Can you guys tell me if this is weed or not? i'm not sure because it's my first time buying and trying weed

can you guys tell me if this is weed or not? i'm not sure because it's my first time buying and trying weed

Looks like some smoke to me

yes, it is, enjoy

looks like pretty bad quality but that is weed alright

And it's pure AK-47

It's weed. Kinda shitty looking, but definitely weed.

I think that is actually taco seasoning.

how much you pay?

Dude it´s fucking basil, you have been fooled...

I would light that up and suck on what comes from it.

broccoli/10

i bought it over the darkweb and i live in sweden where weed is kinda expensive, but it cost me around 30$ for everything

how much is there, where i live it's £10 per gram.

Shittier, take out the seeds and leafs.

yeah, i bought some cheaper to try before i spend more money on it.

That's green poop you nigger.

it's 2.5 gram

don't suppose that too bad then. smoke up friend.

Id say thats less than 2.5 or its sprayed.

it's actually 2 gram when i measure it, so i guess i need to buy from another vendor next time

smoke some of that thing ('0 ~ 0')
XD
>Take a spliffTake a phosphorfire it upFeel the smokeDrug testThrow it to the toiletBecause the police are at the door ...

>tfw i just smoked half a bowl and feel nothing

fuck after like 6 years of smoking i'm finally getting a fucking tolerance

Thanks everyone for the asnwers

well it should look like this ;)

how can you tell its shit?

I think it looks good.
Not special, but good.

>('0 ~ 0')
>XD
> >...

it's not shit OP. it's not great but it's definitely not shit
and yes it is def weed

det går att hitta billigt med rätt kontakter mannen
vart bor du?

Because they've all smoked a shitton, are you 12?

Jag bor nära Trollhättan

the best weed has lots of little "hairs" on it. red, orange, sometimes purple "hairs". also it looks very dry so it's probably been sitting around in storage for a while. but, that's a good thing if you plan to roll it into a joint.

the best pussies has lots of little "hairs" on it. red, orange, sometimes purple "hairs". also it looks very dry so it's probably been sitting around in storage for a while. but, that's a good thing if you plan to roll your dick into it.

well meme'd

That looks passable as 2-2.3g. Its not kush but its good and will get you high. Where I'm from thats about $25 worth.

>How can you tell the difference between kush and mids?
You look for hairs and crystals. If it looks like its been rolled in fine powdered cocaine its kush. Mids will have some hairs and some crystals but not as many and wont typically have a distinct color difference.

Protip: You can get really fucking high the first time if you hold your hits for 5 sec and give a 5-10 min window for another one if youre feeling for it. Also might need a sitter.