What's up faggots, I'm a 19 year old half nigger half kraut and I live in Holland...

What's up faggots, I'm a 19 year old half nigger half kraut and I live in Holland. I have been experiencing severe depression and I need the help of my Sup Forumsro's to cheer me up! I and rate!

Do you play WoW?

I'll bite

>I have been experiencing severe depression

no, no you haven't

>Half nigger, Half Kraut
We gon' rape da white women, and we gon' do it perfectly

Skin tone all women go crazy over, lives in quite stable and fun nation. Has funky hair, looks in shape.

You are not depressed. You are just 19 and have not had any hardship in your life yet. Maybe you have, but from the looks of it, you haven't.
Go ride a bike, get a job, rent an apartment or some shit get off Sup Forums faggit.

Actually my mom is black and my dad is German, cumstain

Holland seems to have beautiful scenery all around so why not just go somewhere and hike or walk in some nice looking nature or town and freshen up your mind a bit. Maybe a recreational bike ride even.

Listen dude. Understand that your life has no meaning. The universe will still be rolling on long after you and your children's children are dead. nothing you do in this life has any meaning unless you're a astrophysicist. My advice is to take every day at a time and live life the way it should be lived, free and to the fullest. Whatever you're going through today, you won't be dealing with it forever.

don't kill yourself, dude. you won't have the satisfaction of fucking hoes and not calling them back if you're dead.

kanker op met je zelfmedelijden

You look like a young Ruud Gullit, one of my all time favourite footballers and all round top-quality dude. The fuck have you got to be depressed about?

Obviously, you never said you grew up fatherless

ga blanke kutjes neuken?

sexy/10

i cant get een vriendin!

What up

kaaaaaanker op

Tom is that you

Well my depression may stem from long studying hours often accompanied by amfetamine and more often than not pingers, I love pingers, we all do! I was prostituting in Zeeland to pay for my school. The clients were sometimes attractive and sometimes strange but paid well. The Japanese woman who visit loved my services. But I would say I'm really just bad with girls. I mean I have fucked a lot of girls, from 14 year old Ukrainian girls to 39 year old English woman but I can't keep a relationship to save my life!

Kek

>zeeland
theres your problem, move to randstad or something. Become involved with the local negers and live their lifestyle. Soon enough you'll find your home there

do you smoke weed? if yes does it help with depression or increase it

nigger

Randstad is full of junkie dope fiends and hardcore flikkers dude! I lived in Rotterdam with my girlfriend four months ago and its literally polluted with Canadian tourists and bath salts

Yeah I'm sure that's been pretty well established faggot!