Hey Sup Forums when you eat fries do you put some ketchup on the side and dip into it or do you spread it all over the...

Hey Sup Forums when you eat fries do you put some ketchup on the side and dip into it or do you spread it all over the fries like pic related?

both

Sounds like way too much ketchup per fry user

I don't eat "fries", they sound disgusting. might as well just soak a sponge in oil and eat that.

Ketchup is for shit tier, flavourless food

Mayonnaise is the way to go, all over your chips (not fries!)

Stuff as many fries as possible in my mouth, then squeeze the ketchup directly in.

Aren't you special

9148799372 have fun

I've done both. Who cares? It's stuff you put in your mouth and shit out.

Well we're not all fruity little shits with silver spoons in our mouths that require 5 star cuisines.

I eat my fries like a normal person. I require way more ketchup than what comes in two shitty little packets just like everyone else and I make a little puddle of it and shovel a few fries into at a time with a little more than just coating the tips like a reasonable person would.

Ketchup is disgusting and evil. It should never be used for anything other than fake blood for middle school plays.

Mustard is where its at

On the side so I don't get any sauce on my fingers and can evenly spread the exact amount of sauce I want on each chip, it also looks a lot neater.

>he's not pouring little boops of ketchup on each fry he picks up

lel, pleb

I put it on the side not all over like some prehistoric barbarian. get some fucking dignity

tomato PTSD
no ketchup

I dip my french fries

>sound disgusting
kek. havent even tried them

One of these days, I will fuck you in the ass. It could be any day of the week, any time of the day..

Mustardfag

are... are you a tomato?

What sauces do you dip your kale into faggot?

You're so fucking smart. I'm coming for you.