Why dont I have a GF

Why dont I have a GF

Because you watch anime and wear a fedora

No I dont

Have you tried asking out fat chicks

Then you have a gf, you just dont know it.

good to see you cut your hair

Tiny cock and shit personality.

MODS

no I've never gotten along with sjws

no my dick is decent sized and im a very nice guy.

Because you're not a normalfag

You arent "aggressive" enough, ask women out on every occasion possible. At least that way you increase your chances of getting a girl. If some bald ugly motherfucker can get women everybody can do it, just dont get discouraged if it doesnt work at first, you need a lot of practice.

how nice?
>very nice

Or any for that matter, they dont come knocking on your door you know?

Probably because you play into the whole "sjws" bullshit. Eat some protein, work out and get confident. THEN girls will start to notice you.

And don't be awkward you double nigger.

This

the "sjws" was a joke. I made a video explaining why I hate the term.
Now how do I work out and still get my time on Sup Forums erryday.

indeed.

>stop Sup Forums
>start working out
>???
>profit

You don't have a girlfriend cause you make Sup Forums a priority over even working out and taking care of yourself lmao

Good advice

I dont work out, nut i take decent care of myself

Because you cut those long hairs you used to have

Your dumb as fuck that's not a picture of you. You took from another thread and because your a allah praying nigger who can't even fap correctly. Kill yourself op

>allah praying nigger who can't even fap correctly
damn, thats catchy

its me

You live in Italy right?

Dafuq is this shit, brandon 2.0?

no US

i love how your smile always fades during these threads u make.
keep it up though, enjoy seeing you and that other dude with the long head.. id totally buy u bros a beer

Jesus fucking Christ you are ugly as fuck. I would rather fuck goats and dogs for the rest of my life then get a single glimpse of you on the street. If I ever happen to see you I would pull out a gun kill everyone around you and then kill myself. No religion will ever accept you with that face. When you came out of the womb your mom killed herself

Because,,, just look at you, preteen looking motherfucker with a dumb grin on his face asking shitheads for advice.

Go do some homework or something

What about that poster on your door?

don't be nice be a dick and you will get da bitches

rule one Cardio

In your picture you look like you have to shit. Do you make that face a lot? That might be it. But honestly i'd have to talk to you and then I could tell you why.

This is terrible advice.This is how you attract the bottom of the barrel.

bitches LOVE cardio

It looked neat and i wanted new wall stuff

Oh cool i didn't knew they were selling posters written in italian in the United States

Because you look like the creepy son from The Nanny

Man, I have some bad news for you. You are a ginger