Ask a paedophile anything

Ask a paedophile anything

no

Have you fucked a kid

Where do you get CP

Are you a faggot

When are you going to prison

When you go to prison, will you become an hero?

No what ? I dont asked anything

Where did I leave my keys?

Can you do a barrel?

fuck you OP, being a pedo doesn't make you/us interesting. You should be ashamed of this shit, not using it to be an attention whore

What kind of children for you prefer? Male or female? What age?

chips and dip tonight?

is 12 too old

Like my teeth?

would you fuck a nigger?

Deep web,i live in brazil here fucked up here,idk when i will go to prison if i do prob an hero
In you gf car
Female less than 11 years old

Yeah

Have you raped a kid? Have you almost been cuaght?

Yeah i like
Nope
Ok
I cant

Do you english?

Why less than 12? Puberty reasons? What turns you on that 11 and under kids have?

are you going to have fun in the pokey faggot?

Brazilian prison...lol, they'll torture you in there. That'll be fun

did you know that the barrel rolls in star fox aren't actually barrel rolls? they're aileron rolls

true story

didn't you hear him?

HE DON'T ASKED ANYTHING!!

Can you borrow me some money?

Answer my questions OP!!

can you help my son with his homework and not rape him?

newfags keep being newfags smh

Fucking kek!! That sounds like a great gameshow.

Like my 4hed?

so yes or no? He needs help in math

Well OP. I asked you some serious questions and guess I CANT ask you anything now can I?

Never fucked one just kiss and maked some oc with family members (my cousin she have 7 years old) almost got caught by she mother
Nu i donot english sorrry
Puberty reason,and the way kids act,inocence
Prob anhero before prison
I watch game theory
I know that

Yeah u can

I'm not OP haha. No, I wouldn't rape your son. Unless it was an effective punishment for getting wrong answers. I would get no pleasure from it but at least he would be a straight A student

Do you intentionally not good english mr pedo?

Yeah i only like girls

fucking lol'd

Can you please post your current location so I can murder you? :)

Nope i am brazilian my english is rly shit

Well... First question: Who is a paedophile?

I would trust you around my 8 year old daughter and let you babysit. I would be confident you would do the right thing.

Lost hard.

Age of consent is literally 14 in your country. Why not just pay some 14 year old slut to fuck? ez pz f a m

hm that sounds pretty good tho, you know he is going through puberty. Sure whats you Area Code?

Do you have a preference for prepubescent children? Or are you interested in teenage/adult females too?

Would you ever tell your prospective partner e.g.a girlfriend you may one day have children with?

What would you do if you discovered your prospective partner was also a pedophile?

kill yourself

What's your age, if you're paranoid about that, what age range are you in(e.g 20-30)?
Are you a virgin?
Do you have difficulty forming relationships with women your own age?
How are you able to live with yourself?
I'm not judging, but if I were you I would have a really hard time facing other people day to day.

Dubs speaketh the truth

>How are you able to live with yourself? I'm not judging, but if I were you I would have a really hard time facing other people day to day.
Not OP - but I guess it's similar to how closet homosexuals felt back when it was illegal. A lot of repression and pretending. There must be a ton of pedophiles out there day to day who don't offend and can't tell anyone. Wonder what the correlation of pedophilia and suicide is like?

kek'd

Do you know any other pedophiles? irl

Do you even lift bruh?

If you want to rape a 11 yr girl how would you do that? take a truck and sell candy? or how would you do it?