>2016
>Don't play fox
Why do you still try to make your shitty low-tiers work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQx4lutEhok
youtube.com/watch?v=fkLZ1322sgY
youtube.com/watch?v=p6hr_gkpp5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

marth is the best character you fucking idiot

Pikachu is the way to go

only weeaboos play marth

Konkai wa boku no kachi da ne

Marth is for real men

As much as I love Mang0 and hate hbox, he made fucking jigglypuff top tier af

So....

yeah.

only furries play fox you faggot.

Jiggs isn't high tier. But let me tell you this.
As soon as HBox selects Jiggs, the whole tier system is thrown out of the window. Boom, no more tiers.

Falco is pretty good

Falco master race

because wobbling isnt the only strategy

Ganondorf BITCH!

You clearly don't know what tier lists mean.

>2016
>Still Playing SSBM

fuck mang0, hbox is the realest mother fucker out there. if melee dropped off the face of the world today, hbox would still be making dolla dolla bills while mang0 would be fukt.

this

why in the fuck would you want to stare at an old as sin CRT when you can do much better.

you know if bizzaro is still in the game? or did he perma retire?

because they don't like their old mains being different now, fox is lighter now I think. I personally don't think melee as the best smash, its good, but not the best, SSB4.

I mean, I get playing for fun... But I don't get people who play SSBM the way these guys are talking about it.

it set the way for sm4sh and PM, we don't talk about brawl...

I get both ways of playing, my friends and I usually prefer final destination stages versus normal, less environmental interruptions.

I tried to main Ness for a while because hes fun to play and it would be unique... He's just too shitty. Horrible range, low power/shit smash. Falco all the way

the only people who are halfway entertaining to watch play melee are the 5 gods and on ocassion leffen (yes, I signed the petition just to watch him rage on twitter more).

The players define tier lists. HBox is the only reason that jigglypuff is considered a good character.

I don't watch anyone play I just play it. I played brawl when it was out, but prefer not to over 4. I like playing Cloud and Link in 4, occasionally Bayonetta, who I'm trying to bet better at.

entertaining to see leffen lose

it did, but I don't want to play it now that better ones are out.

no its not because he is lighter, its because the game is fundamentally difference then melee and doesnt have the rock paper scissors type of playstyle. everything in melee has and answer to fight back.

if you're investing time into bayo for her 0-death combo I wouldn't waste the time since 1.1.6 is going to nerf it, but if you legit want to play her because you find her fun, go for it.

that's the popular opinion.

4 is more about experience and less about being mechanical

either way though, its different and they can't handle it.

m2k did and does a good job hopping between both as far as I can tell. hbox did for a while, but I don't think he's went back since him and zero double wrecked that one time.

No its not about 'experience' its about playing as defensively as possible and trying to throw someone off the map because thats the easiest way to KO,

Its comparing apples to oranges.

It makes me sad that tr4sh kiddies will never find the joy of finally executing hard as tech in tourny.

Cont

I guess you can say playing defensive as fuck and waiting until your opponent fucks up and you punish 'Mind Games' But thats petty shit compaired to the stuff happening in melee considering they can control their char's with 100% accuracy and change directions at the drop of a dime

youtube.com/watch?v=tQx4lutEhok

that looks like true skill and like an immense amount of tech is involved.

lmao im surprised m2k wasnt madder
it isnt hard to avoid getting wobbled
if it was then icies would be more played than fox

>Implying you know how to desync IC's and wobble at 200bpm
please,

And like i said, everything has an answer, dont want to get wobbled? dont get grabbed/mash out/SDI dair. Now its not easy what so ever to do all that, but when you do it is rewarding

and dont act like this doesnt exist either youtube.com/watch?v=fkLZ1322sgY

>dont want to get wobbled? dont get grabbed/mash out/SDI dair

that sounds like the most bullshit i've heard in a while. implying if it weren't that easy m2k wouldn't have lost that match ENTIRELY TO WOBBLES.

m2k doesn't feel like trying to mash out ever when he gets wobbled, you can see him giving up.
Secondly he was playing peach, who has difficulty zoning and is a lot slower than icys
As far as SDI the dair you honestly have to predict that and SDI perfectly for that to really help

Because Kirby is actually pretty decent.

Those ARE the answers to no getting wobbled.
why do you think mango is super good at the match up? I dont even remember the last match he lost to an IC. just because YOU, or even the majority of people cant apply the tech when playing doesnt meant its not what you have to do.

also m2k went peach, when i feel like you have to go spaces to beat top teir IC's and constiantly be seperating and killing nana, but thats just my own opinion, what do i know

this is your average smash 4 hype shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p6hr_gkpp5o

because Falcon is dope and has moves.
>inb4 Laudandus memelording

You fags play that lame game for children? Grow up.

Lol this is the only character worth playing fucking losers

>2000 + 1 + 6
>baiting this hard

Cause I main puff (melee)

I laugh at your fast fall

Luigi main in melee here

I appreciate his skill set, longest wavedash, floaty but heavy so he doesn't get comboed, his aerials are so fast you can double or triple fair someone in one jump. He has safe but semi predictable approaches and high combo potential and a move as strong as rest that you can set up for.

nah we just enjoy cool shit

>not playing jigglypuff
Fox is for furfags, go jack off with a blueberry coyote.

lol m2k

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Does your mom know you're up this late?

I doubt that very much.

isn't mango that fucking douche that would wear a furry tail to tournaments?

Competitive melee is the most autistic community I've ever seen.

ITT post:
>your main
>secondaries
>tech you're working on
>best mu
>worst mu

I'll start
>fox
>falco
>consistent shield drops and waveshine oos
>fox
>falco

where's the watermark, asshole?

My mom moved away. So, I'm aloud to be on le 4chins whenever I want XDDDDDDDD le trolled!

>dr mario
>young link, ness
>winning a match
>children/retards/dead people
>everybody else

It's not my OC.

I do play bayonetta for fun, but she has upsides for sure, the meteor strike on her down smash can punish a careless recovery, and her over smashes can't be flipped around via mario's cape or other things like it. Her witch time ability can come in uniquely usefully in certain situations.

TWIPSSSSSSS

Because Ice Climbers are fun as hell, and infuriating people is why I play Melee

this raging autist pulled my controller cord out and stormed off in the middle of a match during a small tournament because he messed up 4 stocking me and was still given the win. I wish the community would stop tolerating people like him, but then again most of the community is just as bad as him.

>Puff
>Young Link/Falcon
>Falcon punching off stage
>Spacies
>Marth

>Luigi
>Sheik, Marth, Puff
>Vudu Dash, and consistent wavelanding
>C. Falcon
>Falco,

lol m2k

Agreed. Also
>owl severybody's fond of owls
>>except for mice and shrews
>>and Simon cowel
>>and you know why the come for you
>>the owls in your dressing room
>>the owls in your gravy
>>even if you hide at sea
>>there are owls in the navy

Personally I play fox, but I can see why someone would chose marth, puff, or sheik over spacies just because fox and falco take a shit ton of consistent practice. You have to consitently practice shffling and waveshineing with fox if you one to be considered somewhat good.

Nigga wtf are u talking about

People don't remember Weebls stuff

>the owls in your gravy

probably because he hasn't been funny or relevant since we were all in highschool.

>being this anti fun
>being in highschool in 2007
Ok bud

try 2000-2004. I love fun, I just don't think "lol whacky random monkey owls *holds up spork*" is funny anymore

>Simon cowel your days are numbered
>owls will get you while you slumber
>in the night they come for you
>and tear your crazy legs in two

What a waste of dubs

Let me guess you've been of Sup Forums since 2003 right? And you were part of all the ebin memes too? Jackass can't even have fun

Lol m2k

2007?

>Marth
>Captain Falcon
>Shield drop and up air juggles
>Spacies
>Fucking Luigi and floaties in general.

Smash as a series is a fighting game for casuals and children, no well-adjusted person would take it seriously

Yup

There's two separate posts about 2007 ITT I'm scared how long has it been since then?

It's still 2007, desu desu. shoop da whoop

savage

Uh... user, are you okay? It's only may 20th of 07.

What is this stupid gay shit anyways

not long

Do you guys think that the secret trailer is kh3?

>smash
>fighting game

choose one

Fox isn't great in Sm4sh

Oh god I thought I was in the future. Fucking drugs man

Because not only do I get to stomp your ass with a shit character, but it's also while you play a broken character.
Also falco(n) master race reporting in.

ITT 2007685243336

>2016
>still a melee faggot

>the year of two thousand and sixteen
>not playing the brother of the famous italian plumber
Plebs detected

>ssb4
Into the trash it goes