Ask a member of the US military anything

Ask a member of the US military anything

> Yes I am a US Marine

Is shooting sandniggers fun? and should I join if I want to murder sandniggers?

How many cocks you suck per day?

You mind posting a timestamp with other military shit to prove it mate?

A selfie with a kevlar vest or whatever the fuck that is doesn't do the trick alone.

old copy pasta is old.

Is it true that the Marines is loaded with homosexuals and boot camp is a massive fuck fest?

That's not how you speak to a US Marine you dipshit.

It's time you faggots start respecting me and the military

If it wasn't for guys like me saving your asses and keeping you safe you would be speaking Arab

Lol.

Y u go n kill people?
Smh I can't w8 for the burn man is decided an I came take your snippers fam
Den I come n personally Tak you Gans

#blacklivesmatter #feelthebern #yogscastduncan #handsupdontshoot #wewuzkongsnsheit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Since I am joining (the English army though), when did you join

haha you've wasted your fucking life you dumb, home-schooled shit

/stolen_valor

Larry the cable guy?

>marine.jpg

kek, you have to remind yourself do ya? how insecure does one have to be to become a marine?

MarineFag here. I can confirm by his shave, issued flak, and 550 cord bracelet that he is legit.

Marines are pussies.

hav u ever been on a killing spree

Why didn't you shave

Wrong, you guys would be speaking German. This shows that even America's military is stupid.

Also what is your rank and mos and how long have you been in

That's not a US issue protective vest.And a beard.

Why dont you lose some weight you fat fuck

Not OP, but is this another Marin Fag?

well i wrote this so you know its true

Agreed.

>bait

What is a boot and why are you still one?

yes. please. save us from all of the things.
also none of your gear is standard issue faggot wannabe.

>If it wasn't for guys like me saving your asses and keeping you safe you would be speaking Arab
Are all marines this retarded, or just you?

No, soon to be army,
Signing 68w (possibly with airborne and air assault)
GO MEDEVAC! SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE HOOAH!

Except you can't have facial hair you dumb shit

Does getting assfucked by ISIS feel good, cuckboy?

Enjoy the fucked up knees, ankles,and back!

You know that's stolen valor to pretend to be a US Marine on the internet? You can't have facial hair to begin with, you numb-nut.

Marines are cucks. Kys

why do you have a shitty old phone?
why are you wearing an Army undershirt?
why are you wearing a multicam ballcap?
why are you wearing a nonissue plate carrier?
Why are you wearing a nonreg flag on your chest?
why are you trying so hard to lie on the internet?

Hey newfriends! Enjoying your visit @ Sup Forums? Big back to school party at the end of summer, msg you-know-who to the invite! LOTS OF SEX AND DRUGS!

no it isn't, actually

i hope you like needles

Okay there applicant. Do us a favor and turn that moto way the fuck down. If you're gonna be army, be cool and go straight ranger. Do some shit that is dope.

/Thread

Don't talk to him user, you'll catch autism

You don't get why I'm doing it then

and sitting at a reception desk telling pvts where to sign and crying inside.

When was the last time you went to PT you fat fuck

> Being a stolen valor fag
Just enlist, any swinging dick in good health and legal standing can

I think we fucked OP.

>yes I am a marine
>yes I am a toolbag

Did u do it for a green card or mah freedumb

He's either a liar or a profile junkie

You're too fat to be a Marine

11bambam reporting
68w are cool as fuck provided they end up with a unit worth a shit

But dude really needs to not be such a motard, or at less

That respecting me and the marines or else there will be trouble !!

saw this same shit posted weeks ago.

Where did you go to bootcamp and what was it like?

Rangers dont have medics

Why do you have a beard? Why does it look like you're out of shape? Why are you wearing a flc vest that isn't issued? Why am I responding to b8?

He's not a marine. Non of that is GI, he's too fat, too much facial hair, and barracks bathrooms don't look like that. Fuck off OP

Bro, you gotta be fucking kidding me. If you we're a Marine, you wouldn't be wearing your hat indoors. You wouldn't have a shitty ass beard. You wouldn't be wearing that gayass cord on your wrist. And you definitely wouldn't be wearing that flak just to hide your fat ass stomach. Fuck off, wannabe

You shut your mouth, civilians outrank military in our republic. And your ass rides in my equipment bitch.

kek

>expecting me to give a shit about a dude who got cucked by the government.

Do you enjoy being a lapdog?

He may be wearing a duty belt beneath the frame of the photo, authorizing the cover indoors. And fatasses can be in the military as long as they can pass the pfa and can find some way to pass the weight or tape test when it counts. Source: I am a fatass sailor.

Do you even pass your pt test?

u r not of soldier

u r phony

ur not even of having insignia

Ive seen fat marines, and fat soldiers, never seen a fat sailor before.

found the army guy

This^

He knows us soldiers

are you George Zimmerman's brother?

>Why is your flag backward?
>Why are you so crosseyed?
>What is your body fat percentage?
>A FUCKING JELLY DONUT?!?

every medic in the aid station ever

> mirror

i kekd at the least one.

holy shit

What branch of the military are you in

Why do you look like a jihad

which would make his flag backwards, on military uniforms the flag flies with the honor (blue field of stars) to the right.

The fat ones are usually nuclear submariners like myself, and hence not allowed to see the light of day very often. That's probably why.

Not marine, buy Armyfag.

1. Backwards flag.
2. OD Green vest.
3. No green t-shirt.
4. Woodland cap, not patrol cap.
5. And your grooming standards? What the fuck is that on your face, son?

6. Rank.
7. MOS.
8. Unit & Platoon.

op is a fag. but the flag is assaulting forward, as if being carried to battle

Cuz, you got a doppelganger down Rome, GA way. Just FYI...

You don't look very physically fit

He could be an operator..
Kek

Stolen valor at its finest

Lolol

Your a fucking fake I like you lack of shave you piece of shit

Why did the Army 1st Cav have to rescue you Marines at Khe Sahn

Why did we have to come back into Vietnam to safe y'all because y'all couldn't do your one job which was to occupy territory. The marines are under funded, the marines themselves are underpaid l, we have smaller numbers l, we have to worst equipment but get are way more effective than any other force the us has to offer.

Seems legit

Bro, by the look of you, you're not even national guard.

I know I'm going to heaven because I spent my time in hell.

Walmart bathroom?

Does it bother you that your life is worth less than the price of better body armour?

Couldnt ever do that shit user. Go in a submarine sure... combat in one? Yeah ill pass

actually, if he got killed his family would get half a mil...so you are wrong bro