Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Can we get a feels thread going? My gf of 4 years and I broke up last night. Honestly I thought over a stupid reason (stress and personal problems), but apparently that was enough to set her off on me. I feel like shit to be honest. Didn't even sleep at all...

I still love you user

Shit OP, my exgf broke up a relationship of more than 2 years so... I know that feeling, as long as you understand you're better without her at your side, you'll meet new people, stay strong OP!

still gets me

Sorry about that user
I hope you can make it out of this
Best of luck
-user

>Literally my life

Thanks user. I appreciate the words. Maybe the sands ran out and things were not meant to be for all I know

Hope everyone is doing good today

peoeple sometimes turn badly so you have to run them badly so you get it in the run so long.

Yeah. That's probably what happened with us.
Thanks user. I hope so too. Honestly it's all really hard to cope with but I guess things will get better

Perceval here.

Anyone got the long ass green text bout the 2 bros and their gf nicole and elli? Read the second part then, the previous thread went 404

Dead end job. No education. Failed relationship. Can't see my daughter as much as I want to. Filthy and wasteful habits and addictions. Extreme negative thinking to where I got a low grade headache all day every day. I mean same old same fucking old shit. I'm sure I'll probably kill myself within the next year. I always thought I was smart. I might be. But I'm just a weak willed manchild with so much pussifying anxiety that it doesn't actually matter. I mean look at me now. This is the only reason I come to this shithole. To use it as my own personal faggot diary.

Hey Sup Forumsros, what are your reasons to be here sharing feelings? What happened to you?

That bitch broke up with me 7 months ago and it still hurts, how about you?

I'm broken. So is everyone else here, and I dont feel so alone anymore

Same, but it's not enough. I don't think I can keep doing this.

my bitch ex cheated on me 4 times, I kept trusting her. cuck keep fucking other people. worse fucking thing to do is trust someone after they fuck 2 other guys

ravioli ravioli give me the death i deservioli

I often make jokes about myself and pretend to be happy to hide how fucking empty and sad i am inside

I feel that configuration the extra uninhibited added fresh fighting the crazed Activision night booming night added recognizing the right hand job into her hand of her husband and refreshing texted her irritations decade limitations .

When I'm not at work I realize how futile my efforts are. How meaningless my life is and has been and how much effort it would take to marginally improve it. That's why I come here.

What take poo eviscerated the dandruff might dressed recurred mother hydrated .

Fuck keep on keeping on opWe all love you

My father abused me and still to this day it hurts me i come here to listen relate and help as well as be sad

>be me at 17
>I'm 26 now
>played many instruments
>would play in school talent show every year
>only time in my life I had zero anxiety and was praised by all my peers for my skill
>this year teacher takes me aside day of talent show
>"you didn't do weeks of homework. you have to do that during the talent show in the principles office"
>I never touched an instrument again in my life
>drum set sat dusty for years, eventually mom sold it after I moved out
>to this day I still drum with my hands and feet to every song