What should I text this girl Sup Forums

What should I text this girl Sup Forums

Met a girl last year at a church outing, and she goes to a nearby elite university.

She just graduated law school and last year when I met her I said I was looking for some church groups to get plugged into and she told me the one she went to but was going out of state that summer to intern at a law firm. Most would consider her a 9-10/10 range.

I texted her that night and she sent me a friendly reply right back that warranted no response.

After meeting her I got a gf (who is extremely hot) but I think it's near the end of our relationship and I went back to thinking about this girl. I want one that isn't a whore and someone I can trust and would follow tradition non-SJW norms.& someone that doesn't ride the cock train.

I am going to text her again but I dont know how to say what I want without coming off as an autist.

How do I convey this to her in a text:

>Congrats on graduating law school
>I am going to X school next semester
>Want to see the campus but dont know anyone that goes there
>Ask if she can give me a tour
>Say if not thats fine
>Tell her to have a blessed day (she's religious and this would mean a lot to show I'm not one of the other million guys trying to get in her pants).

>met at church outing
Run

No. I dated non-Christians and they are all whores

How long has it been since last contact?

I can't argue that, well done OP

Almost a year. I thought about mentioning I remembered her from the X Church event. It'd be through FB and the last message was her's telling me something nice about what I wrote.

I met her and her best friend (also law student) and added her as well and they both seemed to like me at the time.

Thanks man. I hate whores.

All women are kek

Thats a long time man.. reconsider your strategy, if you ask her for a tour she is going to think your desperate fag and tell you to call the school if you want a tour

Good point, how would you approach it then?

I'm trying to brainstorm

My current gf I hadent talked to her in 2 years, all I did was FB message
>hey how have you been?
>"OMG I'm a girl and I'm all excited to hear from an old guy friend I'm going to tell you all the stuff I've been doing now"
>nice, I miss you we should smoke soon
>cool! When?! OMG I'm a girl
Winrar 3 year relationship currently

As you can see my experience won't help you probably. But I've heard a couple of my buddies did this FB message the wrong person stradegy, do you know this one?

Then I could go a round about way of doing it:

>Message her
>Say "Hey, congrats on graduating law school! What are your plans?"

>She responds, doesnt matter what she says

>Tell her I'm going to X school next semester and ask if she'd like to show me around campus

How is that?

no

Wait, are you actually going to go there next year?

I got it

>"Hey congrats on graduating law school! How did your internship last year go? Any new lawyer-ing plans? By the way, I'm going to X school next semester"

yes

So with this new info what do you recommend? I want to get to the point and not beat around the bush

when i say that i mean I want to ask if she'd show me around as soon as i can, but i want to be smooth about it. maybe this message and then after her follow up i ask her

OK that changes everything use all that in this post here, but respond to all the Shit she tells you after the first green text before you use the tour part

>Message her
>Say "Hey, congrats on graduating law school! What are your plans?"
>She responds, doesnt matter what she says
>Respond to what she says, Tell her I'm going to X school next semester and ask if she'd like to show me around campus. Then say if not that is fine and ask if X church group is doing anything this summer (answer is no the youth group ends during the summer but I can play stupid).

>Guage how she responds, if clear she isn't interested tell her thanks and wrap the convo up

The only thing I wil modify is
>Say "Hey, congrats on graduating law school! What are your plans?" Then mention I am going to X school

>Her response

>Ask if she could give me a tour. and X church group question

This should be ok except for one thing
>if not that's fine
Don't say that part, it's beta

ok. i'll leave that out.

thanks bro.

if she turns me down it'll be ok shit happens

Samefag, also change
>do you want to show me around campus?
To
>you should show me around campus soon.
Seriously it makes a big difference believe it or not

Sweet deal, get it nigga

cool thanks again bro

and post responses

Goes to church meetings!?! You're never gonna get anal !!!

I'll make a follow up thread

about to post somethig elese bumping now

Like I said, I'll post a follow up, Will use the same image in OP. I was going to post a lot of shit abou my current gf but deleted it.

Wait op, have you checked to see if she has a bf???

I checked her photos on fb and don't see any signs of one.