey Sup Forums,I need to ask- what's the best way to kill myself?I'll do it in like 3 months...

Hey Sup Forums,I need to ask- what's the best way to kill myself?I'll do it in like 3 months,and I was thinking about hanging myself,but maybe you guys know a better way.

And why would you want to self-terminate, young op?

My life is pretty shut tbh.Im not working,my family hates me.All that's left is my waifu,yet still I feel like an disgrace to my family.

These are all things you could fix in 3 months though as opposed to being an hero.

But I truly want to an hero user.

If you die, you can give me all your money before ? At least you'll be useful to someone

>money
All I can offer is a steam account and some rare doujins.

Oh you're THAT poor, damn...

Why do you want to end your life? That's so fucking pathetic.

Nah,I just spend all my money on figures of my waifu and sweets.All the money that's left goes to my parents to at least try to help cover my rent.

That's the most edgy implicating post I've ever seen.

Well, wanna play some steam games together ? What do you have ?

I sometimes play Dota2 but I'm bad at it.Even after like 700 hours in.I also play Mount and Blade:Warband.

Well, you're kinda lame then, maybe read that post ? :

What if you just stop playing completely? I mean, i wish i could, but. Idunno, try, update, value.

Don't read Ignore this duche bag- Also, grow up.

Do you have any mental disorders op?

Fuck off leech

What happens if I'm Married with kids?

Can't leave country, that would be a dick move

The doc said I didn't.But I think I might have some.

>Married with kids
Sicko

Cmon man, live is precious. I know its hard, ive been there. But thies nothing drugs and alcohol cant fix