How it is to have a gf?

How it is to have a gf?

Very annoying for ten percent of the time but the other 90 is bliss, making another human smile with you presence is powerful and fullfilling

faggot

I think you got those percentages mixed up.

Just like pic related

this

fucking terrible

they just cost you money and get fat

i live with my gf and i dont think we've had sex this year

Annoying as fuck, most of the time not spent talking to her is anxiety because you just know that bitch is thinking some weird shit or playing some weird games. God help you if you take a nap in the daytime...

You can only apply that to pets.

it's dangerous...
you have a 1 in a 200 chance of finding a good one
if you find that good one you are basically set for a fairly happy life
but if you don't... well it depends on how emotionally invested you are but it's gonna hurt like a motherfucker
it feels like a huge responsibility and all that shit

honestly just remain single that's what i should have done... the sex is nice tho

its the best thing in the world, then it gets kind of annoying, then it ends and you wanna die cause youre all alone

please describe a typical day for you.

post psycho texts like pic related :3

at least someone is thinking about you in a good way

I've been through that. We tend to think that once in a serious relationship it's all fun and shit. Hot sex and stuff. But no.

They're just expensive.

I always love this pic. I need her to be my wife

Would text/10

I'll fight ya for it.

she's mine bros

I'm down! I just want to touch your nutsack if you lose though.

It's a good place to have your penis when you ejaculate.

Exciting at first, after a few weeks everything goes downwards.
Its easier to use girls for just a couple of days every now and then, you know.

Pretty neat if you have the right GF.
My studies engineering, so I won't really have to spend any money for her. We live together in a flat. Have sex at least once or twice a week.

Very true, one thing I miss about gf's and being a pretty teenager instead of a beastly man. The way the inner muscles hold it is just right, with my hand I squeeze that shit too tight or too loose at the end and I just can't get that ejac power.

Unhand her, Dan Backslide.

She hates you plus you smell and don't brush your teeth. That's why she don't want you.

Marriedfag here. It's miserable. If you're not the breadwinner and have a totally traditional subservient wife it will be hell. I can't speak for all marriages but like most we started out great and it just went downhill. We fight at least once a week and all that for better or for worse, richer or poorer talk is garbage. God forbid a speed bump happens along the way. You'll be on the couch in no time.

Like a bag of sand

For me, it's good. I was seriously into drugs and partying, not really a troublemaker but drugs and alcohol and parties always leads to fights and punch ups. I met my girlfriend, slowly but surely stopped taking drugs and hardly drink alcohol. Still smoke weed. Would rather sit and relax at home with girlfriend than drugs and partying all the time. If I hadn't of met her who knows where I'd be now.

Marriedfag here too. Can confirm.
Also, sex? What is that? When you're married? Long time no see.

You think this is a motherfucking game?!

are u going to post more

as long as ur not american or russian or swedish or english or from most central euro countries, having a gf is pretty good man

if not all they think of is keepin up with the jones' and money and looks

a lot of the faggots that respond negatively about having a gf or a wife doesn't know how to properly love a woman. All they see from her is sex and food preparation. When you devalue a woman's worth by not treating her right and expecting sex in return than you shouldn't have a gf/wife at all. the majority of these negative actions are from immature men that cannot handle real women. i love my gf and we both tell each other "i love you" every morning and night. we make time for each other and strive to better ourselves compared to others. that's why our relationship has been going so great for the past 7 months.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo
>But the jones' are niggers and it's impossible to ooga booga that hard as a white.

im publicly educated

also gonna add that my best gf was japanese

dunno why i left her

This

7 months.. so you're saying you love her after 1 week? Shits doomed

>Months
xd

I have a gf, she's great in every way. But I can't get this fantasy out of my head:

We're at a club and she's dancing with another guy. He's getting pretty handsy and she can tell that I'm uncomfortable but she doesn't stop.

She turns to me and make unflinching eye contact. Slowly, her hand starts moving lower and lower on his body until I can see the outline of his cock in his pants. Her hands are rubbing up and down on it like crazy and she's breathing heavily. She just grins at me slyly.

She whispers something in his ear and giggles. They turn together and walk off into the men's room. I have to stand there and wait patiently but I know exactly what's happening. They go into a stall, she drops to her knees, and she gives him a passionate, sloppy blowjob. Taking his entire cock into her mouth with enthusiasm she has NEVER shown me.

When she finally comes out of the bathroom the guy is right behind her and I can see she has something on her lower lip. She smiles at me but doesn't open her mouth or show her teeth. Right in front of everyone she marches over and give me a big wet kiss. Suddenly I can tell her mouth is full and she pushes all of his cum into my mouth. I have to swallow it all or people will see what's going on.

So, uh... yeah. I have a girfriend. But I truly feel like I can never be honest with her. Not only is she too vanilla for something like that, she would lose all respect for me if I even told her about my fantasy.

painful

Not worth the hassle user

>We're at a club and she's dancing with another guy.
Not everyone can possibly be a cuck - right?

SATAN CAME ON UR GF FACE

You're a photoshop Wizard, how did you change the text

An actual living fucking nightmare with occasional warm wet pussy interludes

wasn't me m9, she is my waifu and I collect every bit of information about her