Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbmi3QN8Hi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is the fatty supposed to be the pathetic pussy that was offended by a dog dying or the pathetic pussy that adopts an internet culture and enjoys seeing animals suffer?

this one is a fake skit though

>still goes for the bike

This happened a few months ago, right?

>Post successful

What the fuck do you think it meant, man?

why

wut? is that da batmobile?

I see this alot...

Is the red flying thing blood?

What the fuck?

Best wrecked thread I've seen in ages

Still trying to figure out WTF is going on here. Any ideas or answers?

and here?

That doesn't answer my question

Can anyone post the webm where they cut a mouses cock off?

bcs niggers

they told him he could be anything so he became a cow

kek

now I want to see it from the other perspective

Deadly Nerve gas attack victim

No way he survived

that hat hover and spin is like something out of a cartoon

The real suicide mouse

R E K T
E
K
T

congrats! you are the 100 millionth person to say this EVERY TIME THE VIDEO IS POSTED!!

He did tho and he jumps to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbmi3QN8Hi8

So he got attacked with nerve gas and they put him in that thing to restrain him? Also nerve gas turns your feet into hands apparently?

>that kid in the middle of the screen who pushes his mom out the way and she lives but he died

Yes thats why nerve gas is so dangerous

some guy in some asian country who has one of those muscle wasting diseases but they cant afford the drugs help him so they just make him as *comfortable* as possible or something from memory. ive seen the original video with audio, he's talking here not just just blubbering as it looks.

wow
much squish
very dead
so splat

Fuck you faggot

Thanks lad

What the fuck?

this happened on 9/11 of 2015.
the company that owned the crane are affiliated with osama. some say karma, but tis truly just a magical accident.

check em

how come they are not eating her?

Newfag

You can't hide forever

Cheetahs are actually quite easy to tame.

>to tame.
even domestic cats are not really tamed
but you are correct, cheetahs were historically used as pets

my theory is that big cats are not wilder than cats, just bigger and will kill you when they snap, while your pet cat will just scratch you and hiss at you like a cunt once in a while

This turns me on

he spilt his drink

this is probably the most impressive thing ive ever seen.

Literally why I stopped skateboarding back in 2000.

Graphic bro

Nice

Brutal

Are ya cheetin on me?

nice

atism

Close one.

not even the skateboard got broken :-(

You utter fucking mongaloid don't like a condescending twat unless you're actually correct. A "tame" animal is a wild animal that has been taught to not be aggressive around humans; a "domesticated" animal is one that is tame by instinct.

Cheetahs were never kept as pets, Africans couldn't even build boats or plant seeds in the ground, you think the wogs had the thought to keep a cheetah for fun?

You really should have paid more attention at school.

clunk

You got the one of the turtle biting the dogs bollock?

wtf is that skull on the blonde girls hat... post some hot nazi girls, not this wanna be nazi edgeboy shit.

That was awesome. The fact that he had the sense to see his imminent death saved him to pass on his vigilant genes onto the next generation.

Go back to le reddit you autismal loser.

...Kublai Khan is the historical figure known for having Cheetas as pets. Used them for hunting like a greyhound.

You need to chill. Nobody had even mentioned niggers. Just a cat from an area known for its niggers. You're making really big jumps dude.

>go back to le reddit
>2016
>back

Eqypt is apart of Africa. You know, the place with the pyramids and Naval fleet back when the rest of the world couldn't count to 3..

UR AN FAGOT

It's part of a crane that was on top of the building this footage is from or the building next door. Happened in Mecca .

Is he dieded?

Post some animal reks!

Yeah yeah hilarious, you're totally not out of place making an ass out of yourself or anything