Why are blacks the most charasmatic race?

Why are blacks the most charasmatic race?

oh shit waddap

B8 > R8

nigger

FREE SHMURDA

because they literally do nothing else besides parade around in the streets and be black, which apparently means 'charismatic'

>charasmatic race?

because intelligence is there dump score

You have confused "charismatic" with spastic OP.

Because historically when you've got no money or any kind of wealth, and hence no responsibilities to societal etiquette (because no-one cares who you are) and no notion of climbing the social ladder, you make life good in other ways. Such as black people, particularly African-Americans and British-Caribbean (both sons of an imperial father who treated them poorly). Other groups of people considered charismatic, you'll find, are all born of the same historical woes: the Irish being a prime example. I don't know if you were looking for a serious answer or just black jokes and shit, but there you go.

why do u post bobby shmurda gifs

I'm really glad that someone gave a legitimate and well thought out response. You've actually got me thinking about this seriously. It's quite a fascinating theory.

this is hands down the most cringey video ive ever seen. like it just shows the 'colonialism' of the music industry.

>You make life good in other ways
In what way niggers make life good?

Basically this. Once you've been humiliated enough you become a lot more secure with making a fucking fool out of yourself.

link?

I've heard they absorb more melatonin becaue of their black skin and thus makes them feel happier

google bobby shmurda dancing on table dumbass

They have fun. What more is there to say?

ok but you didnt have to be so mean abt it nigger lover

They fail to understand the concept of dignity in public. Sure is Entertaining though

lol u mad white boi?

What you call "charisma", I call retardation.

Thanks. My (black) friend and eked this theory out at 3am in Washington Square Park after sitting there for hours just watching the people come and go. It was a fun discussion, glad it interests you.

This guy: summed up one of the key elements of the theory quite concisely.

go back to the cottonfield, fagger

*My (black) friend and I eked this theory out...

>Why are blacks the most annoying race?
Fixed

seriously tho , someone needs to smuggle bobby in a laptop with fruitloops and a mic

Because humans like animals.

I'm fucking cracking up over here! You buried that cocksucker!

nigger dick is disgusting

She seems to be enjoying it

Not too sure if these are actual snapchats but that is a major fucking burn, I'd be pissed

/thread

if by that you mean are clowns entertaining?

because lowest IQ

Gotta make up for being a nigger somehow.

free shmurda

Charismatic means they have attractive personalities. I think confusing it with enthusiastic.

sauce

>charasmatic
you spelled "mad niggerish" wrong...

sheeeeit

nigger dick look like a long shit

They don't worry about the little things like work, rent, bills, and raising children.