/heem/: Fight Fan Edition

Upcoming events:

6/17: EFN Global (Fedor vs Maldonaldo) - [Starts at 11 AM EDT, 8 AM PDT, 4 PM BST]

6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas) - [Main card starts at 9 PM EDT, 6 PM PDT, 2 AM BST]

6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson) - [FP Prelims start at 6:45 PM EDT, 3:45 PM PDT, 11:45 PM BST, FS1 Prelims start at 8:30 PM EDT, 5:30 PM PDT, 1:30 AM BST, Main card starts at 10:30 PM EDT, 7:30 PM PDT, 3:30 AM BST]

6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Dos Anjos vs Alvarez)
7/8: TUF 23 Finale (Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs Jones 2)
7/13: UFC FN 91 (Ferguson vs Chiesa)
7/16: Bellator 158 (Daley vs Lima)
7/22: Legacy FC 58 (Drysdale vs Spann)
7/22: Bellator 159 (Caldwell vs Taimanglo)
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 (Holm vs Shevchenko)
7/24: Pancrase 279 (Ishiwatari vs Brookins)
7/29: Invicta FC 18 (TBA)
7/30: UFC 201 (Lawler vs Woodley)

Previous thread: (Cross-thread)

News:

>Hendo wants Bisping rematch
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/dan-henderson-vs-michael-bisping-2-hendo-says-rematch-would-be-fitting-career-finale

>Anthony Pettis faces Charles Oliveira at UFC on Fox 21
mmafighting.com/2016/6/15/11948068/anthony-pettis-faces-charles-oliveira-in-featherweight-debut-at-ufc

>Will Brooks signs with UFC, meets Ross Pearson at TUF 23 Finale
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/will-brooks-signs-with-ufc-meets-ross-pearson-at-the-ultimate-fighter-23-finale

Other urls found in this thread:

f4wonline.com/june-20-2016-wrestling-observer-newsletter-ufc-199nxt-takeover-reviews-ufc-ownership-bidding-ending
instagram.com/p/BGsrO3VQIIp/
youtu.be/VfVzFRHKQEk
youtu.be/-zmj6OJVqJY
webm.land/media/tmp/630e25a1-b725-45b2-b95e-67889238cb55.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/cdcfbb89-ac55-4f30-908d-b2b2c08d5bf2.webm
youtu.be/fehstgxCZRY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465966950228.webm
mmafighting.com/2016/6/16/11951482/morning-report-carlos-condit-open-to-return-for-robbie-lawler-or-nick?utm_campaign=mmafighting&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheeto fingered goofs

f4wonline.com/june-20-2016-wrestling-observer-newsletter-ufc-199nxt-takeover-reviews-ufc-ownership-bidding-ending

>The bidding period is expected to end this week, on or around 6/16, regarding a sale that is expected to be in the $4 billion price range for 100 percent ownership of the UFC.

LADS

ITS ALL OVER

GOOF PRIDE

>ITS ALL OVER
I for one welcome chaos

LITERALLY MANDRAMA

thanks for the effort OP

WSOF 31 is also Friday night at 9pm. Add it to the next op you goofs.

I'm actually more hyped for tomorrow's day full of fights than I am Saturday's card.

how long do you lads think it will take for the hotpocket to go away and autism op to start posting threads again

He literally made this thread

But I didn't

Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson
Donald Cerrone vs. Patrick Cote
Steve Bossé vs. Sean O'Connell
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Thibault Gouti
Valérie Létourneau vs. Joanne Calderwood

If you're on the right I'll format you in at the end as is unless you want to add a picture/actual picks

I don't mind him and I appreciate his effort, but he's so fucking obsessed with making EVERY op that he's become cancer starting threads 30 posts early.

It's okay for others to make new threads, they might bring insight that one autist isn't capable of.

Rory
Cerrone
O'Connell
Aubin-Mercier
Letourneau

>EFN in 3 bongs and people are still talking about the AMA

>tfw can't watch this event because of personal affairs
heem me

Rory
Cerrone
Bosse
Gouti
Letourneau

No it isn't

Just a couple of Rusian lads saying hello to each other.

wrong day mate

Thought today was the 17th lel
I've been awake for a while

Go to sleep and get a job when you wake up.

I could say the same for you m8

instagram.com/p/BGsrO3VQIIp/

I have a job and am packing up to go to the beach right now

>100% ownership
>meltzer

There is literally zero chance of that happening. Fritatta's and Dana don't even own 100%

which beach

I have $400,000,000 in my savings account and just got done fucking my 5th wife on the roof of my mansion

prediction trips of hell

Thomson
Cerrone
Bossé
Gouti
MILF Létourneau

are you a turbomanlet on a suit?

>I had two hundred thousand people with Bill Graham in 1975! I walked Bob Dylan up on stage! Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are YOU!

prediction trips of hell

Thomson
Cerrone
Bossé
Gouti
MILF Létourneau

Wondergoy
Cowgoy
Bosse
Mercier
Letourneau

wonderboy
cowboy
bossé
aubin-mercier
létourneau

Do you guys miss when the fighters wore unique trunks/shorts?

Wonderpedo split DEC
Cote by reality check(cerone go back to lw ya bum)
O'conor TKO 1st
Gouti by who?
Le-tourneauaeuiueu DEC

I CAN FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME... IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Yeah, the black/white vs white/black is pretty annoying
Only thing I like about the reebok kits is they got rid of the skirt flap shorts miesha used to wear over her bunda.

Rory MacDonald
Patrick Cote
Steve Bossé
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Valérie Létourneau

yes

I rather have the classic blue vs red than black/white vs white/black which looks silly because its hard to seperate in scrambles

yes reebok shorts are the dullest thing imaginable

post iconic shorts

Nice permanent tattoo

yeah man, it was hilarious spotting journeyman struggle brawlers coming out with dodgy condom companies and mom and pop chicken shops on there shorts. Fuck you Reebok

Thompson via heem
Cote via man handling
Bosse via Tristar
Aubin-Mercier via Tristar
Calderwood via who cares

There was nothing dodgy about condom depot

>Chuck with the Ice
>Tito with the fire
youtu.be/VfVzFRHKQEk
P O T T E R Y

>Tfw you spend days getting the Fight Pass script to run and the update will probably heem it

>tfw fedor is too old to be a viable contender in the UFC and if he does sign it will probably just be non-title money grab fights

Look like garbage compared to now

Mitrione calling for fighter + media association
seems like dumb idea imo
fighters and media should have their own separate associations

Werdum was just champion and Hendo is probably gonna get a title shot. Fedor could probably go on another 10-year streak given the current state of the UFC.

Stephen Thompson
Donald Cerrone
Steve Bossé
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Joanne Calderwood

>No coverage = no sport
He's got this backwards. MMA journalism is very much a leech. The Zuffa built UFC from the ground up. ESPN didn't do that shit.

Pretty much. I could get all of my news just from watching the UFC on FOX YouTube page. Everything else is just a plus.

The new design emphasizes personalization by allowing you to set preferences on the types of videos you like to watch such as Events, Shows, Documentaries, Originals, Behind The Scenes, and Interviews as well as your favorite types of Fights ending in Knockouts or Submissions or Title Fights. Other new features include:

Continue Watching, watch a video on one device and pick-up where you left-off on another
Display of a Progress Bar on videos that have already been initiated
Create Your Own Fight Collection, an option to let the platform assemble from a database of videos fitting the type of fight and time-limit you have to watch in a collection
Search, enjoyed a dramatic upgrade making it easier to find specific content you are looking for allowing you to filter down to specific MMA organizations, Weight-Class, Fighters, Year, Type of fight and Duration
New Event Pages, allowing you to see the full UFC Fight Cards and jump back and watch specific bouts during live events or in the replay-mode
The addition of Fighter Profiles, which include stats along with their past fights available in the Fight Library

Mitrione is an idiot. The Ali act would be awful for the majority of mma fighters.

why did you delete my pick

Sherdog and Dave Meltzer arguably kept the sport alive during the so called Dark Ages

i didn't skip anyone on purporse post it again

Threadly reminder to spit in your roommates face and throw him through a glass door.

PS: I hate bullies.

So do you guys dislike him or not?
because it seems people complain about him a lot in between linking his podcast and discussing his exploits

What are your thoughts on Ariel Helwani?

hope the new fightpass doesn't also block vpns

He's a decent dude. Good interviews. I'm on the opposite side of the controversy, but it has nothing to do with him a person.

you're in the 3rd column

disregard that post i am retarded

Rory MacDonald
Patrick Cote
Steve Bossé
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Joanne Calderwood

What the fuck even is this

youtu.be/-zmj6OJVqJY

>"I wish they'd let me next door so I could suck your fucking dick."
>"You know I would literally tease you, right? I would literally tease you."
>"You think I'm just going sit here and let you tease me, Jon?!"

Why are people picking the hockey brawler over the based veteran Sean o'connell?
webm.land/media/tmp/630e25a1-b725-45b2-b95e-67889238cb55.webm
Prepare to get your picks btfo.
Also none audio version in case anyone wants to save and upload.
webm.land/media/tmp/cdcfbb89-ac55-4f30-908d-b2b2c08d5bf2.webm

>he doesn't like watching Eddie goof around with based Renato Lananja
no hespect,he makes gold videos because pretty much every other BJJ teacher is a Gracie and the Gracies take themselves way to seriously
youtu.be/fehstgxCZRY

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465966950228.webm

anyone who admits to enjoying that podcast should permaheem themselves asap

Can I pay women to do this to me?

I wouldn't call it complaining. It's bantz.

who /careful/ here?

You literally can, they're called session wrestlers.
You even get to specify how competitive it should be if you just want to get pushed over and fetished on.

Carlos Condit would be up for rematches with Nick Diaz or Robbie Lawler. Which would you rather see?

mmafighting.com/2016/6/16/11951482/morning-report-carlos-condit-open-to-return-for-robbie-lawler-or-nick?utm_campaign=mmafighting&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Former UFC interim welterweight champion Carlos Condit is still uncertain of returning to MMA but would be happy to step in on short notice to UFC 201 if needed.

>tapping on miesha's ass

That cheeky bastard

How do you develop a preference? I feel like me winning would feel like rape. Guess I'm a sub.

based O'connell
he's gonna fuck that hockey goof up

How do i get infected with toxoplasma?

They're actually this Aussie teenage Youtube prank group that was really popular when I was in early high school. It's so weird to see the annoying kids who would do stupid shit for views are now putting together videos with effort and minor celebrities.

thompson
cote
bosse
aubin-mercier
letourneau

Wait, so was this Eddie pranking Joe?

tabloid kike 'journolist'

>oops sorry u ok?
>yeah man we cool

Is it actually illegal to wear undies now or do fighters just prefer not to wear them?

Wew

Sweden

>shooting on a NCAA wrestler

Madman

>bisping, tate, dos anjos and miocic are all champs

am i high on crack

these were all 5-10 people in their weight class who had no future

Dana says no

Hey buddeh, I heemed you and I heemed your dad. Don't make me heem your mam next

You cant have sustained elite performance without using shit that is banned by USADA.

U S A D A

S

A

D

A

tate is going to get finished in the 1st

>dos anjos
>clean

>tate is going to get finished in the 1st