I know that this is the worst place to come to with a moral dilemma but here it goes

I know that this is the worst place to come to with a moral dilemma but here it goes.
I love my girlfriend but her libido has been terribly low lately, every waking moment I have an urge to cheat. I need to fuck somebody.
If the opportunity ever arises should I take it?

Will anons share cheating stories?
Was it worth it or are you miserable and alone because of it?

>inb4 no gf

Why are you so hung up on getting your dick wet? What's the current situation?

>gf libido is low

she is fucking someone else desu. you are also thinking of cheating and women are always 4 steps ahead in those things, you two deserve each other cuck user.

I don't know man, I'm extremely horny all of the time. Almost every encounter with a woman I have I'm imagining fucking them.

Talk to her about it?

I did and now my wife lets me have sex with other women. Granted, the fact that she physically can't have sex has something to do with it too. But, communication works.

I'm in the same situation, has gone on for almost 2 years. Rarely do I get a fuck and when I do it's really shitty.

Also, getting dick wet feels super nice and emptying the nutsack is a priority. I have needs that I kinda expected the wife to take care of!

Unless she's fucking someone at her work I highly doubt it.

She's just started her third SSRI as the others have had no benefits and she's miserable all of the time. Leaving her is not an option though.

I'm thinking this is all that it will eventuate to. I'm just afraid she'll go nuts.

How did you put it forward to her? I have a feeling that it would be almost impossible.

Do you have kids together?

Well, you won't find out why her libido is low by asking Sup Forums faggot. Go talk to her!

The fact that we were together for two/three years at that point (I don't remember) and that we've dealt with so much together. Plus, she can't have sex because of a medical condition and she knew that it was really affecting me mentally. So, during an 18 hour car ride, it was one of the things we talked about. Spent a good two/three hours talking about it and working out the specifics. So, she agreed to let me have sex with other women so long as I let her have sex with women (if/when she can have sex) as well. And no, no kids. Going on six years together now.

Ssri and anxiety/depression fucks your libido they did for me super bad

That must have been a fantastic talk. Good for you, user.

Me and wife have been together for 7 years. First years was a blast and she was almost like a nympho. Then she lost weight, we got a kid and it totally died out. Can't get the spark reignited.
She says she's horny and have lust but it never goes any further than that. Have felt like a fucking creep for the last year or so, trying to seduce her and only get rejected.

No cheating, no mental health issues, no nothing. Just plain shitty and I don't know what to do next. Our talks have never lead to more than "don't stop trying" - and intermittently "please stop".

Is it fucked?

Oldfag here(47), not worth it just to wet your dick. Have been there, didn't regret it at the time but looking back, those choices/attitudes had a much bigger impact and made me a shitty guy for a long time.

Talk to her, ask what's wrong in a non-accusatory way, if she doesn't know try therapy together, then if it still doesn't work go your separate ways.

Good luck man.

Is this what marriage actually is? They lure you in with sex at the start and then just stop. seems fucking horrible.

It depends on the woman, user. Sometimes they won't want to talk and will just clam up. Other times, they'll spill their heart out. Probably being stuck in a car together made it necessary. But, only thing I can tell you is just tell her how you feel. I recently told my wife how I felt like there was nothing left intimate between us recently, and she started saying that she's going to try and fix it by initiating more. Like, random BJs and HJs. It really sucks considering how limited she is sexually.

that's really nice advice, you seem like a chil dude

Also, it depends on the woman. Every marriage is different. Sometimes the sex is great at the start and then dies off. Other times it just stays consistent. But, you don't marry someone just for the sex. You do it because you actually make each other happy and want to be together no matter what.

Or at least that's how it's supposed to be. Some people let themselves get cucked and fucked in all sorts of ways. And some women just want to be a parasite. Honestly, it's like rolling a dice and playing russian roulette at the same time.

BJ. Last time was New Years Eve, before that was... a year? Not even a pity birthdayfuck.

I'll take your advice and try to talk to her again. Perhaps I can try to get to her at a time when she's more receptive.

Thanks for the talk! :D

yeah, but define happiness really. To me i feel like a sexual relationship must be healthy, alongside a health lifestyle to thrive, if you can't express yourself physically then whats the point.

I think it's different for everyone and some are happy even with a platonic marriage. But I agree that it's the norm to want to express both mental and physical affection.

No problem, dude. And yeah, that sucks. I'm in pretty much the same boat as you for time in between intimate acts. And last time I had sex with a girl was last august. It's hard finding a girl that's okay with you being married and just wanting to be fuck buddies.

To me, if the world has gone to shit and the Nigpocalypse happens, I would be happy riding out the end of days with her by my side. Even if we can't express ourselves physically, I enjoy her company and feel complete with her. Though, I'll have to get her used to actually shooting people. She's almost the opposite of me, a sweetheart and caring person.

Do the right thing and tell her. If she cares about the relationship she'll do something about it.

Protip: don't be an autist when you have the conversation

I've cheated. One night thing. Meh, I'm not particularly guilt ridden, but it wasn't worth it.

Telling her is one thing, getting her to do something about it... like what? I mean, if she's not up to it she's not. Fucking him for his sake will probably land the relationship in a dumpster, don't you think?

7 year relationship. She has BPD as well as many other conditions and takes Prozac was it? It kills her libido, but if she doesnt take it, she gets unbearably crazy.

It didnt help her that she said once "if I were to cheat on you i'd never tell you", but, that's besides the point.

The point is, you'll never know if you'll regret it until you do it. I did it, and it was amaze balls. Found a chick hanging out, we fucked for a few days, and, done. No guilt trips, no drama, no bs. I didnt turn into a jock, I didnt turn into a monster, still love her and value her. And I can look at women without fucking them in my mind.

If she cares, she'd be concerned about his well-being. Sex is necessary, especially for guys. If she cares, she'd probably be more willing to have it. If she doesn't care, it's not worth it.

This man cheats or he wouldn't look so fucking OK with her rejecting him.

"The greatest threat to your marriage is, of course, Satan. So, husbands, if you want evil to stay outside, you must let Jesus in. Every day, make sure your wife knows Jesus is the most important person in your marriage."

More stories!

Of what? And my wife is wiccan. I'm agnostic, I think.