Ever been in a chastity cage?

Ever been in a chastity cage?

No because I am not a cuck faggot

kys

I still am

Doesn't that shit destroy your ability to get a hard-on?

No,Im hard the whole time,it just hurts when you are hard.

No but being a bull I've seen many men locked up.

Nope just you faggot, just you

Kind of, yes. Essentially, if you get hard, it pulls on your nuts, HARD. The harder you get, the more it pulls. Plus it's covered in plastic so you can't fap once hard anyway. I'm seen cucks nearly pull their nuts off for release while I'm hammering their mate.

Checkem fucking cuck quads

cuck

Why? What could possibly be the appeal of this?

I mean with other fetishes you can at least climax to whatever it is but this seems both counter productive and retarded.

I agree I don't see the point of this

being that horny all the time is enjoyable in a fucked up kinda way and when you finally do cum, well its amazing.

What happens if you get an erection? Or is that something you'd rather avoid?

dont need to put your dick in a fucking cage for that feeling

Already beat to the response. You can just edge yourself off for a bit without the idiotic hardware.

Its just a matter of psychology
the fact you become dependant from woman on the most basic sexual level can be a huge turn-on

I feel sad for the real cuckolds out there that are cucked against their will for some black dude by their cheating, gold digging wives. But you people who enjoy this shit are just pathetic. I'm not one to kink shame but this is just degradation on both a physical and mental level. Why can't you just fuck your wife and go on with it with the same, if not better alpha male satisfaction?