Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Can I say both?

they both make for good hunting

All I see is 50 burning crosses

Build a fucking wall and put them outside

Both is best. They will have a nice deathmatch, and then you'll just finish the survivors.

9148799372 have fun

50 niggers

better the devil you know

Niggers shoot one another, muslims blow up infrastructure.

I'll take the niggers.

You even have to ask? Well, niggers, then. Fuck Islam.

id rather move out of the neighborhood

>neighborhood

My next neighbor is seven miles away.

muslims all the way- cause most muslims arent terrorists

Muslim detected

GTFO, Abdul. 96% of Nazi Germany were non-combatants, and we all know how THAT worked out, don't we?

not to mention most infighting with the nignogs and pushing to establish sharia with mudslimes

I'd take the niggers any day.

The police will actually do something about them.

when you enslave a nigger, he does what he's told
when you enslave a muslim and you are not muslim, he fights everything you do until you are dead
if one or the other would happen with my only control being a choice of which, I would chose the niggers every time

Correct, but most Muslims sympathize with terrorists.

niggers
muslims kill innocents and everyone who is not muslim
niggers will just kill each other.

This works on several levels

Why not both?

Both.

Then i set the explosives

Doesn't matter if they are fucking terrorists or not
They are uncultured swines
They are delusional, they live in a fantasy land of dungeons and dragons thinking that every crime they make is justified because some backwards book said so
They are a fucking virus with shoes, man.

I have a fuckton of them in my neighbourhood in Oslo, trash everywhere, their kids are like vicious hyenas during mating season, they are as loud as two skeletons dancing on a metal roof all the fucking time, there's literally a mosque a kilometer away from here so you can see how devoted they are to this idiocracy.
The burkas, niqabs and hijabs are the worst, though. They are like fucking banshees sped up 4x. ABUGABUGA UGUGHAHKHHHHHKHHH BUGABUGA

I am making a grafitti tonight on a huge building so all the mudslimes can see it:

>IF MUSLIMS HATE PORK SO MUCH, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SCREAM LIKE PIGS

Fuck islam, what percentage of people that were born Muslim are now atheistic/agnostic?
Same question for Christians too.