You need to go vegan you fucking idiots

You need to go vegan you fucking idiots

>CORRELATION DOES NOT IMPLY CAUSATION

This is only true because the kind of person who becomes vegetarian or vegan is much more likely to be generally health-conscious. When you control for this it turns out that vegetarians and meat-eaters are roughly equally healthy, and vegans are the least healthy of all.

Would you rather live 80 years being a respectable, valued member of society who is not limited by paranoia or 86 years as an insufferable faggot people don't invite to parties with smelly farts?

>wanting to live six to ten years longer in the worst part of your life

No thanks. Enjoy having people clean up your shit because you cant go to the bathroom yourself.

Kill yourself

Six to ten more baconless years?

Bring on the sweet bacony embrace of death.

This, also check em

No

Why would you want to live longer?

Did you know all vegetarians die because of the vegetables they ingest? True fact.

I'm a Vegetarian.....
Was vegan for 4 years.

I like drinking milk and eating eggs now though.

>live longer by giving up what makes life worth living

Vegans only have a statistic lead because they get grouped in with Vegetarians. The real secret is moderation. You can eat meat, just don't eat a lot of it. Have only 1-3 meals a week that incorporate meat and focus instead on vegetables and healthy grains.

I didn't have my ancestors claw their way to that top of the food chain to eat like a bitch.

this.

vegetarians live 86 to 90 years eating shit food.
meat-eaters live 80 years eating good food every single meal, giving them orgasmic feelings every time.

we weren't meant to live this long anyway.
Also you should say "processed meat eaters", because regular meat doesn't do shit.

please pull you testicles off and then eat them, breaking your vegetarian diet.

ill eat what ever the fuck i want to kill your self op

>this
/thread

this

Eat a steak Mr. Skeletal

Or how about just eating both but not shutting other off?
I became a vegan 3 months ago and i feel energetic as fucking ever, but i still eat meat sometimes. Now it tastes even better than before but still destroys me if i eat too much of it.

i would but i'm not a huge faggot

As someone that doesn't eat beef, I would love to see the statistical break down of vegetarians, omnivores, and vegans.

I bet vegans get more forms of cancer.

This. Do your homework before shitposting, OP.

What do you eat, Plants. Are they alive, Yes. Fuck you, You murderer. Hang

Why the fuck would I want to live longer than I absolutely have to?

Why are people obsessed with how long they live? Why would you want to be a dusty crippled 90 year old?

Well you are taking into account meat eaters that eat shit like hotdogs full of nitrates.

Eating meat that is organic and antibiotic free with a wide and varied diet is the healthiest way to go.

Someone dispatch a vegan lackey to carry this user's giant balls. He's got his shit together.

This all the way.

last 6 o 10 years is pure hell anyway

Having made it past 30 I have realized this. I'm going to die. There's nothing I can do to stop it. Human life isn't precious. The only thing that keeps me going is being happy. If your veganism truly makes you happy, good for you. Don't try to shove it down my throat with the reasoning of "but... but you'll live longer". In the grand scheme of things? No. No I won't. I'll add a few more pointless years to my existence and it won't mean shit if all I'm doing is telling everyone about how stupid they are for eating meat. I want to enjoy the spec of time I've been graced with on this dirt ball screaming through the cosmos. I will continue to eat 1 1/2 inch thick bone in ribeyes and chicken corpses and pork ass until one day, I'll go to where ever it is you go when it's over. Till that day? Fuck you and kill yourself if your only purpose is to tell others how stupid they are for enjoying life just because you obviously don't enjoy yours.

I agree, lumping every pleb shit eater together is unfair to people that are mindful of what they choose to eat.

-I don't even eat mammals, but fuck I hate pushy ass vegans.

Intresting choice on the coloring and perfectly made for propaganda
While the average person sees the green as healthy and the red as implication of danger, the producer handles accusations of making propaganda by saying green represents vegetables and red represents meat, the obvious choice of the colors is undeniable. As is the use of the red cross, the symbol of health, but also fear, pain and suffering contrasts in the left side as in "health issues contrast this lifestyle" and on the right side as in the same color as the already dangerous surrounding equals "this lifestyle equals health issues"
Of course the important words are fat and contrasted so the dumb viewer does not think, but simply accepted the propaganda as opinion.

Did you even bother to do any kind of research you fucking dipshit?

Super 200 dubs... you don't deserve them.

3 digit dubs? Is that a thing? Like dub hundreds?

i did once a couple years ago. Can't remember the source, my post is just pasta. Google it if you care fuckwad

Pushy?

Lets face it Sup Forums, this is true, since there is also a correlation to cancer. We should also become vegan to end world famine, since right now its not sustainable.
But lets face this too, Sup Forums, who is the fucking tard who is going to not eat meat evermore just to live a couple of years more? I mean, its the same about smoking/drinking, yes I could, probably even should, but wouldnt possibly because of how shitty life is without this sort of things

Right there, that add in the back ground. Stupid shit like that, PETA for fuck sake.

I can't even feel good about what I eat, because I cringe everyone of you self righteous fucks open your goddamn mouth about "being on a higher level" or "so much intuned with mother nature" bull fucking shit, you just want fucking snowflake status.

Talk about a new form of silk tofu protein food mix you made? Fine.
Talk about some vegan cookie recipe, all good.

Bitch about poor chicken nuggets not being let free to roam around, blow it out your ass.

Blow me

hey vegans if you are biten by a poisonous snake, do you get an antivenom or die? Antivenom is made from farming the snakes venom in a facility very similar to that of an industrialized agriculture complex or farm. Checkmate you fucking liberal faggots

I would rather die than support animal cruelty.

If he wiped his ass and somehow the shit smear read "vegans are unhealthy" his shit would be better informed than you

Rather live 6 -10 years less and eat meat all my life.

Also my granddad got dementia and was in a care-home the last 5 to 8 years of his life. I watched him slowly deteriorate gradually until he never knew who anyone was, could no longer walk, no longer feed himself, could barely talk and could barely even open his eyes he was so weak. One of them started to scab-over because he never opened it, but instead of performing the operation to fix it doctors decided he was too old and the anesthetic might kill him, also it was just come back anyway so they left him with one scabbed over eye. He lived like this for another 6 months.

Nobody dies of old age, your body gradually breaks down until you die in the night from get a fever or organ failure.

So enjoy your extra 10 years vegans, i'm hoping to drop dead at 75 or 80

don't be a meat vagina loser. vegan is much better

Damn, Vegetarian 1 > Vegan 0!

I have these awesome canine teeth though, specifically for tearing through delicious meats.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat MY meat, OP.

I'm alone and unloveable. I don't care if I die 25 to 30 years sooner than ANY group of people

then why back in the day with cave men when they fucking grazed all day got tons of excersize but died at their 20s

If I want. do pic related, OP.

I don't eat meat, i beat it.

I would agree to eat less meat if the farmers would let their animal grow a little older. The fucking meat from the huge farms has little to no taste compared to meat from small farmers.

like we are all the same or something

my aunt's boyfriend owns a small cattle farm and sells organic grass fed beef. I will go there and tomorrow and hit a cow over the head with a sledge hammer just because of you