Im creating an Adult Coloring book. I put all of my new pages up online for free here:

Im creating an Adult Coloring book. I put all of my new pages up online for free here: patreon.com/DarkArtsStudio

if this falls under the no self promotion rule mods please just delete it. it is free after all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArtDungeon_inc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post some pics of it

sure thing :)

all of the pages are free to download and print at home to color until the book is done.

Those are really good man.
What made you decide to do this?

anyway. send me a message on patreon if you end up coloring a page. id like to see it

eh, ive kind of hit a plateau as an artist and this is something i can do with my skill. I really enjoy working with ink and Adult coloring books are getting super popular right now.

Why do you say youve hit a plateau?

Im saving your link since im on mobile,Ill try something next time I have colouring shit at home.

I also post them on twitter if you'd like to follow that instead

twitter.com/ArtDungeon_inc

ah, id like to improve my painting skills but I have a family and it takes a LOT of time and effort to put into painting every day all day.

Dont have a twitter but Ill send this to some of my more arty friends.

So youve not plateaud then.
Youre just lacking in time due to other responsibilities.

Also have you thought about doing a childrens colouring book?
If family includes kids you could make one for them?

ok last one. it doesnt look like this thread is going to last lol

Dont be so sure man. Sometimes it takes a while to take off.

hey man chin up, atleast me and a few other fags here like your art. Im also saving your link im gunna do that second skull one. Cool shit dude.

thats my idea for the next book :D

aww dude, you give up to easy. post a few more... for me please.

Nice man.
When did you finish this one?

Also my friend likes your stuff.
>pic related

cool. send me a pic when its done!

ok!

Hell yeah i will!