English hooligans humiliate gypsy children

marca.com/en/football/national-teams/2016/06/15/5761b3b0ca47410e678b45de.html

What we are waiting for kick out the britfags?
Frankly this situation is solved only by bringing more Russians to the Eurocup.

Is this bad

Will Romania ever recover from this?

>giving them money
>humiliating them

alright, they'd try and rob your shit if you were alone anyway

Ask those gypsies what they'd prefer, to be told to fuck off, or have a bag full of cash after getting some exercise while being cheered on by some upstanding English gentlemen.

I don't think gypsies consider this humiliation.

Man take a plane and go france for crush some brit heads please

they're gypsies, who cares?

They were Welsh. Probably some English lads in the mix too.

I can see why Spics take offence since they're also poor and unemployed

everyone cares when it comes to hating the english

I remember when PSV supporters did this.
Media and Facebook were full of it for a week.

It's what you learn after so many years of multiculturalism?

wow, this should be grounds for elimination

It's their culture. You need to respect it you racist.

>go to paris
>it starts raining
>gypsies with hands full of umbrellas start crawling out from everywhere
how

Yeah but white people have to cry in their stead, see. It's in their nature.

It's not in their nature to ask where the parents are. It's not in their nature to ask why the kids are there instead of in school like they should be. It's not in their nature to even care to know how these romanians act in major cities. No. Crying, whining and pretending to be the guardians of morality.

kek

Gypsies are way more hated than the English.

>implying the dutch didn't get the same treatment during Uefa games in Spain this very season

I spit on gypsies and muslims alike, but gypsies are an even more disgusting sort of vermin, this treatment is more than they should expect.

NOPE
O
P
E

>tfw Gypsies are nonexistent in America
Surely there can't be that bad.

Spain are butthurt about Gibraltar plus the fact we use their country as a toilet every summer

I like how you talk so easily about trashing other countries but when other countries trash your shitty fans you people start all greentexting and whining about how Russia should be disqualified.

You like dags?

Spain angry that they're not getting any money.

Spain gives a shit about gibraltar tbqh
Do not invent an excuse that does not exist chav

Nice assumptions but I couldn't give a shit what happens to underclass chavs.

Anglo propaganda, like the old times. Nothing new under the sun.

nah, we are the ones using your women as toilets in magaluf

>causing a mess is the same as fighting and attempted murder

this spain shitposter is an englishman living in spain tho.

wtf i hate england now

Reminder Spain is a British and German colony

Is that in Lille? I'm going out there next week for the Ireland game. I'll make sure to stick a few razor blades on some pennies before I start chucking them about.

>Magaluf

Good on ya, it's the only reason anyone goes there.

You should hate them before all that shit man, like a good Irish

Do you think 'using Spain as a toilet' doesn't include constant brawls?

You didn't hate them before? I've never met an Irishman who didn't get genuinely angry at light England vs Ireland bants.

Nope again my refugee friend

No it means dumping our underclass there every summer because only poor people go to spain on holiday.

Tourists generally fight amongst themselves or with individual locals, they don't go out targetting people.

>nobody in america lives in a trailer

This

>not that bad

>take a jew.
>make him look muslim
>make him less civilized than a black
>make him smell worse
>remove the explosives
>remove the house
>add a caravan
>add a classical guitar
There you go, one gypsy.

>You didn't hate them before?

of course I did, it's a meme

thank you based Spain

I've had the pleasure of meeting 'the lads' on my trip to Malta. Their favourite pasttime seemed to be ganging up on smaller groups of people.

Anyway if you've actually seen the videos of your supporters throwing bottles at the police I don't understand why you still give a fuck about them.

There's millions of Irish living over here, and millions more with muh Irish heritage, so they can't hate us that much.

I don't.

>so they can't hate us that much

you forgot to mention that they steal anything that isn't nailed down

>take a jew
No I didn't.

Oh they hate us, they just can't help cucking themselves at every opportunity.

I take it the Irish are the New Zealanders of the British Isles? That is, they will do anything to support Ireland except live in it

jews steal money by manipulating the financial and legal systems in place in whatever country they inhabit, gypsies steal it the old fashioned way

jews don't steal we are hard-workers

Yeah, nowadays. I did say less civilized, too.

Spics get so mad all the time, it's funny
If ever you see someone shitposting, 90% of the time it's followed up by an angry spaniard posting fuming paragraphs in reply
Germany really needs to keep their debt filled dying mutt on a leash

>the British Isles

that's what they're called

>making fun of kids
>WE R INGERLUND LADS
>get their shit kicked in by Russgods
>THESE FUCKING SNOWNIGGER SAVAGES, BAN THEM UEFA!!!!

the absolute fucking state of English "men"

there has NOT been a sadder decline of an empire. They truly deserve the cuckshed that is the EU

What's fun is how you finish entering all these threads to leave a message of moral superiority while you pretend you do not care about.
Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Although not spics, Italians seem to be the most chilled out of the southern European countries on here.

it's funny because they are nothing but passive aggressive cunts who let out their impotent aggression online while they probably spend their day jobs serving drinks and paella to english tourists.

B T F O
T
F
O

Quick m8 link this post to /cric/ for epic replies.

S T A T S G O D
A
I
N
T

M
A
R
K

E L I T E
L
I
T
E

T R U T H
R
U
T
H

B O M B S
O
M
B
S

>gypsy children
>mattering at all

oh my sweet summer child

Holy FUCK Statsjesus, HOW do you keep doing it?

PLEASE fuck my girlfriend

>actually speaking against the Britbrongs in that case and pro gypsies

truly shocking.

>P-P-P-PLEASE NOTICE ME BIG STRONG STATSJESUS

KEK, YOU are beneath his response. Try harder.

nope

nice cuckstamp

Jesus Christ statsbased

Most destructive force to meet England since Willliam the Conqueror

WOW

HOW CAN ENGLEL RECOVER FROM THIS?

If he's including the entire geographical designation, then yes, it is.

What's wrong with this?

>ganging up on smaller groups of people
Fucking anti-English propaganda. Glad we're leaving you cunts.

yep

This is all the proof I needed I'm officially a #Welish Missile now.

Statscunt is Mark Chapman.

Mark harboured a long-lasting desire to represent New Zealand in test cricket. He saw this as the only way to shed his disgusting Chinese status, and be accepted as a New Zealander. It was all he ever wanted.

He made it into the fringes of the Auckland team last season, which heightened his interest in test cricket and fuelled his aggressive passion for it. Unfortunately, he was never able to make it, and saw his dream of playing first class, and eventually test cricket dissipate right in his medium sized eyes.

In March, Mark was in India representing Hong Kong in the WT20. This is a crucial detail, and explains his absence from Sup Forums. It was here that he realized not only the power of T20 in its ability to unite the fractured Windies, but finally understood that T20 was the only way forward. Having seeing the pathetic way the #1 team retreated from the tournament, he understood what the true test of skill and ability really was.

In May 2016, statscunt rose from the Ashes. Gone was the strict adherence to only "real cricket" - in fact, real cricket had changed. No more was it the insipid format he now called boreblock - he had renounced that. From here on out, all that matters to Mark is the greatness of t20 and the opportunities it beholds.

WTF....I HATE ENGLAND NOW....REALLY MAKES YOU

Our StatsGOD, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in StatsHeaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

10/10

New Zealand pls

that's it, now I'm a #welisianmissile

FUCK THE POMS, NEW FLAG NOW

STATS
GOD

I don't care desu and i'm not even a Sup Forumstard
But gypsies are the worst

not an argument

THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN, STATSNAPOLEON!

>treating gypsies like animals

What's wrong with this?

Nothing new. They´re sub-humans.

>MAKING FUN OF POOR KIDS
>WE ARE THE KINGS
>GET THIER ASS KICKED BY RUSSIANS
>UEFA HURRR DURR WHO ARE PLEASE HELP HURRR DURR KICK THEM OUT
WTF....I HATE ENGLAND NOW

I don't give a flying fuck about gypsy kids or my country being better, just how angry you spics get over obvious bait posts every time without fail
I mean look at you, you fell for my bait straight away, enjoy living in poverty Greece 2.0

(I wish I was a newfag, that would mean there's still a chance I could leave this shithole)

In "normal" forums, these news would be a great chance for virtue signaling and showing everyone how progressive we are.

But remember, this is Sup Forums.

no new news here. british people are the niggers of europe.