How does this thing hover? I know the water pressure pushes into the air but where is it getting the water?

How does this thing hover? I know the water pressure pushes into the air but where is it getting the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

propelsteps.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/facts-how-magic-floating-fountains-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the water is falling around the outside of a clear tube which also sucks water back up

Pipe going up water stream, water pouring down and you can see pipe

pipe in the water genius

Don't listen to these faggots, the fountain used black magic.

the water is probably just a normal fountain, you know the spray jet kind? its aimed into a bowl in the "pipe" which makes it look like that

A clear tube could never hold up such a heavy piece of machinery i already thought of that

flux capacitor

These guys have it all wrong. The dark arts are the key to an art installation of this design.

There is a tube in the middle

black magic

Maybe it only hovers for a few min? Like has a tank that just sprays water out full force until its empty

Its not shopped you retard

you are all retarded.
its kanye wests nigger magic

Not possible refer to

These guys get it, the rest of you guys are faggots

it has magnets in it which help it balance using the earth's natural magnetic field

It's the power of pure San Fransisco faggotry.

the ammount of bait being taken gives me cancer

>a piece of machinery
Machinery pumps the water up the pipe, the part that looks like a water spout is just decoration, it looks like plastic and probably weighs around 75 lbs

No. thats clearly brass. gotta be id guess 1000 pounds

It just doesn't want to touch the ground you walked on faggot

Nerve gas

Ya what this guy said, brass weighs a lot, 1000 might be cutting it short im gonna say at least 1 ton

>clearly brass
Are you literally retarded, the fountain has the luster of plastic painted gold

This is a clever illusion. The pipe is actually quite small, and is on the side of a building with a poster put around it that makes it appear as though it is a large fountain. That marble pool is just a decorative cup.

Wizardry

condensation from the sky you idiot

you've obviously never seen brass in person.

Its not too hard when you consider the fact that the earth is flat

Have you never seen brass before?

yeah, internet brass looks different dumbass

That's the raw gold used to cover Samsung Galaxy S7 phones. No brass here bruh.

10/10

>internet brass

glad you've realized what an idiot you are. we'll be over here

Pure autism, that is internet brass you faggot

What a brass fountain actually looks like for all you faggots

brass doesn't look anything like any of these things.

That's a internet guitar slide, dumbass.

Looks just like ops pic but grounded

Not enough magic or internet brass tho

This. I have a brass fountain myself, it looks kinda like this but mine is all rusty.

Cool google imaging nigger. The ultimate hovering tap is in New Zealand. It fucks every hovering tap you have to offer.

>brass
>rusting
What?

Pretty sure it's done with Magnets.

but don't ask me how they work, bitch

Are you retarded? Even gold and diamond can rust.

*an

propelsteps.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/facts-how-magic-floating-fountains-work/

2 seconds of reverse google image search

bitches don't know bout Copper
Copper is best unrustable metal

Magnets, OP. Tesla knew about them and died for our right to have big sculptures like those inside our beautiful parks.

Newfag

what the fuck am I reading

I appreciate your trips faggot. Please consider New Zealand as a place to visit on your next journey.

Also Heil Hitler.

Clearly it is because of these dubs

To be fair, brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, unfortunately for zinc does not rust either so his comment is still a bit retarded, it does however tarnish which is why brass appears to rust.

Nice trips btw, but you're still a newfag.

Stream of Humanity. We suck. But we're advancing the future like niggers arn't. Go White People are awesome.

Water and gas lines are wireless now like phones...
>it hovers because of immense force applied downward and Newton's third law of motion states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, hence the downward force pushes it up

You are not wrong. NZ has the same size as Japan but only 4 million people. We are the closest to Sup Forums you'll ever get. We are awesome and White. Come visit.

Literally won't find a white kiwi their blood has been diluted by the Maori, all the women fuck Maori cock and whit cucks raise Maori children. Chucks only get to fuck sheep in the back paddock

But you have NO pot, and what you do have is shit. You have no home grown vegetables. fucken 99% of your daily items are imported and expensive as shit. and you only have white people that the fucking aussie inmates kicked out for being massive cunts. the true aboriginals of NZ are cannibals, you white people are just a fuckin bunch of rejected boers, fuck you

Nerve gas, clearly.

Miracles up in this bitch.

there is a really tall dude holding it up as the waterflows. you can't see him cuz he's painted to look like water.

yup... magnets