Sup Forums is actually much more accepting than Tumblr

>Sup Forums is actually much more accepting than Tumblr

Let me explain.

Everyone in Sup Forums is a fag no matter what, no matter the name, race or creed. If you are new here, you are a Newfag. If you are a veteran, you are an Oldfag. Basically the recipe is (noun)fag.

Tumblr is so into making everyone different from everyone that we now have over 150 "Confirmed" genders.
>Gotta catch 'em all

What I don't understand is, by this logic, why we aren't calling homosexual anons "Fagfags".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually good idea, thanks fagfag user

>Fagfags
It's gayfag, actually.

i like this

shut up fag

In all seriousness, we don't really concern ourselves with identity because we're all anonymous. It doesn't really matter.

Not only that, but Sup Forums actually produces content. Tumblr just complains about shit and tries to come up with goofy chains for their facebook pages.

In Sup Forums we have themed threads and raids and gore threads we contribute to.

I got u op

Because they are actual faggots.

>Sup Forums actually produces content

like, in all seriousness it really does.

Lulzsec, anonymous, shit like that

You're not talking about the "elite hacker group called anonymous" are you? Because if you are that is like the kid the mom should have aborted a long time ago.

the one with over 9000 penises that are all raping children, yes.

I'm just saying, when was the last time Tumblr raided Habbo Hotel, or actually managed to get on the news

We call them literal fags.

He is right... About everything but the producing content part. If we produce anything it's suicides, rapes, murders, and a whole lot of laughs at the exspence of the rest of humanity.

OP is a faggot.

And also the war has been over for years. We're cool with tumblr bro. Just let it be

I think they just did a raid last week, or just tried to organize one, with the nigra skins and everything.

But point made, tumblr never figured out that labels don't make a person, but their actions and words. They will never figure that out though, so they will continue to be the reason their parents and wranglers drink.

fag

op is a literal fag.
went to tumblr
never came back
>mfw comparing one shit to the other
>mfw Opies head is full of tumblrstuffs

Nah, not really. My sister, a SJW Tumblrfag, absolutely loathes the site and pretty much has nothing but misinformation to support her.

Then again, misinformation is what Tumblr thrives on.

Sup Forums isn't more accepting you dolt.
It's just that we don't have the capacity to be more damning because of the anonymous nature of the site. I mean the two sites aren't even comparable. Would you compare facebook to Youtube and say "this one has more videos"?

Sup Forums and tumblr are about as different as two social sites can be.

Sup Forums isn't more accepting you shit.
It's just that we don't have the capacity to be more damning because of the anonymous nature of the shit. I mean the two shits arnt even comparable. Would you compare facebook to Youtube and say "this one has more shits"?

Sup Forums and tumblr are about as different as two social shits can be.

pollas

yep, fakebock has more shits, definitely.

Sup Forums dosnt produce content.
it never did.
Sup Forums is the toilet of the internet and all the shit passes through here sooner or later.

Gayniggerfaggot

homofags*

What are drawthreads?

>fagfag
I thought it was called 'OP'

Fuck you!!!!!!

No you shut the fuck up! You better pray that I never find you or else you're going to wish you were born an iguana after I'm done with you. You fucking steaming pile of albino warts!

it does.
a lot.

idiot.

The KKK was more accepting than tumblr.

I think you missed the point of my post

It was to counter 's point by providing evidence delivered in a "devil's advocate" manner.

>biting
>yet pretending to be intelligent

kek
cringe

Tumblr has contributed strongly to the visibility of, and acceptance of, gender variety in people. This includes activism for the rights of transgender people.
Many people do not fit neatly in "male" or "female" categories. (This isn't controversial - health care professionals, the NHS, and so on agree that many people aren't strictly male or female, regardless of what their bodies look like.) Since the English language lacks words to describe this, many people on Tumblr feel that it's important to be able to talk about other genders besides male and female. For this reason, they promote inclusive language: "non-binary" is a good neutral word, for example. Words such as "genderqueer", "gender-fluid" and "agender" are frequently used. Tumblr culture encourages people to think about gender identities and everyday discrimination. Which is of course fantastic.
However...
Tumblr attracts young (preteen/teenaged) people who lack life experience, many of whom additionally have emotional or psychological issues. Tumblr also has a very toxic culture at times which "reverses" discrimination: such as discriminating against white, heterosexual or cisgender people in the name of "justice", ascribing negative opinions and characteristics to people who fall into these groups.
This has led to a lot of Tumblr users feeling that (a) it's a good thing to think about gender and re-examine gender norms, and (b) being a white "cishet" (cisgender heterosexual) is bad! Evil! Terrible! Oppressive! Combine points (a) and (b), and you get a lot of people wanting to fit in with the gender-variant crowd without actually experiencing gender dysphoria. Hence making up new genders as though they're fashion labels.
Keep in mind that there are a lot of gender-variant people out there, and that there probably is a lot still to be discovered and categorised in this field. But Tumblr culture encourages an affectation of gender dysphoria and gender variance to an often unhealthy degree.

It's not like you biting down on your father's cock is any different.

hahahaha u mad, kid?
ur biting EVERYTHING

tl;dr

tumblr is shit.

OP youre a faggot
go back to tumblr

Well I bit your mom's pussy for sure.

But OP that makes you a fagfag

>many of whom additionally pretend to have emotional or psychological issues

there, fixed that for you.

>ur mom jokes
fuck off already cringy kid

its a copy pasta from reddit.

Last time they were in the news someone pissed in their pool, and they failed to pull of an event
>kek

Huh, is it good or bad when you don't recognise copypasta

if its from reddit, its an honour.
i didnt either.

They are self-righteous. They do not contribute to discussion, they only circlejerk. They got no constructive debates, disenfranchises people, spreads fanatical dogma and are in generel narcissists.

>go on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums /ck/ /out/ /aco/
>go on tumblr
>talk a bunch of shit and only got hate mail once

it's meh. tumblr is pretty shit though. Too much "whites r bad" appears in my feed because the people I follow respond to that shit

I have actually never been on tumbler. Never really had any reason too. Is it really as bad as everyone says?

>describes /b
>applies to reddit
uwat
u
u, like
u wat

dunno, I want to kknow to but dont want to go.
ive been in 9fag for a while and I know how it goes. fucking shit.

We all have 1 gender here no matter what and that's fag

Never said Sup Forums doesn't do a lot of shit as well. At least here identity doesn't mean shit, and you only are as good as your argument.

This is a well thought out argument and I agree. Tumblr promotes as much discrimination of white, cisgendered persons as it does acceptance of those experienced gender dysmorphia. But they also have fat acceptance while shaming thin persons as well.

For the tl;dr

Tumblr starts as a haven for gender confused, becomes cesspool of discrimination against social norms of which becomes a barrier to entry into their community.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

>wat

>Non-conformists with entry requirement being conforming to their social norms.
It has gone full circle!

>rapes
>murders
how new are you? Sup Forums isnt a person you fucking retard. people rape and murder and they happen to be on a website. it doesn't mean everybody on Sup Forums is responsible because we post fucked up shit.

laughed.
although cringed a bit and had 9fag flashbacks at
>i award u no points
like i give a fuck about points and shit

but then i redismembered: this is the moon and you're just a sad bear with a flower in, you're hand.

Autisgender and Autisgender are a thing and it makes me sick.

>Fetishizing autistic people
How much of a degenerate do you have to be?

is there a webm of this?

>this innocent
the summer is here already! mike, bring the flowers!

Aside from the bullshit, Tumblr is a site with some decent content, and a lot of good artists, and you can easily control what ends up on your dash.