A sport the makes you the most famous athlete ever

>a sport the makes you the most famous athlete ever
>also leaves you a crippled mute unable to enjoy the twilight years of your life

Was it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_pugilistica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're talking about him, aren't you?

I thought his Parkinson's was genetic

>most famous athlete ever

>parkinsons comes from boxing

Mongaloid

He was the king for years and extremely rich and will be remembered for years to come. Not to mention he lived to 74 which is a long fucking time when you think about it

7-1

He is literally the most famous athlete of all time
Not only in North America but in Asia and Africa
But you wouldn't know this, you live in South America

>Not only in North America but in Asia and Africa
You know, the world isn't just Los Angeles, m8.

he may have been one of the nicest human beings of all times.he was definitely embarrassed about his situation, but he took it in stride. If anything he was living proof that you should never give up. ever. I think he'd say it was worth it.

top kek. br btfo by the greatest.

Can you twerk it

he's easily the most famous athlete br boy. stop and go play some fucking soccer in your nearest street slum you zika fuck

Do americans really think some nigger boxer is the most famous athlete ever?

why didn't you post who you think it is?

it's ali or MJ. 100% fact

Can you think of someone more well known? Maybe Jordan at his height was as well known, but even he doesn't have the legacy that Ali had as an athlete and a person.

>implying it's not OJ

Like, at least, 4 footballers of the top of my head are more famous.

Maradona
Pelle
Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo

Too bad Americans think "the world" = USA

I would definitely give that title to Pelé, almost any top one tennis player throughout late 20th century history to current day, Usain Bolt, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, even Tony Hawk before even considering him for this

Seriously who the fuck cares about boxing.

t. slobodan radmanovic, who only got internet in 2009

t. dumb buttblasted amerifat

Well mate, people who have never watched boxing in their life still know Ali. Same can't be said for the Four Fags of Fagball you just named.

you're retarded.

this

MJ is more popular than ali. facts

Why are anglo subhuman fatties allowed to post on our board? No one cares about your worthless shit sports

Boxing was a really big deal in the 60s and 70s, and through most of the 20th century. Some of Ali's matches were among the most watched telecasts in world history at that point. One of them was basically the reason HBO took off. The NBA and NFL weren't nearly as big of a deal yet.

>Have the chance to be born in America
>Convert to the most cancerous religion ever and reject the name your parent gave you to take the one of a pedo who lived in some desert a thousand years ago

This guy was a huge faggot and deserves nothing but contempt

NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL.
3/4 of those have multiple games in the final. Fuck you.

Except you, and everyone else on this board, knows who they are and the fact most of the worlds population watches Football.

>you now realize 3.2 billion people watched the WC in Brazil.
Stay asshurt with your all blacks mangrab or whatever you call it. I'm sure the poo in loos like (or is that cricket) it or something.

Not really, that'd be you.

Fucking cancer.
Fuck off, leddit. The world =/= USA.

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

>a muslim nigger
>most famous athlete ever
wew lad

Jesus, you're retarded. Maybe Pele and that's it.

Man you divegrass girls are defensive. Is that why the fans of divegrass are so violent? Repressed homosexuality?

What would you know about sexuality anyway? You shag sheep.

SHEEP SHAGGERS BTFO

Sheep are game, there's plenty of them, no complaints and no international headlines.
Have you ever fucked a sheep mate? Have you even fucked?

I know who they are. I was making a point.

>Pele
maybe

All others suggestions make you look real dumb desu. Hockey is not an international sport for example. As a tennis fan I can also disagree on that, tennis is pretty niché

world wide, wasnt maradona bigger in the 80s, 90s? messi and penaldo are bigger now

Famous, not infamous. People only care about OJ nowadays because he killed his wife and got away with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_pugilistica

>he condition, which occurs in athletes having suffered repetitive blows to the head, manifests as dementia, or declining mental ability, problems with memory, dizzy spells or lack of balance to the point of not being able to walk under one's own power for a short time and or Parkinsonism, or tremors and lack of coordination.

>Sufferers may be treated with drugs used for Alzheimer's disease and Parkinsonism, although there is no known cure

>Seriously who the fuck cares about boxing.

T. retarded millennials.

Nah, just Pelé and Maradona, probably Messi too since even the poorest kid in Afrika knows him

Not even the most famous boxer