I'm taking a boy's virginity tonight

ITT
>r8 girlcock
>discusss boypussies

nice rig u can take my ass cherry any time

Anyone care abaout you faggot, go back to your fucking boring life

Pretty ugly contraption

Looks like a good one to break someone in with. Keep up the good work user

how'd you find him? I've rarely found spamposts on CL when I try to find someone who'd take me

Tits or gtfo

also

Ill be you're huckleberry

Also timestamp.

ikr, harder, better, stronger

that's so sweet of you !

>no timestamp

hey could u take ur tits out or gtfo

i want this to happen to me so much, but I don't want to beg.

My gf sometimes teasingly talks about using a strapon on me, but in a weird kind of way, so I cannot tell if she is trying to trick me into admitting I want it, and then humiliate me over it, or if she really wants to take my butt virginity.

advice?

No top or bra
Maybe even no clothes ;)

This is deffo a repost guys, saw this yesterday. Sorry to disappoint

only real girl know how to pose with a strapon

Damn girl, I'd let you take my virginity too =D

Please be a lie :(

Nope. sorry chap. You can pretend though if you'd like :)

I shall pretend kek

wether she is fake or she didn't take more photo

Damn it

Yep, that's the one I saw. I think actually someone even called this post out to be a repost too

Tfw you're in those screencaps

to small

wow you're so special, can I be your friend??

Show tits and strapon

to small

no OP was right, you dont want to scare some precious boypussy by acting all tough

it's gotta be an gentle invitation

to small

length?

vids or it didn't happen

but you will beg user, trust me

once I've deflowered you, the simple sight of my girlcock will make your bouypussy wet and your knees weak

trust your gf, she knows what's best for you

to white

Dick or stfu

>FAT
gtfo

boypussy or gtfo

Timestamp...

Ohh heavens me, would you look at the time! Here we come!

Worldstar!

Parry the pineapple samurai would not allow such big faggotry around those parts of town!

ASSEMBLE!

L o n d o n
O
N
Do
N

Sour Samurai Simon here to stop you all at once!

Larry and Garry here to give us all a break!

stop this at once!

Sally the faggot stopper will stop this faggotry!

Benny will banana the faggotry out of this thread!

do you have a smaller one? i am so tight ;(

Kill all bananas and faggotry!

this faggotry must come to an end

I've seen this image before, timestamp?

it's a female idiot

oh yisss a virgin

I'm going to give your little gorgeout little fuck hole the punding of your life my sweet little boy. Your anus isn't going to close up for a week. Every time you move, or site down, you'll remember me filling your pretty little hole.

And you know what my darling pet ? By tomorrow you'll be begging me to fuck that whorish little bottom of yours again and again, as hard and deep as I can.

for you only then ;)

time for some greentext

>sitting in pub with qt bf holding hands acrosss the table
>start examining the nails on my right hand, which I clip whenever he comes over so we can do butt stuff
>he immediately notices me doing this and does the look away/blush thing as he remembers why they're short
>start massagging his palm with those two fingers in the exact same motion I use to massage his prostate
>he knows exactly what I'm doing
>fold his hand into a fist with my left hand
>work those two fingers on my right hand into his fist, pushing past the squeezing pressure of his fingers
>he gasps and squirms in his seat
>immediately hides in his hood and puts onne leg up to try and hide his boner
And now the mental link is there so I can get him all flustered whenever I do that thing with my fingers while holding his hand.

This is repost but I like it anyway. Moar boipussies pls

oh... ok. that sounds a bit rough. my precious ass is very soft, my hole is very sensitive. i would prefer a slower approach, step by step.

why not ?

>invite qt sub guy I'm interested over to my house
>he's super, SUPER self-conscious about his fetishes and being submissive, which is great fun because I can make him blush really easily
>somehow, I manage to coax it out of him that he'd like to try pegging
>intredasting.jpg
>wait I don't have my strapon harness or anything with me
>never mind, I have a cunning plan
>few hours later
>I'm sitting in an armchair in front of the fire, he's sitting on my lap curled up against me, we're watching generic shit on TV and swapping stories of drunken misdemeanors
>while telling a story, I nonchalantly slide my hand up the back of his thigh, making him immediately freeze and look at me like, 'oh god what are you doing not sure if want'
>I carry on with my story, and start gently caress his taint with my fingers through his jeans as I talk, making him writhe and sigh in my lap
>he asks if he can close the curtains, I say sure, as soon as he's done so, he takes his jeans off, saying they were 'uncomfortable'
>lmao yeah right you massive slut
>he comes back over to the chair, and as soon as he sits down, I grab him, forcing my thighs between his so I can spread his legs and hold him helplessly against me while my hand creeps back up his inner thigh
>I start to stroke and tease his hole through his boxers, making him hide his face and moan, because he loves it but he's SO shy about loving it
>after ten minutes or so of tormenting him like this, I say, 'right, I think it's about time we took this upstairs.'

1/3

>Big tits
>Fat
Get the fuck out you paedophile.

>lead him upstairs by the hand, he has an idea of what's coming next and can't even look at me, he's so embarrassed
>I push him down on my bed and tell him to wait there while I file my nails
>go into the bathroom to file my nails (and to lowkey give him a chance to think about the fact that I'm gonna do things to his butt and decide whether he is okay with that)
>come back into bed with him, pull him into the little spoon position, and talk him through what he's feeling right now, check he's okay with me doing stuff here
>he is very okay with it
>alrighty then game on
>I check the nails on my left hand again, file a couple of rough points, and pull a latex glove, making it do the snap thing because he's still refusing to look at me but I know he'll hear that
>he looks at me look a frightened deer as soon as he hears the snap, and is even shakier
>an idea occurs
>'I know you want it, but I also know you're feeling super weird about wanting it right now. How about I tie you to the bed so you can struggle and pretend you don't want it so you don't feel so weird about wanting it ?'
>he still can't say anything, but he nods, so I tie his wrists to the head of my bed and kiss him as if I'm leaving for Syria before getting to work
>lube up index finger, start to very gently push it inside him, he's tight as FUCK but I have small hands and a lot of lube (also, gloves help!)
>he literally cannot handle how much he likes this, he looks almost as if he's going to cry, but he's moaning and mowing his hips so after checking he's definitely okay with this, I carry on
>hmmm, one finger is okay but I bet I can get two in
>remove finger, clean off glove a little
>I stare into his eyes and make a huge show of lubing up the second finger so he knows exactly what I'm doing, staring at my hands with a mix of apprehension and anticipation

2/3

Boner. Achieved.

tits or gtfo

how many boys' virginities have you taken? This thread is not a new one.

I lost count, but I could probably fill my bed with a dozen of fresh boypussy right now

would you like to join in ?

Can I join in? Super submissive boipussy here

>I lean forward and kiss him passionately as I press my fingers into him, making him buck and moan underneath me
>finger him like this for a while, alternating between kissing an biting him as gently stroke against his prostate and rub his dick with the other hand
>an idea occurs
>'I want you to make yourself cum while I finger you. If I untie you, can you do that ?'
>he squeezes his eyes shut, then nods
>I untie him (which takes FUCKING FOREVER because one hand s 'occupied' and it's not a one-handed job)
>he lies there silently, eyes closed, still shaky, until I remind him what he's supposed to be doing
>as soon as he grips his dick, I thrust my fingers deeper into him, making him gasp and thrash on my bed
>the harder I fuck him, the faster he pumps his dick, until he cums all over himself
>perform cleanup operations
>he's hiding under the duvet again, I spoon him and kiss his back and tell him how good he was and how much I enjoyed it until he uncurls from his ball of shame
>thanks me for being his first in the tiniest of voices and then hides even harder

Aaaand that's the story of how I took a guy's anal virginity on a Wednesday.

3/3

If you're for real, why is your kit so shit?

Really, your harness is a cheap model. The didlo's fine, good work on the silicone, but the harness is still shit. My GF could teach you a thing or two about banging.

pic is not GF

I wonder if man like this kind of fetish, do they like to be fuck by a transgender woman as well?

Where do you find these sexually-secure boys?

Hey... This folding fist thing feels really like fingering an asshole. That's great !

How did you found out ?

pets are more than welcome into my room, their clothes are certainly not

I'd be your little slut mommy

I always find a way inside... my bf, his ass, his mind, no safe place

do you love him?

Everything feels better when your little bottom has a woman inside of it, right ?

>not having them wear easy access underwear

The girlfriend bought me three pairs like this. She loves it, I love it.

Why would anyone want one of these chicks with a fake dick when there are delicious traps out there with real feminine cocks?

Silly girls can't take it when they have been excluded from something

tits or gtfo

I would love to train a qt boy into a buttslut. Starting with rimjobs, then fingering and plugs and finally pegging. Too much too fast just hurts and its no fun

NO substitute for a hot trap, plus no PMS bullshit to with every month.

Mistress even now dictates how puppy sleeps…puppy used to sleep in nice silk boxers and a soft t shirt. Or cotton pajamas. Or even naked ready for wild sex!

No…no more…. Puppy must sleep like a whore now. T-shirt on top like before but now bottom less. A reminder that “pussy” and “clit” are exposed….open…vulnerable. As well, like a good dirty slut…puppy must sleep on stomach exposing ass and pussy with legs spread. In this way…it is obvious that the slut is always prepared to be taken…used…penetrated…by Mistress.

So…even sleeping there is a way to show proper submission and respect to a beautiful and sexy female Mistress.

Yeah, not everyone's into dom-sub. Some are just into being dirty and slutty.

There is a difference between "bottom" and "sub" y'know. Then again, different things for different people.

If anyone has questions about the practice, logistics, health, etc. of pegging- feel free to ask.

Wow. Now this is what actual girl with a dick is supposed to be, not that fake shit with boys with tits.

Op record your experience and post it plz.

I'm a bad girl, I break my toys :P

You see this ? It’s going to stretch you wider than you’ve ever known baby. Your whole world is going to become your peachy little bottom. If you think I’ve been filling your tight boy-pussy up before, you’ll know different when this is inside you. And because you’re a good boy, you’re going to take it all, every inch, inside your sweet little cunt. You’re going to make mummy happy, give her orgasm after orgasm with your greedy hot arse, then you’re going to beg me for more.

yes, pls! sounds good :)
i would like that very much

I'm not sure how many different girls are in here, but are any of you in the SF Bay Area? There was a similar thread a while ago and the girl was from the bay area. Hoping to find her again and be her pet :)

nobody wants to check my quints?