Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Claim your waifu and discuss

Obligatory claim

Tell me, why do i hate you

Aw snap~
Going to drink with me too~?
>Adorable when ya blush anyway, go right on ahead.
W-what?
>
Any idea on what you wanna eat~?
I'm thinking Pizza for I and my sis~

Best type moon claimed

There is trick in Rossya
You drink vodka enough to make all blood vodka and if mosquito bite you you laugh because for weak mosquito Vodka is poison

Claiming Best Ass Goddesss!!

Hehe

Any nasty mosquitoes here? I don't like mosquitoes!

Because my booty is awesome?

Oh shit that's actually really interesting, I remember liking it back in high school but it was always so complex it scared me away from it.
Can confirm, little shits are everywhere.
Nah you probably pay more attention than I do.
Yeah I was actually surprised we won the battle over their home planet, every military ship and space post, like mining stations research stations and space ports, has a military strength value and space ports are tough to take down, combine that with a large fleet and its usually suicide to attack, but I needed to take their navy out and I knew I had a greater capacity to replace ships than them so even if we didn't win I could quickly follow the attack up with more. Learned how not to fuck up a landing invasion too. Sorry for rambling here, I'm just proud of my soldiers for kicking xeno ass.

Youre a lifeguard?? Oh wow thats awesome!
>Amazing ass
How do you want me to help?!?

Mosquitoes?? Where??

Thank you! Although, most people say that I shouldn't be letting her out in the first place.

You're cute too, hand!

Koshi!

Britfag Maki Claim

I could do~ We'll have to see~

Tenryuu claimed

Sounds like my strategy in Sins of a Solar Empire:
>only enough ships to defend a few planets
>build up a large attack fleet
>rape the enemy away
It always feels beautiful to see the main attack fleet arriving in the enemy system. From the small ships to the big ones.

"Can i go for a walk on the sun in winter when she has -1°C?"
Why are some people even asking this?

claimed

for

Hestia claimed :^)

sauce ?

Yeah it is, I just fell in love with electronics back in high school and knew that's what I wanted to do the rest of my life. Only subject where I could sit and work for 6 hours without starting to do doze off.

You were training for fireman right? and doing some farm work in the mean time if I can recall correctly.

Marie rose said it's the most punchable face
>

They also like dark and sweet smelling stuff, and people who let of a lot of carbon dioxide too!

None of us do but the ones that eat them. I order if they have a role in the animall kingdom than being pests and food for others

There are no mosquitoes in the winter!

Love you too, Syndra.

You heard me, cute stuff.

Nah, not really. Probably just gonna wing it.

Pizza? Nice, she's lucky to have such a nice brother.

Hey there.

Pfft, it's all good man. Just glad you took out their home planet.

That's pretty much the biggest sign that you're losing a war, can't even keep your homefront safe. Good job.
>pats

No prob, adorable. I mean, I'm not the most experienced bird owner, but most pets brains work the same. Just reinforce what you want and they'll pick up the habit.

You're even more cute.

I want Mikasa to baby me like she does to Eren

I'm more an a Demo guy, concentrated moe.

Sanya Claimed

Not a single mosquito bite while inside, that should tell something~

Yeah, when i leave my house again i will be attacked by them..

Claiming Utaha

You don't hate me though

Alright! Anyways, how's your day going?

No, you're cuter!

That's awesome boi!
You can always trust me when it comes to making Quebec great again~
>white shirt
>thighs

why are all these waifus sluts

Hahaha thanks!!
But there's nothing really special about it :3
>Thanks cutie I love your panties
Hmmm lets see... I WANT 3 hugs each days AND I want to pat you every Saturday

KonoSuba
Watch it! Its great

Thanks mah boi!
Ohh hell yeah! But now it will be Quebec AND Canada!! #Believe in megumeme
>Love this pic

Claimed

What?! Not Kotoura!

its the most punchable smug face
you don't though

No, your bottom is one of the worst in the thread.
Yume is more punchable.
That's not an answer.
i hate you because i don't know you.

You just want to rub your hands on her abs

Yeah, summer is the worst season containing the worst parasites:
>mosquitoes
>refugees
>fat women in skin-tight clothes
>fat man without a shit
>fat children with less clothes
>homeless

fucking cheap b8.

Hi, Akiko!

It's been going fine so far, friend went off to go do other things. So I'm just relaxing right now, fairly happy due to my good health. And I can't gain weight, so I can't get fat. I'm a happy sailor. How 'bout you?

>I beg to differ, you're adorable

>pats
>Not really, I just like talking to y'all
>Bunch of cute folk

Sure it was.

Sorry.

>because i don't know you.
That hurt just a little bit, right here

A silly thing to ask, but I wanted to know.

I hope that everything's okay. I haven't sent a message in a little while... I'm getting there. I'm sorry.

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist me!

Thats eaaaaasy! Call it done!
>Hugs
Thats one I will spread them out through the day

I'm glad you're happy! Well, I have a cold, but so far I haven't been called into work! So I'm doing pretty good so far!

>W-Well, you're still cute!

I might have to go to the store tomorrow morning then~

(You) must be new here

Y U WATCH ANIME
Y

wehabosss

God it really is, especially when the enemy knows their fucked, I haven't even built any destroyers or even have the technology to build cruisers yet so it was just a fuckton of low level corvettes. It was more than enough though and was glorious to watch their fleet explode and burn out in the void above their capital.
I can see how, looks like a great field to get into.

Yeah that's the whole reason I've been working out recently is to get into the fire academy down here and eventually get on with the fire department, yeah my family owns land here so I help my dad out taking care of the place.
That's the whole reason I went for it, I've never played any of the Europa Universales games but in Crusader Kings taking the capital of a country you're at war with gives more war score than other places, its the same in this game so got like 50% war score just for occupying their home planet, made them surrender within a week too it was great.
>You just want to rub your hands on her abs
Well who doesn't?

Heyyy!! Akikoooooo

You know its a lie...Everyone respekt the booty
Go play with your balls on the rift

YAYYY!! Thanks cutie you're the best!
I knew I could count on you for what I need

Thug you have another
>

Wait, so this is what your bird looks like?

No.
Kys.
Ya ass a shit.

As long as you haven't gotten lewd with any of the family cows

QOTT: how many hours of sleep do you get a night?

4-6

Recently 10, normally 6.

1 to 3 if im lucky

I will proclaim myself the Emperor of Canada!
>then get executed
You know my weaknesses too well ;-;
Well thank you handsome~
You're seriously awesome!
>don't forget to try at least 1 bottle of red ale~
Looking forward to it~
2-10 hours
Depends on the night

Usually about 3. I have to get to work early

.Yep, that's what she looks like!

JESUS

Explosive!

Glad you're happy as well, lovely. Yeah, you mentioned the cold earlier, you should bundle up in some blankets with some tea or something and try to mellow your body down. Or take a bath, that could help.

>Haven't been called into work.
Nice, glad your day is going well so far.

>Still cuter though.

A week? Holy shit, what pushovers. They deserve to be enslaved if that's the case. Whip them a little harder for me, eh?

We'll put a pin in that for now, eh?
>The last push I needed
>I'll make sure to mention you in my suicide note as a thank you

4-5

HOLY MOTHER SATAN!

>you touched the cow
>you did it now

But anyways, in 3X games i'm a bit more defensive and take my time to research shit and flood my fleets with cheap, but effective frigates and corvettes. So completely the opposite of how i play in Civ 4.

And then i build a fleets with Capital Ships, Heavy Cruisers and my Titan and rape them away.

>Well who doesn't?
Still undecided due to her artworks: Is Tenryuu soft or does she have abs too which i could rub?

Normally 6-7, on a good and free day (or in vacation) ~10-12

I wont let this skip..!
One day you shall notice me

With this number I swear everyone you let you govern!!!!! What is this loll 66666
But I shall object to your execution!!!

Hey cuties I already got to gooo :c But I SWEAR I'll be back later! Big love rika and megume cuties

TAKE CAREEE NERDS!!

You ask and you shall get answers, it might be a silly thing to ask but i don't mind~

Everything's okay, im feeling quite happy after playing some football and having a Sauna. And to make that even better i got to see you once again~ I would say everything's more than okay~ I hope you've been good too. I'll wait for your message

What's up Kotou, nice pic

Hey Aqua

Rest is for the dead
>
But seriously a lot of times I'm too busy to sleep

Thanks for the tips, hand! You've been a real help!
Thanks again!

>No, you!

>fukken checked
All hail our evil overlord Megumin

quints...Quints..QUINTS, QUINTS QUINTSQUINTSQUINTSQUINTSQUINTS

Nah, you are.

Y'all sure do thank me a lot for shit I enjoy doing, jeeze. Think nothing of if, adorable.

>Nah nah, you.

Thanks, Akiko! Nothing much is up, just sitting around with my bird and browsing Sup Forums

Hi again handsome.

Heil explosive Satan

How's my favorite Gachibuddy doing?

See you late adorable one!

>thighs
Oh sweet satan
Am I gonna become the new Emperor of Canada?
Kek
I'll see ya hopefully soon~
Just accept this one please~
Hey kyouko~ How are ya?

Hey hand, do you play NationStates?

What kind of birb is it, and can you provide pictures?

Ah if only...

Nah we don't even own cows, wish we did though so we'd have a constant source of milk, they're also cute as hell.
Depending on how late I stay up 6-10, sometimes more and I still feel tired later that day for some BS reason.
It was a short time after I occupied their capital to when they surrendered, but we had fought a lot of battles prior to that so taking their capital put me up to 94% warscore so I wasn't surprised they almost immediately capitulated.
Yeah I usually take my time too and build up just massive unstoppable forces, this war though needed to happen soon and I was forced to act, still kicked their asses but next time I'll have much more powerful ships.

Yeah I've seen it both ways in her artwork, I like to think she does, fits her personality in my opinion and abs look amazing if they're done right.

Pretty good at the moment, what about you Billy?

quints confirm holy fuck megumin i go to make dinner you do this

>claiming yume
You hate everyone just like I hate all of humanity
Not enough
about 6-8 but I need atleast 10 to feel relaxed and I won't get up below that
>explosiv checked

She's a cockatiel! Sadly, my camera is broken, so here's a pic I found on google images.
________
|Katoura!|

>Just accept this one please~
I'd rather not.

I have a Steam, but I don't play NationStates. What's that?

Kek, well good work doing so. Broke those filthy non-human's backs.

Glad to hear it, hot stuff. Up to anything right now aside from Dark Souls 3?

Me? I might play some Halo soon, listening to music right now. Nothing that special.

What animals do you have?

Personally I've always loved sheep.
Cockatiels are cute, sadly I'm not in a position to own any animals at the moment.

Ahahah~
Satan is on my side!
What are you making qt?
Aww..
>I still think you're awesome!

Not really, just Dark Souls and the thread to be honest.

> I might play some Halo soon
Hope you have fun and you don't rage too hard!

well I've had my nice expensive meals for the week, put some sliced ham in a tomato and pepperoni sauce and mixed it with some packet rice.

And I sliced up an apple.

Did you make this pic?

It's an online game! It's basically just you running a nation and making decisions for it.

Yes I did. I couldn't find any on the internet so I just had to. It's not great, but it's not bad either

Likewise, lovely.

That's fine, just happy you're enjoying yourself on this fine Thursday.

Kek, that's only for that PC multiplayer I used to play. Too many tryhards, I also don't like yelling at my monitor so I tuned that down a bit.

I genuinely enjoy playing the campaigns though. They're relaxing and really fun.

Ahhh, alright. So it's more of a strategy game, eh? Reminds me of Tribals Wars a bit from how it sounds. Ever play Halo?

Forgot this
>thighs
>awesome thighs
That looks delicious!

Full resolution hero strikes again.

A god amongst men.

And its glorious because everybody hates me for my slavery policies and the fact that I mercilessly bombarded their home planet prior to the invasion, you can bombard planets at 3 different levels, the light one is only targeting known military installations and does the least amount of damage obviously, medium uses everything but the largest weapons you have so that even if you hit civilian areas they still have a chance of surviving, full bombards indiscriminately and does the most damage but has a chance to kill of civilians and destroy buildings on the surface. You can guess which one I used.
We've got chickens, geese, ducks, bees, dogs, and a cat, we had sheep when I was a little kid and we lived further north but we're looking more to improve what we've got right now before expanding any.

Call my an autist but I just hate to see a good picture get ruined by being too small.

Its actually pretty good and I really like how her hair turned out. There is a patch of wrong colored background between her hair locks, on her right side.

Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets

Going sleeping, night everyone.