Well, she's being boring and doesn't even try to feign interest. Funniest part is she messaged first. Any ways...

Well, she's being boring and doesn't even try to feign interest. Funniest part is she messaged first. Any ways, yall know the drill. Dubs decides what I say

tell her,
"ya know, I could make you screamo if you let me cram it in your anus"

"are you a social retard? Do you not know how to hold a conversation? I really wish i could you in the face right now."

I am rock n roll
living a life you could only dream of
i am rock n roll
at its fuckin finest

*punch

before this conversation goes any further, I'm required to inform you under state statute #137.2 that I am a convicted sexuality offender.

wtf nickel back?

this

Rolling for this

just like the cigarettes hurt just like the whiskey burns whoo oh oh whoo oh oh, i guess im never gonna learn

youre asking about bands like shes in middle school

u dumb fuck u blew it

you're being short and a faggot too, faggot.
lmao
fuck this website

Hey, my mom said we can't speak anymore if you like nickleback

rolling

Rollll

When I was growing up, my mother was the one working. That was quite unusual since the dad was the one who was supposed to work, but my dad got caught molesting children at the school he worked at. He was blacklisted and could never find a job again...but the urge to touch little boys still filled him. When my mom left for work, my dad would have his way with me. This went on for years until I finally spoke out about it. I told my mom about how my dad would pound my boy pussy from the moment she left until she got home. About how he would make me dress up as Elroy Jetson (The Jetsons was his favorite show as a kid). You want to know the fucked up thing about this whole story? My mother knew about it and she was ok with it. I'm still haunted to this day. You're the first person other than my mother I've ever told about this. How about sending me a picture of your tits?

i felt the hate rise up in me kneel down and clear the stone of leaves, I wander out where you cant see, inside michelle i wait and bleed

Fucking hell you're a boring cunt.

Are you into the whole D/s thing? I am. If we are going to continue talking, I'm going to need you to start calling me "Sir". Do you understand, little girl?

"you have shitty taste in music"

When I was growing up, my mother was the one working. That was quite unusual since the dad was the one who was supposed to work, but my dad got caught molesting children at the school he worked at. He was blacklisted and could never find a job again...but the urge to touch little boys still filled him. When my mom left for work, my dad would have his way with me. This went on for years until I finally spoke out about it. I told my mom about how my dad would pound my boy pussy from the moment she left until she got home. About how he would make me dress up as Elroy Jetson (The Jetsons was his favorite show as a kid). You want to know the fucked up thing about this whole story? My mother knew about it and she was ok with it. I'm still haunted to this day. You're the first person other than my mother I've ever told about this. How about sending me a picture of your tits?

Hinder Nickel? Who are they?

Roll

Get

I'ma play my bass, *BOOM*

wew lad

she thinks you're like her

winrar

winrars

WINNER

Winrar

Is she from cali op?

this.

FUCKING this

> Nickleback

Send her pic related.

Fucking deliver you massive faggot.

youve got a face id like to fuck

Oh my god those bands, I think she's fuckin retarded if she thinks that's metal.

This

Do it fgt!

Reroll

hahaha yea man true metal is a7x \m/

Funny thing is Asking Alexandria is the band all the children pretend to like in order to look cool this week

So are you into pegging?

>first two albums actually were

You fail even at bait

Oh yeah winrar! Here's a better cropper version.

Is OP a faggot?
>op is a faggot

Kek'd

Rellol

Your tits are so nice.. I can't wait until my hormones arrive so mine can look like yours.

sharpie in the pooper?

Can you come over? I want to show you my fursuit.

yessssssssssssssss

Winrar, I grudgingly admit. This shit isn't even funny

I don't get the attraction, I've listened to a few songs from them and they aren't good IMO.

Yeahh hahahahahahahahah XD

Absolutely were heavy in the beginning then they took the Nu-Metal route.

Lol what now guys

How about all the other dubs fgt OP?

let me suck on your balls

Way to take 2 hours holy fucking shit you suck

OP is a fag as usual

now say to her lets get a real party started come over to mine i can show u a real good time fuck the music like im gonna fuck u lets go ;)

Tell her she has shit music taste and to show you her tits.

>Nickleback
>Hinder

When there's so many, he can choose whatever is funniest m8

you know you wouldn't look half bad as a man. would you be into a little anal play while i called you "trevor"

First one wins dummy

Lets stop fucking around with boring small talk and make this entertaining. Show me your tits.

But we should totally fuck tho

Don't get me wrong.
I would totally fuck you a lot.
So long as we didn't have to have a conversation.

Roll

while op is being a faggot add my friend to kik

Winrar

Roll for this

if youre 555 im 666, if youre 555 im dick dick dick, well if youre 555 then im 666 whats it like to be a heretic if youre 555 im 666 whats it like to be a heretic

Hey, do you have a young cousin that I can hook up with? Youre cute, but I only fuck wit dem 6-9 year olds, nahmsayin?

do you want to see....my anime suit?

fuck my ass

let me worship your toes, my goddess

Re

One mo

shitty win kill yourself

OP deliver

for the love of god, this

a y y

if you believe in love you would believe in you and me the love we could make would make the earth shake lets get down and dirty like the little whore you are ill tie you down and slap ur ass ill call u a whore and ram my dick so far up ur ass ill be hitting the spot fuck me you slut like a true whore does take my cock now let me blow my load i want you baby i want that body red and sore!

And if you say no. I'll come over to your hat and break your legs with a baseball bat. You won't be able to stop me then.

Or you could just say yes.

Ily

I know right m'lady! I just bought this brand new fedora today, it's the same colors as rainbow dash and it even has her cutie mark! do you watch MLP? I do, I can tell you every line from every episode *Adjusts glasses and shyly smiles* do you maybe want to "Pony and chill"? HAHAHAHAHA THATS MY VERSION OF NETFLIX AND CHILL BECAUSE I'M SO ORIGINAL XD

You have a really shitty taste in music, listen to good shit like sodom, darkthrone, obituary not that music for 15 years old faggots

Sorry if I'm being weird, it's just because I have acousticism and you make me want to finger a minor (you) x;) rawr xD

Well lads she hasn't blocked me. Keep it coming

house*

Faggot, dubs dont lie. Sorry you were raped as a baby and this struck a chord.

keep rolling rolling

that wasnt a no

winrar

Dubs...go

Don't respond any more.

If she's curious she'll message you again. The first person to break the silence has the least power.

for the love of all thats holly dubs this shit

please just fuck me in the ass until i scream like the little bitch i am