I love pussy nigga

I watch NHK

I believe they deserve a 3rd nuke.

Have you even been to Japan, faggot?

I was raised hating the bastards.

I still hate the bastards.

fuck off back to Sup Forums, weeaboo

lets see what we have got from japan
vocaloid, sony, anime, hentai, and some of the best sex products yeah I love japan plus try force

▲ ▲

fuck off back to Sup Forums
faggot

This

Japs have ruined America with this faggoty anime shit. I say we go for Tokyo next world war.

>random board
>complains about anime/weeb post

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl Are you him?

trips of truth. Fuck this thread yall should go back to Sup Forums

First trips I ever got.

I only like Japanese girls because they're submissive and probably tired of tiny jap dick.

you do realize it was either die or do what you were told back then so yeahhhhhhhhh it ain't entirely their fault some of them yes most no.
SJWs ruined america and you damn well know this
I hope nuclear weapons never get used again and this is the random board so we can say how much we love Japan here so fuck off

For the most part, yes. It's where I aspire to live and work, although Korea is better in some regards.

or what weeaboo

you gonna post japanese cartoon gore

Disagree with me here alot of good movies have been made with the help of sony without sony we would be missing alot of good movies so japan is awesome

Not really, no.

100 dollars says youre an autistic overweight weeaboo faggot who doesnt have a social life, doesnt get outside and watches anime.

You cant only blame SJWs. People like you also ruined this country. It used to be a bold, strong nation and japan fucked it all up and turned you all into submissive, girly faggots.

100 dollars says that you don't even think about technology and the aftermath of weapons of mass destruction

Even if we are submissive girly faggots we aren't suing people left and right nor taking people jobs away

I look forward to the day the U.S. reaps what it has sewn.

I, too, look forward to the day we get all that federal aid money we have spent improving shitholes returned to us.

shit country
loli is the only good thing they have

them reds they better not take us over why I hate communism we should all have the chance to make our own buisiness

If you like loli you cant diss anime or hentai because that will make you a hypocrite

Japan is a bro, we got there back. they got our back.

China is awesome, and Japan is the mentally deficient, crazy version of it.

>improving
You mean making sure they don't go communist by supporting tin-can dictatorships and having a near-monopoly on trade.
>particularly in the Reagan Administration
And you do, but you don't...know why? Because you care more about sports, celebrities, and stuffing your faces with the latest chicken sandwich. That and the wealthy have been cucking you with no lube.

>Source: William Blum
>Blum
Jew detected.

I miss the old Japan and I'm a Yanky.

>"William Blum"
Your evidence is that of a jews perspective.
Already inadequate.

actually could don't give a fuck about sports celebrities or the latest chicken sandwich.
yes I do know that the wealthy have been buttraping us without lube its why they legalized weed so they could get tax money from it

Needs more megatons.
Two or three Tridents with cross targeted warheads should do it.

>

No shit m8. You people pushed for legalization, you got it. Next time, practice foresight.

>//no one's forcing you to buy weed

I used to.

japan used to fight with honor one on one katana battles then we showed them how to fight with no dignity and to be cowards so us the white people are the original assholes

not buying weed because I'm already euphoric because of how well Op baited us

Why are you still weeaboo for Japan, Sup Forums? Come to Korea.

I know you don't really believe this, but it's still funny to pretend that you do.

yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki yukki

>when someone defending anime calls you a neck-beard basement dwelling daggot

we don't like land that touches communism

>WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE
>unless it's compared to the Japanese
>at that point, the Japanese are superior

The US tried to assassinate the leaders of China and India? Nigga plz.

Japanese society is sick, of course that a lot has improved over the years, but still is a sick society of sick people, hentai, rape, suicide, exaggerated pride, lack of empathy, unquestionable respect for rules and authorities...

Then you should probably give those islands back to Russia, and stop claiming Daiyoutai.

Also, N Korea isn't communist.

Pic related

>U.S. action in Tibet following China's re-taking of it.

Alaska doesn't touch Russia
Russia is no longer communist that was the U.S.S.R

Then point your little fucking arrow at tibet.